eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Funny how I had this no probs but I went to replace it & now the new one is burning my poor lips like kray-kray. The packaging is cute enough albeit a bit bulky, I don't mind paying USD$3.29 + tax when something is good but this I am very disappointed in...Too bad!! I am sorry but I need to go apply some Carmex like *now*!!!!!! ;/ (very disappointed.)

on 5/29/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Reading the reviews below, it seems like people either like the product for its "cute" packaging, or people do not like the product at all due to the product itself. I happen to be the opposite. I hate the packaging... it is so bulky. However, the product inside is one of the few that sooths my lips without burning or peeling. I have a terrible habit of biting the skin off of my lips (gross I know), to the point where my lips hurt really badly. This sooths them and recovers them beautifully. When I wear this overnight, my lips are happy and soft the next morning. I think I'm on my 3rd or 4th one.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This lipbalm made my lips peel until it's all red, and bleeding. I would not suggest this. They probably added some ingredient in it to promote peeling so that customers would continue to apply it thinking that their lips are too dry.

I guess it's back to Burt's Bees...but their lipbalms are so expensive. And their tube broke on me. :(

on 5/20/2014 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Adorable packaging, lovely scent/taste but it didn't work for me. It was not moisturizing enough at all. We had a terrible winter so I put it away until recently, and it still made my lips dry and peely. Yuck. I won't buy again.

on 5/18/2014 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super cute little lip balm. I wouldn't say it is anything to write home about, but its just too cute to not like. I agree with some reviewers that the more you use it the more moisturizer the balm gets. The top stuff is kinda "meh", but the performance was good enough for me to buy another sphere in another flavor a few weeks later.

And just an odd bit of extra info...I found this balm was wonderful to keep in my bed when I was sick with a sinus infection. My lips and under my nose would get super dry and irritated. I would take this mint balm and wipe it all around my mouth and above my lips in HUGE circles. It was really soothing and kept the area moist. I tried to only do this at night because the balm the area above my lip look super shiny, but some days I was SO uncomfortable and didn't care how I looked. :)

on 5/12/2014 9:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've only been using this for a few days but I really like it! The packaging is super cute and as we don't have them here in the UK my friends are all curious when I take it out! haha

I agree with some of the other reviews that when you put it on you almost feel like you need to put on more a few minutes later; but I think because my lips seem to absorb it really well if you get past the point of feeling like you need to put more on, your lips do stay nice and soft for longer than the likes of Nivea & Carmex, I find my constantly applying those all day.

The mint tastes and smells lovely it isn't too overpowering and was a tiny bit tingly at first which feels nice and fresh!

All in all a great little product and the exchange rate makes it about 2 in the UK so happy all round!

on 5/3/2014 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This one is ok, but not my favorite, it's too sweet and not minty enough. I like my minty chapsticks more intense and medicated feeling, but love the fruity flavors!

on 5/3/2014 10:57:00 PM

It was my very first lip balm, and it's just so smooth and moisturizing! The flavour of mint cools your lips and I almost want to eat myself haha it just tastes that good. Honestly though, it's a bit pricey for a lip balm in my opinion, even with the packs deals but that's what quality lip balm is I guess!

on 4/29/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. I have it on my desk at work and i use it all day long. Yes the packing is large but for work it is prefect. I do not have to go around searching for a little stick. Its always sitting right on my desk.

on 4/22/2014 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Oh my god this is my most favorite one. I've had the red one and the pink one as well, I never entirely liked the way that they smelled or tasted, however that's not to say they worked any less than the mint one. I just love the taste, smell and tingly feeling of the mint. I put this on constantly throughout the day, and I also find that I get the best results when I put it on before I got to bed, and when I wake up in the morning my lips are so soft and smooth. I absolutely love it. The packaging is pretty cute and easy to throw in a bag or even pocket. The only thing I dislike is how much it is! 5 bucks almost?? Yeesh. I definitely got this when they were on sale though. Love my little eggie EOS lip chap. Best thing ever. Definitely recommend.

Popular Lip Treatments