August 21, 2014 | 1871 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Bella238

I hate the applicator, much too thick to get an amazing fine line, however it is a great formula, very black and lasts all day in me which is hard with my very oily eyelids!! Bargain for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by syrupsippinsyd

Ever since I started using liquid eyeliner this has been my go-to. It is thin enough to add on to cat-eye's without going overboard. The length of the brush bothers me a little, because I feel like with how long it is I don't have as much control over the liner as I would if the brush was a bit shorter, so I have trimmed mine down a little using a cuticle clipper. The liner goes on smooth in one stroke and doesn't break apart throughout the day. Dries quickly so you can apply the rest of your make-up without having to keep your eye closed too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by SICUxRN

I have used Lancome Artliner for years. I have been searching for a cheaper drugstore replacement and I have finally found it! I use the blackest black color. It is a dead ringer for Artliner...and a lot cheaper! I really hope this never gets discontinued!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine is always raving about this liner. So, when I was looking for a dark brown liquid liner, I decided to try this in Brownish Black. The color wasn't what I was expecting. It is kind of like a deep khaki. It gives a very natural look. It gives definition to the lash line, but it doesn't really stand out. That's not a bad thing if that's what you are looking for. Still, I wish it were a little deeper.

The formula itself is nice. It didn't seem to fade or flake throughout the wear time. It was also pretty easy to remove. I really do like the applicator. The tip wasn't too firm or too flexible. I think I actually like the applicator a little more than L'oreal Lineur Intense. When I run out of my black L'oreal Lineur Intense, I might pick this up in the Blackest Black.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by MissAanya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner ever! My favorite of them all! I really love this, it's waterproof, doesn't smudge easily and gives a very black opaque shade. the brush is very thin which makes the wing very precise. Definitely repurchase! And I'm all about packaging. The packaging totally caught my eye!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. its very black and easy to use. the packaging is nice and i will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is maybe second to my Lineur Intense. The felt tip maybe a little too springy, but it's not that bad. The line is opaque and it doesn't smudge on me. If i can't find my Lineur Intense, I usually buy the Stiletto.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by oatmeal15

This doesn't work too well. It comes off pretty easily and you need to layer it on to get a decent black shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by hellokitteeluv

Can I start out by saying I love eyeliner and consider myself somewhat of an eyeliner junkie. If I could only have one makeup product it would be a good liquid eyeliner. Period. I have tried a lot of different eyeliners and I know what I do and don't want in liners. I had hopes for the liner but sadly, it was not what I expected. The formula is not a dark pigmented black; it's actually somewhat sheer. When I'm wearing eyeshadow and I apply this on top, I feel like the shadow either shows through the liner or piles onto it when I blink (which doesn't usually happen with me). It fades and comes off pretty easily. One good thing is the brush is easy to work with and it doesn't smudge. But other than that, I do not like this eyeliner and won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

So my normal go to it the L'Oreal lineur intense. But there was a BOGO free on maybelline and I like their colossal mascara so I thought I would be adventurous and get the eyeliner because I had never tried a Maybelline eyeliner before. I have to say though I do like it, but I don't love it. What I love is, the dark color pay off, the design of the brush which seems to make for easy application, and that it last 6 to 8 hrs. What I don't like, is that it doesn't last longer and rubs off easily. Make sure to let this set before curling your eyelashes, and don't even try this at the pool or cry with this because it will run. I wish this was waterproof and this would be HG.