April 19, 2014 | 1137 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liquid liner is pretty good. I love liners with a felt tip because it's so much easier than the little brush. I also think this product looks super cute like a mini mascara tube. The only thing I don't like about this liner is the finish. It looks almost a little rubbery. I gotta say, if this formula was different I would be head over heels in love. I guess I will stick to gel liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nanofutur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

From the moment I opened the package, I was disappointed. I am not a fan of felt brush liquid eyeliners. But I spent the money, so I was going to use it! It took me a while to get used to the felt brush but I felt it worked a lot better than other felt brushes I've used! I was pleasantly surprised! That was until I saw the eyeliner. It does NOT go on smoothly. Instead, it goes on almost watery with very little pigment. I had to go over the same line at least three times.

I'm sorry but if it's a liquid eyeliner, there should be more pigment. This goes on almost opaque. Horrible! As for the wear, it did stay on most of the day but at the corners it did start to flake by Hour 5. I like how easily it could be removed but that's probably because there's hardly anything there at all!

In short, I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by alexbunchesofoats

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is amazing!! I like that it has a felt tip so it is easier to apply. I got it like 3 months ago and I have been using it everyday and there's still more product in the bottle. The only bad thing about it is that it has been starting to clump a little. When I apply it there is like little clumps on the top of the brush but otherwise it works perfectly. This eyeliner also drys matte which I absolutely love. The brush picks up enough product to do both eyes without dipping it back inside. It is also very pigmented. I got it in blackest black and it works great.there is also no need to reapply. It stays on the whole day and doesn't crack or come off with oil. This eyeliner is perfect for people with oily lids. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by neha1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The first time i used this eyeliner, i fell in LOVE. This is by far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. It has a flexible felt tip so your lines can be made super thin or thick to your liking. It is easy to apply and looks beautiful on. The lines are crisp and dark, and it lasts all day. However, if you plan to use this on your lower lash line, be careful, because it burns if it gets into your eyes. But other than that, I have restocked on this a million times, and will continue using it for as long as it's available.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

By far one of the best liquid eyeliners I have tried in my entire life. It also costs about $5 which is pretty affordable to me. The flexible tip allows me to draw close to the lash line, make thin or thick lines, etc. It also doesn't smudge under your eyes or lids. Though I have normal (not oily) eyelids, this product also works great on oily eyelids. It's overall an AMAZING product. I would highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This is my HG eyeliner. I use it in the color black. It stays on for hours.. does not peel or flake or rub off easily/ I use MAC Black Black pigment over it as a liner to give me that smokey look and it will last until I decide to take it off. All I realy ever ask in a liquid liner is to be easy to apply, dry fast, last long, don't peel or flake and don't dry up in the tube before I am finished with it. And for $7, this product succedes my expectatioons.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by michellewright5

I use this product almost everyday and find it works really well. The tip works great and the eyeliner is extremely noticeable, unlike pencil eyeliners.

I have blonde hair which can make the black stand out almost too much, so I definitely recommend that if you have blonde hair to stay away from the Blackest Black and stick with just Black. It truly does make a difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by gymnastlexi28

I found that the pigmentation is great and very black but the liner starts to flake out during the day. Also, the liner in the bottle dries out quickly and after awhile the liner starts to get stringy or clumpy. I did enjoy the applicator though. I was very soft and flexible and i thought it was very easy to use. I did use all the product because I didn't want to waste it but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by OhMyMia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The pigmentation is pretty good, but the brush is too... soft and bendable for me. There wasn't any obnoxious smells, texture felt smooth, and it dries quickly. It did not last all day, half of my eyeliner was flaking (I have oily eyelids by the way). It would last about 4-5 hours.
It removes pretty easily, just with water. However, I didn't like it at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by swtxos

This eyeliner has a 3.7 average rating so it means a lot of people on here genuinely like it, which makes me wonder if I'm crazy to NOT like it at all. Sure when I first apply it the colour pigmentation is amazing, and I love the glossy look, and the tip applicator is relatively easy to use, but this is where it ends for me. I don't think this product wears for any more than 2 hours! I admit, I do have watery eyes and I do like to rub them from time to time during the day, but this stuff is just sooo easy to rub off. I can put a finger on it and gently swipe over it and I can see the trail of smudgy blackness across my face. I work in a cool office so there is no reason for this product to fade away so fast on me. Prior to this product I used Revlon Colorstay eyeliner and I found that it didn't have great staying power either, but the one thing it had on this eyeliner is that at least it didn't rub away so ugly. Like, I'm talking raccoon eyes. The last straw for me is the fact that it irritates my eyes whenever some happens to spill into my eyes when it gets teary. It burns! This has never happened to me with any other brands. I am going to go back to my trusty L'Oreal Linear Intense.