July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

I like how the wand is cute but this mascara sucks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by boobrandt

I lost track of my Givenchy mascara with the ball at the end and saw this at the drugstore. NO comparison whatsoever. I find the Loreal to be stiff and hard when it has been on your lashes-even oil-based removers don't take it off easily. The wand is fine but the formula is too thick?
I'll stick with my Givenchy (which i found!) as long as I don't think I'll be crying that day!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by danimaria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara. My lashes are naturally curled and mid to long in length. This mascara makes my lashes look very fanned out. adds good volume. Gets to all the lashes thats usually are hard to reach. Its a little time consuming though. Takes longer time to apply then a "normal " mascara. But when i have a little extra time i loves this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by angeezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo clumpy!! I don't like...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of the worst mascara I have ever tried. it clumps like crazy and the results are horrible. I had to clean the wand completely before being able to obtain a below average result. My lashes were glued together and looked terrible. And in the bin it went. Do NOT buy this rubbish, save your money. Max Factor is cheaper and soooo much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by xoJemz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had a high hopes for this mascara because of the brush and just because it's L'Oreal. But it was pretty disappointing. It clumps and I really thought I wouldn't have to worry about it because of the cute, tiny, round brush. I gave it a 2nd try, still sucked. Not buying it again. It was a waste of $8 that I could've spent on a different and better mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by hunnybee87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara made my lashes look great but not without a lot of work. Reason being it is very easy to clump. The main reason I stopped using it is because every time I did, I would always lose lashes. There would always be a couple that fall off afterward. I believe this mascara "stretches" the lashes. Maybe it's just the wand but my lashes only fall out when I use this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by nycpari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Well first of all I got this in a gift bag for an event so I can't say much about the price, but I wouldn't have bought this if it hadn't been free of cost.

For reference, my lashes are naturally long and a bit voluminous and I always curl them before applying mascara.

The wand is really off putting at first since it's so non-traditional, I wasn't really sure how to use it haha i also read the reviews on it first before applying, thank god because I can see why everyone is complaining about the clumping! Every time I apply it I have to wipe it off with a tissue and then I have no worries with clumping. This mascara does an amazing job at lengthening, more so than any other brand I've tried (Lancome Hypnose, Maybelline Great Lash). It also doesn't flake which is awesome and I apply on both top and bottom lashes, on top and underneath the top lashes and it looks really good! I also like that it doesn't weigh my lashes. It can give you that Kim Kardashian look if you try hard enough.

Overall if you don't mind the weird looking wand and having to wipe off the wand before application, then it's worth checking out but I probably won't repurchase as there are a bunch of mascaras I want to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by cocunutxx3

itss allrighhtt. it does wonderfull separation of my lashes. gives ohkay volume. sometimes, the brush gets me, haha, im not used to such a small brush, in the morning i want to get my mascara on fast, and, well, this takes long. so the brush is something to get used to. i usually layer on another mascara on top of this for more volume, such as Maybelline Falsies, or Loreal Voluminous. i ALWAYS layer my mascaras anyways, so this was no problem. OVERALL: a great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lwb123

This mascara performs really well - if you know how to use the brush. The brush looks like a little "torture-ball', but is really a good idea in lash reachability (that's not a word... oh well). I find that if you apply it slowly and actually take time on it to insure that no clumps come out, it gives good results. But, if you are always in a hurry in the morning, then this mascara is not for you, for a couple reasons: 1. You could seriously hurt your eye. I have literally scratched my eyeball before with mascara and believe me - it's not fun. 2. If you don't take your time with this mascara, it gives horrendous clumps. Even when I do take my time on it, I feel that I have to go over my lashes again with an eyelash comb. The only reason why I said I wouldn't buy this again is because it simply just takes too long to apply for mediocre results.