October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by BellaBoo86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down, my favorite MAC lipstick I've ever owned. MLBB product for me (NC25, pigmented lips). No sparkles, but amazing shine. It's sort a strange mixture of pinky, mauve, brown and gray in the tube... but once it goes on, WOW! Natural looking, no fuss, and just plain pretty. I love that this lipstick is so low maintenance, too: no liner, gloss or brushes required to make it look good. It's seriously a swipe and go kinda product. Would defintely recommend and definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my current favorite MLBB lipstick that truly goes with almost every FOTD. (My absolute favorite MLBB is still Bare Slimshine but I have yet to find an adequate replacement. This lipstick is almost the exact same color as my lips but adds that extra something that just completes my makeup look. I love it for everyday or to balance out a smokey eye without looking washed out. It has a semi-sheer "lustre" finish that is buildable. There is no shimmer/sparkles, but I love that the shine is subtle. It lasts about three hours on me since it is sheer/shiny. For reference I am NC25-30 asian with medium pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My lips but better.. I prefer this for a natural look over nudes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by rainbowseason

I love this lipstick it looks very natural on. I think this is 1 of the reason why it's so popular. The color goes very well with just everyday wear or for work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to the MAC counter in search of a nude/mutedpink/mauve. I love buying shades that I would wear everyday at MAC as I would get the most use for my money. The girl there swatched some and instantly we both knew this was the one. When i got to the car and put it on, it looked like it was washing me out and too muted. I was relentless. I knew it had to work. I was just probably too greasy and sun burnt that day.

Since then, only love. It is so beautiful. Hug Me is a beige/pink creamy l/s. It is such the perfect nude for my lips. I dont need a lip liner or lip gloss. Straight from the tube and I'm gone. It doesnt not wash me out after all and is great for everyday. Its is buildable and not the most long wearing as it is moisturing. Worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by rebecafialho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this, perfect for a nude lips, looks like my own lips but prettier.
I have quite strong pink lips although my skin's quite fair and this just matches perfectly.
Also lustre is my favourite Mac's formula, so flattering and does not sit on the wrinkles of the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hug Me adds a subtle nude shimmery sheen to my lips. Although it does not last as long as some lipsticks I feel it is perfect for during the day and it feels very light and moisturising.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Pauw

5 things:

1. NC35 skin tone here with pigmented lips. Color doesn't show up on my lips. It appears like I just had tinted lip balm.
2. Color is so misleading. For some reason it turns out red on my lips.
3. Packaging + smell = lovely (as always)
4. Quite expensive.
5. Non-drying.

Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by meme29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear this lipstick everyday! It is a nice nude pink and because it is a lustre it keeps the lips looking nice and glossy. This lipstick would look great on anyone. If you are looking for a lipstick that is suitable for everyday use then this lipstick is for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by JoliePixel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hug me is a pretty nude, the texture is so smooth on the lips, and it give a nice lustre (well, it's in the lustre collection anyway). I like it, I don't love it, but I like it. I'm very fair, but my lips have naturally a lot of pigmentation, so on me it's like another reviewer said "my lips, but more pretty". I still think I would prefer a more younger looking pinkish nude but I love it anyway. I thought that hug me was more pinkish by the look of the swatch I saw on the internet, my bad for not trying it before buying it.