April 16, 2014 | 1525 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by nrbarba

I have combination skin and have a tendency to break out on occasion. I bought this to wear as a light foundation in the summer and loved how glowy my skin looked. However, it felt thick on my skin and made me break out. I wont be using this anymore but would recommend it to someone who doesnt break out so easily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought this was aweful when I first got it. And I thought it was good until this morning, I applied it and my skin just looked kind of weird. I got outside and my face was orange. great. and I didn't have time to get it off before I went to work. and my neck was like five shades paler and less orange. uuurg. returning! hard to blend, seems to oxydize the second it hits your skin, weird smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by dottylu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a tinted moisturizer to wear for the summer. The one that I've used for a few years has been discontinued! So I bought this at a local drugstore for about $15. I actually RETURNED it. It is so thick, and has a very heavy, chalky texture. Not lightweight at all. I'd compare it to a foundation, rather than a lotion. Gave my face such a matte finish - and that was with a bit of lotion mixed in. Can't imagine using it on it's own. I am going to just stick with mixing a few drops of foundation with my current daytime SPF lotion. This was a waste of money-- glad I returned it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by munying

Really wanted to like this product but it broke me out after two days' use! Provided really good coverage and the light colour suited well, but really didn't like the sparkles on my face either! For drugstore brand it is pretty expensive and isn't worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Uglyashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh. This TM is alright. I honestly don't care for it. The shimmer/sparkles in it irritate the heck out of me. I was expecting a more natural look rather than looking like Edward Cullen from Twilight (it's not a good thing laddies). It has pretty good coverage considering it's only a TM and a drugstore one at that. But it's that dang shimmer that pushes me away. Really, I prefer to just mix a little of my foundation in with a normal moisturizer and create my own TM. Would I repurchase? Yeah, if it didn't have the shimmer and looked a little bit more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by akmcarpenoctem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mom bought this, and since I love Aveeno products, I decided to try it (I was going to the beach and wanted a little coverage, but didn't want to deck out my face in full makeup).
I loved it!

I bought my own and had to make sure that it wouldn't go on too thick or give me cake-face if I put some mineral makeup over it. It doesn't! It looks very natural.

Quick list of pros & cons:

Pros -
* Excellent coverage - I only needed a little bit of concealer for my under-eye circles.
* Time-saver
* Looks very natural - no cake-face or make-up line here.
* Goes on smoothly (I used my fingers)

Cons -
* strong smell at first but wears off eventually
* a little pricey at $15 ... but should last a long time

Will definitely, definitely buy again! No more foundation for me....just this product, a little concealor, and little bit of mineral make-up. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lilmissdaisy

I love this tm! it gives my skin a soft glow tht makes me think, summer. its enough coverage and makes me look natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by KelseyK

I bought this product because I was needing a moisturizer for the day and thought it would be nice to have a little extra coverage, since I normally only use powders. Well after using the product for a week I started breaking out, but thought it was due to that time of month. My face just kept getting worse and was getting oiler than ever, plus it was getting drier which caused me to want to use more of the product. I finally realized it was this product that was causing me all the trouble. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with combination/ acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first tinted moistuizer I've ever used, and after comparing them to BB Creams, I decided that here in the US, the BB Creams are basically glorified tinted moisturizers. I decided to check out this. For my oily skin, it doesn't last at all, it burns my skin, and the glitter makes my face look like an oily mess. With a thick powder over it, the glitter seems to fade, but then it looks cakey. And, without powder, my face looks like I just wiped it on a frying pan. It's pretty bad. Definitely a dewy-gross finish. I would not repurchase this, because I absolutely hate the glitter. I wish I still had the box and receipt to get my money back. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by dollyhorse101

The first I used this moisturizers I didn't find that it worked too well.. it wasnt very moisturizing and felt grainy on my skin the coverage was ok, but for the price I was disappointed!

I did find a way to make this work quite nicely! the lack of moisturizing and grainy feeling were common problems I've read about this here on makeup, but I find that if you mix a tiny bit of your regular moisturizer it fixes those problems right away! When you do this it makes for quite a nice tinted moisturizer! Overall when I do that, I really like it and the look of it, so I would probably buy it again