Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes

I LOVE the colors in this quad! They are decently pigmented and just gorgeous, in my opinion. The reason I rated it so low is because even when I apply Urban Decay Primer Potion, these shadows STILL crease on me. Granted, I have really oily eyelids, but my MAC and UD shadows don't crease when used with UDPP. So if you don't have an issue with oily eyelids, I would highly recommend this quad!

on 3/2/2011 5:23:00 PM

i find this is an easy way to apply a smoky eye,i love how this goes on and the product itself is great ,
im not sure if i like the package because you have to be extra careful or the cover can come off and it can ruin your whole quad
overall i LOVE this product:)

on 3/2/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the few stylish smokes quads I don't particularly care for some odd reason.I guess the shades I expected to be more intense,but maybe it's just a quirk of mine.I just think it didn't quite do it for me,but thank god all the others are really good

I love love love this product. I have NEVER been into brown eyeshadows.. but this one changed everything for me. :) I even went the extra mile and bought a back-up one today along with the Sunlit Bronze quad, hoping I like it as much as I like this one!!

Each color is absolutely perfect. I found this product by watching a girl on youtube review and demonstrate how to use it. So I did it step by step the way she said and it was great!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

PS the lid color is the prettiest. I wish i could buy another eyeshadow of jsut the crease color!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Is this the perfect smoky eye palette? For the price, yes. The colors are gorgeous, and it makes it so easy to get a nice smoky eye. I adore all of the shades that are in this palette and they work well for a variety of looks besides it's specialty, a neutral taupey shimmery smoky eye. This is basically like Kim Kardashian eyes in a single palette. (Sans huge falsies, of course.)

on 2/19/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm not very impressed by this product. The colors are not really pigmented and I feel I need to dig into the lid color to get anything on. The browbone color (the light beige) is chalky and basically useless.I have had better results with other drug store brands such as Wet n Wild (which is actually cheaper). I will use this for everyday looks but I will not repurchase.

EDIT: I have changed my feelings about this product and will give it a higher rating. I have since learned how to use it better. I prefer not to use the lid color and instead use MAC's Satin Taupe, but I use the other 3 colors. I notice I have been picking up this quad more than any other so I guess I do like it. I would repurchase it <3

on 2/18/2011 1:55:00 PM

This is great for a brown-based smoky eye. I suggest the "charcoal" one too if you want a black/grey smoky eye. Easy to apply...it even has smoky eye directions on the back to show you where each shade goes. If that isn't enough, they printed where the shades go on your eye RIGHT INTO the eye shadow itself. Pretty hard to mess up! I would recommend using a brush instead of the appliers it comes with though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a quad that works for all skin tones and all occasions. I use it for my everyday look, I'm NC35 and all the colours are great! They're pigmented, easy to work with, little to no fallout, and blend wonderfully well. It's cheap too, and most of the time you can find it somewhere on sale for even cheaper. I wouldn't recommend the little applicators it comes with though, because they're quite stiff and difficult to use.

on 2/13/2011 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this quad.Nevermind I love it I loooove the entire Stylish Smokes line from Maybelline but Natural Smokes is my absolute favorite because the colors are very wearable I am bi racial with tan like skin this quad looks so natural on me and I was suprised how pigmented the outer corner brown is really makes your eyes pop. I have since lost this quad and cant find one in this color and really miss it.I love this. Best drugstore shadow and great for beginners also.Don't drop this the plastic cover can break off

UPDATE I had to repurchase and I'm still in love with it. Taupe lovers will love this. I love this so much more then chi latte(to coppery)

on 2/12/2011 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

It looks like Maybelline has since changed the packaging on this by changing the color proportions sort of ridiculously. All in all I like this quad a lot. The highlight color definitely isn't as pigmented as the others, but at least it isn't full of shimmer. The standout for me is the outer corner color, a very dark matte brown, which is incredibly pigmented--perfect for use as a liner! That shade alone I think is worth the price.