April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by LondonInMyStyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara ever. Honestly, I can't find anything wrong with it. It makes my lashes really long and thick, it doesn't smudge and the brush is amazing. plus, the kind of steel-like packaging is lovely I think (though quite heavy). I am a mascara lover and I have tried all brands from Benefit to Lancome, Chanel, Dior, Clinique, Fiberwig, Majolica Majorca, Estee Lauder, YSL... you name it. And this is by far the best. I recommended it to a few people and they all loved it! HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by heatheron7th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally feel that mascara is one of those products that should be bought in the drugstore...but this one really rocks. It applies so smoothly, doesn't clump, makes my lashes super long and doesn't flake or smudge at all. Extremely high quality, heavy tube.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 6:06:00 AM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not the kind of mascara that promises you Kim Kardashian's lashes, but I like how clean it looks. It adds great length, though volume is a trade-off as some have pointed out. But in an age where everybody seems to wear falsies at all times for all occasions, the Armani look is refreshing. You will love it if you are a fan of Fresh's Supernova. I'd say Fresh wins where the depth of color is concerned, but Armani is easier to apply and build.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by oingoboingoqueen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. It keeps my lashes soft and the volume is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by AshNew

This mascara is so freakin amazing. I only have average eyelashes, but when I where it i hear 'you're eyelashes are mesmerising' and 'are those YOUR eyelashes'. So gooooood, wish it wasnt so damn expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You get what you pay for with this one and then some. The container itself is weighted somehow - heavy. I wonder if this is to be more balanced in the hand? I'm not sure. The formula is thick, creamy and coats, thickens and lengthens lashes like nobody's business. I find I have to apply if slowly and carefully to keep the clumps away - it's that rich. It's also got a weird smell, like something strong and oily. Oh, and it is hell to wash off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you need a lengthening mascara- this will likely be your HG, so stop reading and buy it at once. Myself, I need volume more and this didn't have so much a noticeable effect there so I am going to use it up and pass. It doesn't flake, is ok for contacts and sensitive eyes. It also washes off well, but a girl needs volume-so back to YSL or that Grow Lucious I will go.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually have used the sample of this and I LOVE IT!! It's got the best formula and brush.It separates and lengthens my lashes.Doesn't give much volume but I still see a great difference in my lashes especially using the Shiseido mascara base. LOVE IT!I only wish they would make a very black color. I think the darkest is like a natural soft black.If they made the mascara in a deep dark black I would definitely shell out the $30 for it and make it my HG of all mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by mascarajunkie1

I love this mascara I think this is my HG mascara finally I found you! Extremely in love with this mascara!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ValrieM

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The absolute best mascara I've ever tried!