September 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by aprilfrompa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my ultimate HG lip balm, and trust me, I've tried them all!! I love all of the eos flavors, but the sweet mint is my absolute favorite. It's minty without being too overpowering, it's a natural and organic product, and it smells and tastes fantastic. My boyfriend loves this lip balm the best out of the dozens I have and says that it gives me the softest lips. The texture of this stuff is the best, it manages to find that sweet spot between waxy and greasy where you can feel it on your lips but it's not too heavy, and it lasts forever. One of the best wear times of any balm I've tried. Overall I love this stuff, I'm on my third sphere of the mint and currently have 4 other flavors scattered around my apartment (:

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jennyko228

I got this EOS lip balm as a christmas gift from one of my best friends. When I first saw the packaging it seemed so cute but when I tried it on my lips, I found it drying and not really suitable for winter. But since I love mint so much, I found the flavour amazing and I also loved the cool, tingly feeling this gave on my lips. I noticed that, the more you use it, the more moisturising it gets but seriously, if you have dry lips already this will make your lips even drier. I find this lip balm more suitable for spring and summer because it's light and not as rich and creamy as some of the other lip care brands such as Nivea or Dior.

For more reviews and fun topics visit jennysfirstdays.wordpress.com

Thanks for reading my review!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldisaster217

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips get pretty dry and chapped in the winter and buying this was one of the best ideas ever! This lip balm is one of the best and I highly recommend that people should buy this whenever they want a new lip balm. The cool mint feeling felt so good and relaxing. What's not to love about a cool relaxing feeling on your lips? That's when I knew it was working and within a few days I saw a big difference! If you're like me, you probably don't like really strong mint smelling things... the smell goes away after maybe 5 minutes the most. It's not too strong in my opinion. I love this lip balm so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Alexpalex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best lip balm ever! :D Eos lip balm has ALOT of hype and every time im in line at Walmart I always notice it! So I had some extra cash and decided to try~ I love It! Its not sticky and it does the job! downside is that I think I lost it so I have to buy another, but atleast I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

this is the only eos lip balm that i like. the packaging is cute, but it's so big and bulky that it's hard to put places. i like the taste, it's minty and gives your lips a cool, refreshing and tingly feel. it's pretty inexpensive. i've tried summer fruit and strawberry sorbet. those two do NOT compare to this one. it's like the formula's different and they're drying. but this one is my overall favorite. i like this for when my lips aren't super dry. if you have very dry lips, i feel like you wouldn't like this because it's not that moisturizing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Probably one of the worst lip balms I've tried. Very drying and the cute packaging wears out its welcome quickly when you realize how impractical it is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have only tried two of the EOS balms. This one is the second one I tried. The other is Pomegranate fruit and I like this one a lot better. I wasn't that impressed with the other one. This one is more my speed. It's very sweet tasting and has mint that tingles on your lips. Overall the formula is ok, its not the best hydrating balm IMO. My HG balm is the Palmer's Coco butter Stick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by liplover98

I love the tingly feeling and it is so good omg! such a good price in America but I live in the uk so I have to pay more but oh well it's worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by xxdeamonxx6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every day and have multiple Sweet Mint eggs. Stays forever and gives great moisture. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

these eos lip balms are so amazingly cute and the different flavours don't really taste or smell artificial to me, which is nice. The con i have with these lip products is that they don't moisturize my lips enough to want to pay 4-5 dollars for plus 13% tax(I'm from Canada) . For me the staying power sucks, it whips off almost instantaneously. I really wanted to love these and if they go on sale or are given to me as a gift yes I will use them but other then that I will not be repurchasing.