Aveeno positively radiant

3.0

Active Ingredients: Homosalate 5%, Sunscreen; Octinoxate 7.5%, Sunscreen; Octisalate 5%, Sunscreen; Oxybenzone 2%, Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, P-Anisic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Penyl Trimethicone, Polyquaternium-51, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Neoheptanoate, Silica, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Pca, Squaleane, Tetrasodium Edta, Trehalose, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Urea, Water, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 7/23/2012 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Disappointing! I bought it to make my morning routine go faster and for the Spf in the summer. It oxidizes fairly quickly, and it made me break out pretty bad on my chin, cheeks and forehead :( I still had to apply moisturizer around my nose because it was too dry and flaky, and I found myself blotting and powdering more throughout the day because it slides right off and makes my look greasy. Waste of my money!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive and combination skin. When I first pumped this product out of the tube, it was very dry. When I put it on my face, it continued to be dry and barely spread or sank in to my skin. For a tinted moisturizer, I was expecting a more even, smooth application. This product turned out much more chalky than smooth. I think this is due to the fact that it was made out of soy - it even smelled a lot like soy. Even so, this product was not easy to apply using hands. I imagine that the results would be better when using a brush or sponge for a more even application, but I was looking for a tinted moisturizer that I could apply and spread using my hands, so I stopped using this product.

on 7/20/2012 2:27:00 AM

I bought the light tone after my mom said how much she liked the Aveeno Positively Radiant regular moisturizer. I wanted something easy to apply that was quick and easy and lasted all day. What I discovered was that the product was too dark for my fair skin, slid off halfway through the day, and made me breakout so badly it took me weeks to recover (I hardly ever breakout so this was out of the norm). The blemishes were very painful, very red, were very tough to get rid of, and left really bad dark marks. All in all, don't use this. It wrecked my face.

on 7/18/2012 12:18:00 AM

oily, very orange for the medium tone I bought for summer as I have a bit of a tan and it looks awful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was a waste of money...the moisturizer does not actually moisturize my skin, but instead gives it the look of moisturized skin by adding a ton of little sparkles to my face. This "glow" looks awful and just makes me look greasy and sweaty. It does not have any staying power, and any makeup that I put on top of it just slides off. I thought this would be an easy product to use on days that I didn't really need to wear a lot on my face, but the amount of time I spend setting this with powder and blotting my face is not worth it. However, I will say the packaging is awesome, and it travels very well.

on 6/29/2012 11:39:00 AM

I have combination skin and have a tendency to break out on occasion. I bought this to wear as a light foundation in the summer and loved how glowy my skin looked. However, it felt thick on my skin and made me break out. I wont be using this anymore but would recommend it to someone who doesnt break out so easily.

on 6/28/2012 4:29:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I thought this was aweful when I first got it. And I thought it was good until this morning, I applied it and my skin just looked kind of weird. I got outside and my face was orange. great. and I didn't have time to get it off before I went to work. and my neck was like five shades paler and less orange. uuurg. returning! hard to blend, seems to oxydize the second it hits your skin, weird smell.

on 6/27/2012 1:51:00 PM

I was looking for a tinted moisturizer to wear for the summer. The one that I've used for a few years has been discontinued! So I bought this at a local drugstore for about $15. I actually RETURNED it. It is so thick, and has a very heavy, chalky texture. Not lightweight at all. I'd compare it to a foundation, rather than a lotion. Gave my face such a matte finish - and that was with a bit of lotion mixed in. Can't imagine using it on it's own. I am going to just stick with mixing a few drops of foundation with my current daytime SPF lotion. This was a waste of money-- glad I returned it.

on 6/27/2012 9:24:00 AM

Really wanted to like this product but it broke me out after two days' use! Provided really good coverage and the light colour suited well, but really didn't like the sparkles on my face either! For drugstore brand it is pretty expensive and isn't worth it.

on 6/9/2012 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Eh. This TM is alright. I honestly don't care for it. The shimmer/sparkles in it irritate the heck out of me. I was expecting a more natural look rather than looking like Edward Cullen from Twilight (it's not a good thing laddies). It has pretty good coverage considering it's only a TM and a drugstore one at that. But it's that dang shimmer that pushes me away. Really, I prefer to just mix a little of my foundation in with a normal moisturizer and create my own TM. Would I repurchase? Yeah, if it didn't have the shimmer and looked a little bit more natural.