December 18, 2014 | 1827 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely ADORE the NARS Multiples! They are so awesome! Yes they are a tad pricy at $38 a pop, but you get a TON of product and you don't need a ton. Originally when I first started using these I would streak then blend and really hated them. Then I learned that it's MUCH better to rub fingers (middle and ring) over the product, then to dot/blend it onto cheeks where I want it. This way it gets the right amount of product on exactly where you want as opposed to the streak and blend which tends to deposit TOO much product and making it hard to work with.
Anyhow, getting to NARS copacabana. This is my perfect highlighter. It's not overly glittery or shimmery. It just gives the right amount of "glow" to my face. It's a gorgeous pearlescent off white pearl. It seems to lean cool yet it work perfectly on my warm yellow NC30-ish skin tone. It seems like it would apply too white, but if applied properly it really does give the most awesome dew-y (yet not oily) glow! Absolute perfect product ever! continued >>

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by naynainthesky

Nars The Multiple in Copacobana is my staple for highlighting--be it for everyday use or for a night out. what i love about it is how subtle it is.
it gives me pronounced cheekbones and a wide awake look.
I'm an NC40-ish (not really sure but i go for a shade darker, i hate looking too light!!).
It's quite expensive, but I've bought more expensive makeup and this baby here has stayed on in my stash longer.
The packaging is meh for me, while i like the push up stick form i hate hate hate the texture of the packaging. it's gone a bit tacky and sticky as the matte coating wears off.

i would buy again but not anytime near. this baby goes a long, long way!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MUAddictMel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. Gives a lovely subtle sheen to the skin with a cream to powder finish. Very pricey though, and I really don't like the shape of it. That probably sounds weird, but I find it's too big to apply directly to the top of my cheek bones - it kind of goes well into my under eye area or ends up all over my cheeks. I tend to put some on my finger first and apply it that way, or tilt it and use the edge rather than the flat part but that can end up in blobs of the stuff on your face! Lovely highlighter otherwise :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by StilaFaux

I was very glad that I made my impulse purchase of this stick highlighter. I have had horrible experiences with liquid highlighters as I was afraid I might over apply and look too garish.
I apply this on my cheekbones before applying blush and it gives me an awesome glow without looking too sparkly. I use this everyday for work and play. The texture is just right, not too overly sticky and it is a breeze to blend too. Two swipes on my cheeks, blend , apply a bit of blush and I am ready to hit the town :)
I'd recommend this to any fair Asian girl wanting to get a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my very first highlighter and I am happy with it. It is simply gorgeous! It gives me a beautiful movie star glow. I apply it to my cheekbones and cupids bow. I said I would buy this product again but I don't think I will have to for a long time since there is so much product in the tube. I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

nice product. same result on the skin as Dior shimmer powders, but with a cream-ish feel and very neutral tone. very pretty and not garish. lasts well (there is still some shimmer on my decolletage after a shower!)
not a dealbreaker, but personally i find NARS packaging very irritating bc within one use it looks covered in mess from product fallout, fingerprints etc.
PS, a possible alternate use for this is as a shadow primer for neutral shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've has this for almost a year and love it. It's great for fast touch ups because it travels well. I never carry powder or liquid highlighters with me because they're just too inconvenient to reapply throughout the day. But this is great to just swipe on brow bones or cheekbones for a little lift, especially if I'm going out somewhere straight from work. It's really all I need to give me that something extra without going to the trouble of adding a lot of other makeup.

This is very sheer and blends easily. I don't like the sensation of having heavy makeup on my face and this never feels chalky or thick. It seems like a colorless shimmer to me... maybe very slightly on the cool side.

I use this often and it doesn't seem like I've made much of a dent in it so the price is very reasonable. I love the simple tube packaging too. The only reason it doesn't get 5 lippies is because I have a couple other highlighters that I just adore much more. But overall it's a great highlighter to have on hand and I highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this highlighter. On the skin, it just kind of looks like a colorless glow. It definitely lasts all day. I tried it as an eye primer over TFSI, but it creased right away. It even creases with a powder shadow over it. So I just use it to highlight the browbone and my cheekbones. I didn't have any trouble with my tube turning up and down. I would repurchase.

UPDATE: Changed review to 1 lippie. I never use it. It doesn't seem to show up well on me, and when I apply on skin from the tube, it doesn't blend in well. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by wwidgirl

I went into Murale to try this product. I think it cost about $35 Canadian. I really like how it highlights my cheeks. I add it to the tops of my cheeks, between my eyes, a little on my chin and blend it with my fingers. It lasts all day and is subtle. I took a point off because the product doesn't twist down properly (twists up fine but doesn't twist down all the time). I have clear asian medium fair skin (smashbox hd fair f1/ mac foundation stick NC27).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Ritual

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This a nice product, it gives you a nice glow on your cheeks, but I think it's very overrated and too expensive.