Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 2/14/2014 2:19:00 PM

This is the best drugstore liquid liner I've used. It's very pigmented (I have it in the darkest black it comes in) and applies easily with no pulling, cracking, flaking etc. It also doesn't get in my eyelashes which is great when applying mascara later! I normally wear a cat eye and the thin applicator works really well when doing wings.

on 2/12/2014 1:31:00 PM

I've used this product for quite some time now. I usually purchase it in the brown-black shade. I think it's a pretty good quality, especially for beginners. The brush does a pretty good job at applying the liner, it is a little thick but its nothing too difficult to work with. The product itself is pretty good as well. It always looks pretty natural and looks nice with all my makeup looks. with that being said, It doesn't last long without primer. It does have a little bit of a tendency to flake off a bit. I refuse to switch to a high end liner just to save money, so this is my cheap go to liner. For me the pros outweigh the cons,I really do like it!

on 2/9/2014 11:59:00 PM

100% the best liquid eyeliner ever! I complained to a friend that I could never get my cateye correct, and she suggested this. OMG I think I have gotten every female friend of mine to buy this mascara. I will NEVER buy another brand again. It is almost fool-proof.

on 1/30/2014 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hands down THE BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. I was a die hard fan of the sephora liquid liner, I randomly bought this because it was on sale for 2 bucks, I was so surprised. It's VERY easy to apply and it last forever. I had one for two years, they last longer than you're even suppose to use them! Just perfect!

on 1/20/2014 6:17:00 PM

My HG liquid eyeliner!!!!!!! It is long lasting , easy to apply and the pigmentation is amazing.

on 1/19/2014 11:52:00 PM

It's very long lasting which is great, but I do not like the pin point felt tip. It's just too pointed and I have a hard time building anything more than a thin line next to my lashes. I'm unable to really do a thick precise line that gets thicker towards the outer corners by using the side of the felt tip because its just too narrow for me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG liquid eyeliner. I've already bought more than 2 tubes, and I always stray back to this one. It is extremely black, matte, and long-wearing, which is a feat because my eyelids are VERY oily. However, the biggest draw for me is the brush. I like to do a dramatic winged liner look, and Line Stiletto allows me to make a perfect, razor-sharp precise line every time. It has a tendency to flake off at the outer corners of my eyes if I wear it for too long, but I'm so happy with the result, it's a very minor annoyance.

on 1/16/2014 11:53:00 AM

The tip of this eyeliner isn't as sharp as I wanted it to be, but its a very easy application and the wing liner is super easy with this too! However its staying power isn't too impressive & when it does come off its like little flakes on my eyelids.

on 1/5/2014 9:49:00 PM

I wanted to try this product because my best friend was raving about its staying power. But it was a fail for me. It smudged and didn't have much lasting power. The felt tip was a little to soft for my liking and it didn't create a fine enough line for me.
I prefer my stila stay all day and Kat Von d trooper over this.

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! I rave about this! It's so easy to apply and it lasts all day!