July 30, 2014 | 1267 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by luvmypolish

After about 2 hours wearing Eye To Kill, my eyes started feeling weird. Not thinking anything about it, I put it on again last night. By the end of the evening my eyes again felt irritated and pinchy. I woke up this morning with flaming red eyes. It looked like they were bleeding. I don't know what's in this stuff that would cause such a harsh reaction. Obviously I won't be putting this stuff anywhere near my eyes again. It's now evening and my eyes are still on fire even after prescription eye drops. Beware of Eyes To Kill

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by kristy88au

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As I wrote for DiorShow, if I'm spending a lot on mascara I expect a massive increase in volume or length. I didn't get this with Eyes to Kill and so I don't consider it worth the hype or the price. I have long black lashes already so maybe that's the issue, but I got the same results with the Armani as I did with Maybelline Great Lash...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by TempleUgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a mascara feign, I've tried and tested them all and... I love this mascara; even though it is a bit pricey. My only qualm, I had originally bought the regular eyes to kill and I have very oily skin, by the afternoon I looked like a panda. I returned the original and exchanged for the waterproof version. GREAT!! Lengthens, thickens, holds a curl, and does NOT smudge or creep. Would buy over and over. I even sometimes throw on some of the lengthen er base(think cils from Lancome) that come with drugstore brands and it looks even more dramatic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sassykzt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Received this as a gift from SA at Saks. A very nice mascara-- defined lashes w/o clumping, added a little length, and wore for a 18 hr. work day. It, however , can not compare to Cover Girl's lash Blast.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by mindlips

I tried Giorgio Armani's Eyes To Kill mascara in hopes to get crazy results. Unfortunately, after trying out this mascara, I was a bit let down.. it must be the sultry asvertising of Ms. Fox that widened the popularity of this mascara. I've actually had experience with much more sexier eyelash results. The Eyes To Kill mascara is more of a natural look- not very dramatic, nor lengthening or volumizing. Anyway, Armani is still hot and so is Ms. Fox!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara ever. Honestly, I can't find anything wrong with it. It makes my lashes really long and thick, it doesn't smudge and the brush is amazing. plus, the kind of steel-like packaging is lovely I think (though quite heavy). I am a mascara lover and I have tried all brands from Benefit to Lancome, Chanel, Dior, Clinique, Fiberwig, Majolica Majorca, Estee Lauder, YSL... you name it. And this is by far the best. I recommended it to a few people and they all loved it! HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by heatheron7th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally feel that mascara is one of those products that should be bought in the drugstore...but this one really rocks. It applies so smoothly, doesn't clump, makes my lashes super long and doesn't flake or smudge at all. Extremely high quality, heavy tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not the kind of mascara that promises you Kim Kardashian's lashes, but I like how clean it looks. It adds great length, though volume is a trade-off as some have pointed out. But in an age where everybody seems to wear falsies at all times for all occasions, the Armani look is refreshing. You will love it if you are a fan of Fresh's Supernova. I'd say Fresh wins where the depth of color is concerned, but Armani is easier to apply and build.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. It keeps my lashes soft and the volume is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by AshNew

This mascara is so freakin amazing. I only have average eyelashes, but when I where it i hear 'you're eyelashes are mesmerising' and 'are those YOUR eyelashes'. So gooooood, wish it wasnt so damn expensive.