July 23, 2014 | 1259 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by rainbowseason

I love this lipstick it looks very natural on. I think this is 1 of the reason why it's so popular. The color goes very well with just everyday wear or for work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to the MAC counter in search of a nude/mutedpink/mauve. I love buying shades that I would wear everyday at MAC as I would get the most use for my money. The girl there swatched some and instantly we both knew this was the one. When i got to the car and put it on, it looked like it was washing me out and too muted. I was relentless. I knew it had to work. I was just probably too greasy and sun burnt that day.

Since then, only love. It is so beautiful. Hug Me is a beige/pink creamy l/s. It is such the perfect nude for my lips. I dont need a lip liner or lip gloss. Straight from the tube and I'm gone. It doesnt not wash me out after all and is great for everyday. Its is buildable and not the most long wearing as it is moisturing. Worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by rebecafialho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this, perfect for a nude lips, looks like my own lips but prettier.
I have quite strong pink lips although my skin's quite fair and this just matches perfectly.
Also lustre is my favourite Mac's formula, so flattering and does not sit on the wrinkles of the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hug Me adds a subtle nude shimmery sheen to my lips. Although it does not last as long as some lipsticks I feel it is perfect for during the day and it feels very light and moisturising.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Pauw

5 things:

1. NC35 skin tone here with pigmented lips. Color doesn't show up on my lips. It appears like I just had tinted lip balm.
2. Color is so misleading. For some reason it turns out red on my lips.
3. Packaging + smell = lovely (as always)
4. Quite expensive.
5. Non-drying.

Enough said.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by meme29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wear this lipstick everyday! It is a nice nude pink and because it is a lustre it keeps the lips looking nice and glossy. This lipstick would look great on anyone. If you are looking for a lipstick that is suitable for everyday use then this lipstick is for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by JoliePixel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hug me is a pretty nude, the texture is so smooth on the lips, and it give a nice lustre (well, it's in the lustre collection anyway). I like it, I don't love it, but I like it. I'm very fair, but my lips have naturally a lot of pigmentation, so on me it's like another reviewer said "my lips, but more pretty". I still think I would prefer a more younger looking pinkish nude but I love it anyway. I thought that hug me was more pinkish by the look of the swatch I saw on the internet, my bad for not trying it before buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my HG lippie. It matched my lips perfectly and the color can go with any look. It's quite sheer but has a gorgeous lustre finish to it that also glides on so smoothly and doesn't dry out my lips very easily. I think it also matches a lot of skintones too which earns it a special spot in my makeup bag and a repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by arenee202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is suppose to be as close to estee lauders crystal baby 301 lipstick that is no longer. Crystal baby was my HGGGGG.. holy grail lip color. Im going to order mac hug me and let you know if its anything like. If you know crystal baby 301 (not the new crystal baby thats out now) Its amazing. Ill let ya know

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jcavaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick so much!!!
The color is great!!!
I'm NW20 and this lipstick works for me very well!!
Love forever!!!