October 26, 2014 | 1365 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by SwtStrawb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally adorable packaging! Useless product. Not very emollient for me. I prefer Rosebud Salve in Strawberry. I'm not a fan of the menthol tingle in this one (although I should've expected it with a name like sweet mint). The packaging makes it fun to use and will make a great cat toy when I'm finished with it. Of maybe I'll refill the packaging with my a different balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by JazzieSmilezz

I had the strawberry Carmax lip balm and it smelt disgusting but worked amazing, unfortunately I lost it so purchased this... It seems ok, I do like the tingling sensation but it wears off supper fast and my lips don't feel like there getting moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by xtepff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm i ever had, i bought 10 of this with different flavor, although it doesn't last very long (like chapstick&carmex) this is very lightweight and taste great <3 I will def buy more of this <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lip balm, it smells great and leaves my lips feeling tingly and fresh! It moisturizes well and leaves my lips soft! I love all the EOS but this is by far the best flavor (scent?). I would definitely repurchase this.

Oh and can I mention how cute the packaging is? It's so handy and heavy duty. All of my other lips balms accidentally get twisted all the way up and then won't twist down. And trust me pushing the stuff back down only squishes it beyond use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not a fan of this lip balm. While I enjoyed the cool tingle of the mint on my lips, I didn't find it particularly moisturizing or beneficial. No competition for Carmex.

I loved the packaging when I first bought it, but later on it proved to be too bulky for my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Of all the eos balms I have tried, this sweet mint one is my favorite. It is a subtle minty scent and flavor and I love the color of the ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by aprilfrompa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my ultimate HG lip balm, and trust me, I've tried them all!! I love all of the eos flavors, but the sweet mint is my absolute favorite. It's minty without being too overpowering, it's a natural and organic product, and it smells and tastes fantastic. My boyfriend loves this lip balm the best out of the dozens I have and says that it gives me the softest lips. The texture of this stuff is the best, it manages to find that sweet spot between waxy and greasy where you can feel it on your lips but it's not too heavy, and it lasts forever. One of the best wear times of any balm I've tried. Overall I love this stuff, I'm on my third sphere of the mint and currently have 4 other flavors scattered around my apartment (:

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jennyko228

I got this EOS lip balm as a christmas gift from one of my best friends. When I first saw the packaging it seemed so cute but when I tried it on my lips, I found it drying and not really suitable for winter. But since I love mint so much, I found the flavour amazing and I also loved the cool, tingly feeling this gave on my lips. I noticed that, the more you use it, the more moisturising it gets but seriously, if you have dry lips already this will make your lips even drier. I find this lip balm more suitable for spring and summer because it's light and not as rich and creamy as some of the other lip care brands such as Nivea or Dior.

For more reviews and fun topics visit jennysfirstdays.wordpress.com

Thanks for reading my review!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldisaster217

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips get pretty dry and chapped in the winter and buying this was one of the best ideas ever! This lip balm is one of the best and I highly recommend that people should buy this whenever they want a new lip balm. The cool mint feeling felt so good and relaxing. What's not to love about a cool relaxing feeling on your lips? That's when I knew it was working and within a few days I saw a big difference! If you're like me, you probably don't like really strong mint smelling things... the smell goes away after maybe 5 minutes the most. It's not too strong in my opinion. I love this lip balm so much!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Alexpalex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best lip balm ever! :D Eos lip balm has ALOT of hype and every time im in line at Walmart I always notice it! So I had some extra cash and decided to try~ I love It! Its not sticky and it does the job! downside is that I think I lost it so I have to buy another, but atleast I would buy again!