November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by msharajuku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have several flavours of these and let me tell you, these are such a gimmick! They first came into popularity when Kim Kardashian was blasting all over any social network she could get on. All of a sudden it became this hugely hyped product. It doesn't hydrate the lips AT ALL. Its just leaves a thick, uncomfortable waxy layer on the lips. NO, NO, NO. It's pretty on your table but thats about it. Don't fall for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by missmich5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This flavour wasnt exactly my favorite. I gave it a star down because i hate it when i have to apply it like every 20 minutes. I love it because of the smell and the tingly feeling on my lips, but, sadly that feeling only stays for like 2 minutes after i have applied it. So my essential lip balm for the tingly feeling is carmex but i do prefer the eos lip balms to carmex.
This one have a smell like After Eight chocolates. I LOVE after eight chocolates!!! so the scent was great for me.
I would definately buy eos again, maybe not this flavour. I prefer the Honeysuckle Honeydew, that one is my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I really really wanted to love this product!! I love the whole concept of lip balm shaped like a sphere because it's different and unique. The texture is nice and feels moisturizing when I put it on and it smells great! Now let's get to why I WON'T be repurchasing...

The first time I had tried this, I got the strawberry one. After a while of usage, my lips started to become extremely dry and hard to the point where I couldn't even smile! My lips were a bit swollen afterwards. Then for some reason I stopped using it cuz I ran out - my lips went back to normal. The second time I tried it out again I bought this one, sweet mint, and I noticed that the same thing happened AGAIN. So this was really not very moisturizing at all, instead I think it deprived my lips of moisture. I'm not saying that this will happen to anyone else who wants to try it, I just think I'm sensitive to cosmetic products.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by sultryvoice

This is awesome! It is like applying super moisturizing peppermint candy directly on your lips. I love this stuff!! It has sweetness too, so I end up licking it off my lips. :) I am so glad that it is mostly organic.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The packaging is adorable but this lip balm smells like cheap floss and is not very moisturizing. It would hoever work well as a base for lipsticks because it doesn't have much slip to it. I haven't tried the other verisions but I assume they are better. This has a waxy feel to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are a lot of balms out there and this one comes out on top strictly due to packaging. Let me explain:

First of all, I wear gloves all winter or they get red and chapped (I use Curel Hand and Cuticle Therapy but that's another review) but try getting the lid off of a stick balm with gloves on. eos has a rubberized surface with a little indention at the center and it's easy to twist apart even with heavy ski gloves on.

Secondly, I'm not using one of those little pots you have to stick your fingers in: a.) gross, b.) messy, c.) inconvenient.

Thirdly, I lose stick balms. Constantly. Like within a day. This little sucker is round and I've had it two weeks which is easily a record for me.

Lastly, I have tried those goopy salves that come in a tube like Vaseline Lip Therapy and even Rosebud. I feel like they are running down my chin within minutes of application. The Rosebud version even busted out of the bottom and went everywhere in my purse.

This is a nice waxy balm that melts on the lips and instantly softens them and protects them from the cold air. I like the minty flavor (reminds me of mint tea) and there is only a slight tingle from the mint oil. This package will last me for as long as I can find it, which as I mentioned above is my biggest issue with balms. Fortunately, I can pick this up in the checkout line at Target. I'm going to try the Lemon Drop because it has spf and if I like it I've found my newest HG.

[EDIT] It's now months later and I'm still using the same balm. Haven't lost it, and I still have about 2/3 of the product left even though I use it several times a day. Definitely will buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by SwtStrawb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally adorable packaging! Useless product. Not very emollient for me. I prefer Rosebud Salve in Strawberry. I'm not a fan of the menthol tingle in this one (although I should've expected it with a name like sweet mint). The packaging makes it fun to use and will make a great cat toy when I'm finished with it. Of maybe I'll refill the packaging with my a different balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by JazzieSmilezz

I had the strawberry Carmax lip balm and it smelt disgusting but worked amazing, unfortunately I lost it so purchased this... It seems ok, I do like the tingling sensation but it wears off supper fast and my lips don't feel like there getting moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by xtepff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm i ever had, i bought 10 of this with different flavor, although it doesn't last very long (like chapstick&carmex) this is very lightweight and taste great <3 I will def buy more of this <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lip balm, it smells great and leaves my lips feeling tingly and fresh! It moisturizes well and leaves my lips soft! I love all the EOS but this is by far the best flavor (scent?). I would definitely repurchase this.

Oh and can I mention how cute the packaging is? It's so handy and heavy duty. All of my other lips balms accidentally get twisted all the way up and then won't twist down. And trust me pushing the stuff back down only squishes it beyond use.