September 30, 2014 | 1686 users online

Highlighters - NARS - The Multiple in Copacabana

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by naynainthesky

Nars The Multiple in Copacobana is my staple for highlighting--be it for everyday use or for a night out. what i love about it is how subtle it is.
it gives me pronounced cheekbones and a wide awake look.
I'm an NC40-ish (not really sure but i go for a shade darker, i hate looking too light!!).
It's quite expensive, but I've bought more expensive makeup and this baby here has stayed on in my stash longer.
The packaging is meh for me, while i like the push up stick form i hate hate hate the texture of the packaging. it's gone a bit tacky and sticky as the matte coating wears off.

i would buy again but not anytime near. this baby goes a long, long way!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MUAddictMel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. Gives a lovely subtle sheen to the skin with a cream to powder finish. Very pricey though, and I really don't like the shape of it. That probably sounds weird, but I find it's too big to apply directly to the top of my cheek bones - it kind of goes well into my under eye area or ends up all over my cheeks. I tend to put some on my finger first and apply it that way, or tilt it and use the edge rather than the flat part but that can end up in blobs of the stuff on your face! Lovely highlighter otherwise :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by StilaFaux

I was very glad that I made my impulse purchase of this stick highlighter. I have had horrible experiences with liquid highlighters as I was afraid I might over apply and look too garish.
I apply this on my cheekbones before applying blush and it gives me an awesome glow without looking too sparkly. I use this everyday for work and play. The texture is just right, not too overly sticky and it is a breeze to blend too. Two swipes on my cheeks, blend , apply a bit of blush and I am ready to hit the town :)
I'd recommend this to any fair Asian girl wanting to get a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my very first highlighter and I am happy with it. It is simply gorgeous! It gives me a beautiful movie star glow. I apply it to my cheekbones and cupids bow. I said I would buy this product again but I don't think I will have to for a long time since there is so much product in the tube. I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

nice product. same result on the skin as Dior shimmer powders, but with a cream-ish feel and very neutral tone. very pretty and not garish. lasts well (there is still some shimmer on my decolletage after a shower!)
not a dealbreaker, but personally i find NARS packaging very irritating bc within one use it looks covered in mess from product fallout, fingerprints etc.
PS, a possible alternate use for this is as a shadow primer for neutral shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've has this for almost a year and love it. It's great for fast touch ups because it travels well. I never carry powder or liquid highlighters with me because they're just too inconvenient to reapply throughout the day. But this is great to just swipe on brow bones or cheekbones for a little lift, especially if I'm going out somewhere straight from work. It's really all I need to give me that something extra without going to the trouble of adding a lot of other makeup.

This is very sheer and blends easily. I don't like the sensation of having heavy makeup on my face and this never feels chalky or thick. It seems like a colorless shimmer to me... maybe very slightly on the cool side.

I use this often and it doesn't seem like I've made much of a dent in it so the price is very reasonable. I love the simple tube packaging too. The only reason it doesn't get 5 lippies is because I have a couple other highlighters that I just adore much more. But overall it's a great highlighter to have on hand and I highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this highlighter. On the skin, it just kind of looks like a colorless glow. It definitely lasts all day. I tried it as an eye primer over TFSI, but it creased right away. It even creases with a powder shadow over it. So I just use it to highlight the browbone and my cheekbones. I didn't have any trouble with my tube turning up and down. I would repurchase.

UPDATE: Changed review to 1 lippie. I never use it. It doesn't seem to show up well on me, and when I apply on skin from the tube, it doesn't blend in well. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by wwidgirl

I went into Murale to try this product. I think it cost about $35 Canadian. I really like how it highlights my cheeks. I add it to the tops of my cheeks, between my eyes, a little on my chin and blend it with my fingers. It lasts all day and is subtle. I took a point off because the product doesn't twist down properly (twists up fine but doesn't twist down all the time). I have clear asian medium fair skin (smashbox hd fair f1/ mac foundation stick NC27).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Ritual

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This a nice product, it gives you a nice glow on your cheeks, but I think it's very overrated and too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by LornaRestall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! its extremely easy to apply, looking amazing along the cheekbones, especially if you contrast it with a dark blusher applied under the cheekbone. I thought the packaging was nice and easy to use, although after a couple of months in my makeup bag the black coating started to peel off - still looks good though. It also stands out in photographs, many people have commented on my pictures saying i have amazing bone structure...unfortunately i had to tell them it was just my make-up :( Another point to add is that it was used by make-up artists on the set of the sex and the city movie! i think a lot of make-up artists must use it, i don't think i will ever find a better highlighter than this one!