Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 1/30/2014 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hands down THE BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. I was a die hard fan of the sephora liquid liner, I randomly bought this because it was on sale for 2 bucks, I was so surprised. It's VERY easy to apply and it last forever. I had one for two years, they last longer than you're even suppose to use them! Just perfect!

on 1/20/2014 6:17:00 PM

My HG liquid eyeliner!!!!!!! It is long lasting , easy to apply and the pigmentation is amazing.

on 1/19/2014 11:52:00 PM

It's very long lasting which is great, but I do not like the pin point felt tip. It's just too pointed and I have a hard time building anything more than a thin line next to my lashes. I'm unable to really do a thick precise line that gets thicker towards the outer corners by using the side of the felt tip because its just too narrow for me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG liquid eyeliner. I've already bought more than 2 tubes, and I always stray back to this one. It is extremely black, matte, and long-wearing, which is a feat because my eyelids are VERY oily. However, the biggest draw for me is the brush. I like to do a dramatic winged liner look, and Line Stiletto allows me to make a perfect, razor-sharp precise line every time. It has a tendency to flake off at the outer corners of my eyes if I wear it for too long, but I'm so happy with the result, it's a very minor annoyance.

on 1/16/2014 11:53:00 AM

The tip of this eyeliner isn't as sharp as I wanted it to be, but its a very easy application and the wing liner is super easy with this too! However its staying power isn't too impressive & when it does come off its like little flakes on my eyelids.

on 1/5/2014 9:49:00 PM

I wanted to try this product because my best friend was raving about its staying power. But it was a fail for me. It smudged and didn't have much lasting power. The felt tip was a little to soft for my liking and it didn't create a fine enough line for me.
I prefer my stila stay all day and Kat Von d trooper over this.

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! I rave about this! It's so easy to apply and it lasts all day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is amazing! It's so easy to use for winging out eyeliner. The only problem that I have with it is that I sometimes have to dip the brush back in the tube in order to get more product onto my brush while doing my eyeliner and I feel as though it slows me down when I am short for time in the morning.

on 1/2/2014 8:59:00 AM

I always repurchase. I love this. It's perfect for those who are beginners in wearing a winged eyeliner. It lasts pretty long and washes off easily.

on 12/19/2013 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is very watery, not a worth of a penny.