L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion

2.6

on 10/5/2011 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product just out of curiosity since the brush was so different. I was not too impressed. I read the other reviews so I started off with my usual mascara, Diorshow, and I "tried" to extend some of my lashes after the first coat dried. I got it all over myself and was unable to make any progress with it. I did attempt to use it several times, but it quickly went to the trash.

on 10/3/2011 8:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The applicator brush is fantastic and really gets into every nook and cranny, especially around the edges of your eyes. However, the mascara itself is abysmal– it clumps far too easily and starts to crumble after just a couple of minutes! It's quite costly, too, so I would recommend giving this one a miss.

on 9/27/2011 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I usually really like loreal mascaras but this is by far the worst in their range ,i got this because i was interested in the brush and promised a fan like effect but it was on the clumpy side and whats worse when it dried it began to crumble off my eyelashes ! I never had that happen before with a mascara and was surprise to see it flake off,i will never get this again and for over 20 australian dollars it is a major waste of money.

on 9/21/2011 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this mascara as a free gift when purchasing from a web store. This really worked wonders for my lashes! The result was great, but it takes more time for me to apply with this wand than a regular one, and I usually just don't have the time for it. My Sensai 38 gives pretty much the same effect for me and is quicker to use, so I grab that more often.

on 9/10/2011 12:11:00 PM

Feel the need to write a positive review for this mascara as it it isn't getting a lot of love here and I think it's absolutely fabulous.
Mainly, what makes it so effective is the applicator, after all that's really what differentiates most mascaras. It is so easy to apply, readily deposits product on the lashes without having to go over and over them with multiple coats, fans them out for a doll lashes effect and lets you easily reach all the little corner hairs. Is the formula too wet when you first open it? Yes, a bit. But I truly think this is the same exact formula as the Voluminous mascara which everyone raves about. All you have to do is wipe the excess on the edge of the tube or tissue and you get amazing results!

on 9/4/2011 4:57:00 PM

I'm afraid I'll have to agree with other reviewers, this mascara is far too clumpy. I'll give it two lippies for being able to reach the lashes in the inner corners of my eyes, which is something I find difficult with a "normal" mascara wand. However, this wand picks up too much product which I have to waste by wiping the excess on a tissue before applying. Very disappointed!

on 8/25/2011 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this product thinking the brush would make my lashes look stunning. While the wand was nice (YSL has the same idea wand- much better) the product clumped, remained wet and I looked like I had Liza Minnelli lashes- it was terrible.

on 8/22/2011 11:00:00 PM

I got this as a gift and I was confused when I first got it, but quickly learned to love it! I love the way it makes my lashes look long, full and doll like--so cute!) I personally couldn't find this in waterproof, that's the only reason I haven't been using it for summer, but I love it with a passion <3

on 8/22/2011 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Worst mascara ive ever tried! e.l.f has better mascara than this! It comes out with way to much product.It makes my lashes super clumpy.Eight dollars in the trash.Too expensive for this piece of crap.

on 8/21/2011 4:42:00 PM

I realllly like how it looks on my lashes! it is a little bit clumpy but that doesn't bother me. I'm surprised how many bad reviews there are. it makes my lashes look seperated and curled up. the only thing is the brush is pretty flimsy which scares me. lol