eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 5/12/2014 9:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've only been using this for a few days but I really like it! The packaging is super cute and as we don't have them here in the UK my friends are all curious when I take it out! haha

I agree with some of the other reviews that when you put it on you almost feel like you need to put on more a few minutes later; but I think because my lips seem to absorb it really well if you get past the point of feeling like you need to put more on, your lips do stay nice and soft for longer than the likes of Nivea & Carmex, I find my constantly applying those all day.

The mint tastes and smells lovely it isn't too overpowering and was a tiny bit tingly at first which feels nice and fresh!

All in all a great little product and the exchange rate makes it about 2 in the UK so happy all round!

on 5/3/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This one is ok, but not my favorite, it's too sweet and not minty enough. I like my minty chapsticks more intense and medicated feeling, but love the fruity flavors!

on 5/3/2014 10:57:00 PM

It was my very first lip balm, and it's just so smooth and moisturizing! The flavour of mint cools your lips and I almost want to eat myself haha it just tastes that good. Honestly though, it's a bit pricey for a lip balm in my opinion, even with the packs deals but that's what quality lip balm is I guess!

on 4/29/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. I have it on my desk at work and i use it all day long. Yes the packing is large but for work it is prefect. I do not have to go around searching for a little stick. Its always sitting right on my desk.

on 4/22/2014 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh my god this is my most favorite one. I've had the red one and the pink one as well, I never entirely liked the way that they smelled or tasted, however that's not to say they worked any less than the mint one. I just love the taste, smell and tingly feeling of the mint. I put this on constantly throughout the day, and I also find that I get the best results when I put it on before I got to bed, and when I wake up in the morning my lips are so soft and smooth. I absolutely love it. The packaging is pretty cute and easy to throw in a bag or even pocket. The only thing I dislike is how much it is! 5 bucks almost?? Yeesh. I definitely got this when they were on sale though. Love my little eggie EOS lip chap. Best thing ever. Definitely recommend.

on 4/22/2014 12:44:00 PM

I dont get why everybody loves eos so much,i mean the flavor and scent is good but it doesnt moisturize at all,no

on 3/31/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love the cute egg, love the flavor, but nothing else to recommend it. As soon as I put it on, I need to put more on. Maybe it tastes so good I lick it off without realizing it.

Going back to Blistex in the tub when I finish this. As for the cute egg, I'm giving it to the granddaughter to play with (she asks for the "eggie" whenever she comes over).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The scent is amazing. I want to bite it! Because I bought it in a pack at Costco, I had other flavors too. At first, it was working amazing. But after couple days, it started stinging. I started to have viruses and allergies because of it. Plus, when I opened my first EOS lip balm, the formula thingamajig fell of! Trust me, I'm a smooth person. I think Nivea works way better on me.

on 3/15/2014 12:38:00 PM

For a lip balm you can get in the drug store, I find it a little pricey but definitely reasonable especially for what it does for my lips!

I was first attracted to the packaging. Very cool and different. So I finally bought the mint one and I was very pleasantly surprised.

I've tried all the usuals. Chapstick, Burt's bees, Nivea, Carmax. Nothing has ever been able to keep my lips soft. They're a challenge. They dry out and crack even during our humid summers. I have always had to constantly reapplying balms and make sure to keep balm on my lips or they would dry out. It's not attractive having dry dessert lips with dry pealing skin. Not at all. Enter EOS.

I apply it a few times a day and my lips stay very healthy. Even when the product wears off, they're fine. I first bought it during winter too so I know it'll hold up all year round. Even when I wake up in the morning, assuming I've applied it before bed, my lips are perfect when I wake up :). If I stop using it for a day, my lips return to they're usual condition but after one application there's a huge improvement. I love this stuff. It could be canned spinach flavor and I would still use it lol.

As for the flavors, this is the only one I've tried because it has lasted me FORVER. I'll be picking up a 3 pack though :).

on 3/14/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

AHHH THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE. im a sucker for winterfresh kind of balms because it just makes my lips feel even more refreshing. This ABSOLUTELY helped my lips during this harsh on going winter. Sadly my once raised dome has turned flat :(

Popular Lip Treatments