Chanel Glossimer

4.3

on 10/17/2009 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It always makes me happy to pull a Chanel glossimer out of my purse. The packaging is gorgeous and makes it easy to discretely apply after lunch.

This is lipgloss for adults. The colors and shine flatter your lips without looking too sparkly. And no strange flavors or scents!

on 10/2/2009 5:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product is my HG lip gloss! I always use glosses because I can't stand the feeling of lipstick on my lips. Although it's expensive (~$30 US), a tube of this lasts a LONG time, even with regular use. Because it is heavily pigmented, a little goes a long way. It also has great staying power, meaning you don't have to reapply constantly. Glossimer has stayed on my lips through eating, drinking, etc. I'd estimate it lasts about half a work day on average -- apply in morning before arriving, then reapply after lunch.

Many of the Glossimer colors contain varying degrees of shimmer. Some are probably a bit much for a conservative office, but I bought one yesterday that has almost none. These glosses are probably about "medium" in terms of stickiness and shine. Also, one of my favorite things about this product is that my lips feel very soft and conditioned after I use it. My lips chap very easily, so that is a big plus for me.

on 9/14/2009 11:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I changed mind about this gloss, although I do love it's texture a lot of the colors are waaaay too frosty. They should make more creamy colors with micro glitters instead of frost , ew !
I had to update my review , I will not be purchasingthis gloss any longer because it contains petro chemicals.

on 8/23/2009 9:53:00 AM

I love this product. I've been using these glossimers for years. They wear really well and look good on everyone. The range of colours is also very flattering, and the packaging is super elegant. The problem is there are just so many to try!

on 7/21/2009 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love Glosssimer. It is such a great gloss! One of my favorites! It goes on and lasts for hours. The colors are highly pigmented! At 27 dollars this product is pricey. It lasts a while though. It's definitely worth the money! I was introduced to this by a friend and recently purchased some myself! I willl definitely be purchasing this again! I suggest NOT ordering this product online. The con about this is that each color looks different on lips. I tried it at the store. I tried the color, Seashell, and it just blended in my lips. Because i have a darker colored lip. So, i ended up going with Magnifique. It looks like a VERY bright color. On my lips it was perfect! There are so many shades though! BUt most lip glosses go on different everyones lips. The packaging is great. The applicator is a sponge wand. It works great! I recommend this product to everyone.

on 7/14/2009 2:55:00 AM

I received two of these glosses as part of a gift with purchase. I am really glad I didn't buy a full size product. The colors are beautiful, but they don't last long. I found myself constantly reapplying. They also went on a bit sticky for my liking. The doe foot applicator was nice - I prefer it to brushes. There was no odd smell or taste, but I was just so disappointed that the color didn't last more than a couple of minutes. One drink or bite of food and it was gone.

on 7/13/2009 1:10:00 PM

This was one of the best gifts ever. A trio of mini Glossimers in a cute black box with magnetic closure. Three slots for the glosses as well as a slide out mirror and I loved it!!!!! I rationed them.

Even the color I thought wouldn't be complimentary to me looked good. It was smooth, shimmery, flavorless, and just had an overall feel of glamour. Not sticky or gross. Perfect.

It isn't long lasting, but what gloss is? It's super fancy feeling to reapply it, and isn't that we love sometimes?

I strongly disagree that you could find a comparable drug store brand!!!!

I don't buy it because it is so expensive, but love getting it as a gift, and give it as a gift as well with great results.

Glossimer #93 Paillettes is one of the best neutral colors of the glossimer line of lip gloss. It is not thick or lumpy when applied and goes on very smoothly. Everytime I wear it, i have people ask me what kind of lip gloss i have on. Def a must have!

on 6/5/2009 12:23:00 AM

i pretty much am in love with my chanel glossimer :)
i have this in paillettes...its a nice soft pink with little shimmer specks. great for everyday but i need to stop wearing it everyday so i dont run out too quickly!!! once again...chanel packaging is great imo. its so classy and chic looking i feel extra girly whipping it out to reapply. that probably made absolutely no sense to anyone but w/e! i love it. everyone should have at least 1 nice high end gloss and this is it!

on 5/25/2009 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have 4 glossimers. I love them. I love the way they feel--not at all sticky like some glosses. My favorite is Constellation because it is really sparkly. I have thin lips and this makes them look as good as possible.

Recommended for Medium Skin