November 24, 2014 | 1797 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by FlyAwayTiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! Great volume and length. It doesn't clump and separates them perfectly! I love the smell, I know pretty weird. It has it all. My top mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Bossjade

I WILL NEVER, NEVER EVER, USE ANOTHER MASCARA BESIDES THIS ONE. GIVES MY LASHES INSANE VOLUME AND LENGTH, LOVE IT!! & IT LASTS VERY LONG

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by allycatgirl88

I got the waterproof Maybelline Colossal Volum'Express mascara in Glam Black and I think it's wonderful! I've bought this mascara several times over, and I can't see myself trying anything new because this works so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by AllieMonique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Owning around 30 mascaras half of them being drugstore ones i found Maybelline's Volum' express the colossal one to be one of the best i have bought , for me it separated and lifted my lashes so they almost looked false.
i love this product and will buy it again :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by KaylahJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this mascara, and around the first week I noticed GREAT results. Then I started to notice that it would get flakey, clump together, and the mascara just wouldn't stay on really well. Its definitely a nice mascara, I just found that it didn't work too well for my eyelashes. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by khickengurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. My old favorite mascaras include Cover Girl Las Blast, L'Oreal Voluminous, and L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen (all waterproof versions) - however, this one is even better. This mascara isn't clumpy, can be built up with a few coats, and doesn't flake. My lashes look full and voluminous, and best of all it holds my curl **all day** after curling. However, my eyelids and skin are oily, so I do experience a little bit of smudging on my upper and lower lids at the end of the day (I only apply mascara to my top lashes). I still give this mascara 5 stars because I've gone swimming while wearing this mascara and did not experience raccoon eyes. I've already repurchased this mascara 3 times (and will probably continue to repurchase), but I'll still be on the lookout for a drugstore mascara that does not smudge, is volumizing, AND holds my curl all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by woopibaby

I absolutely love this mascara!! My HG Mascara, everything else I've tried has not got a patch on this to be honest.

I love the length it gives me, volume is fair and the staying power is amazing. It doesn't flake, nor run or budge at all. I love, love, love this product. I also love the packaging, the bright colour makes it easy to find in a makeup bag and it also catches your eye on the shelf.

Great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by idas

Basically, I bought this mascara today, because of all those good reviews. My lashes are naturally short-medium length and a medium fullness/volume.

* PACKAGING: I think the yellow tube is super cute, though I find it looks a bit cheap-looking, but I don't really care about that, since I'm not going to wear the packaging on my lashes.
* MY EXPECTATIONS: Before I tried this, I expected quite a lot from this, because of all the good reviews. I expected it to give a lot of volume and no clumps.
* WHAT IT CLAIMS TO DO: Up to 7x more volume instanly - in just one coat with no clumps.
* VOLUMIZING AND LENGTHENING: Volumizing? Uhm.. yes, but not as much as I expected. Lengthening? Yes, definitely!
* SEPARATION: The separation is amazing! No clumps, no spider-legs, no nothing!
* THE BRUSH: I love the brush! It's big and feathery, and it's just perfect!
* OVERALL: I looooove the look it gives me! My lashes gets super long with medium volume. They're also soft to the feel. You can create a natural look with one coat, and with 2-3 coats you'll get dramatic, long and thick lashes!

Pros:
You can create both natural and dramatic looks, your lashes gets super long, volumized and pretty + it's cheap (at least in the US, i got it on sale for $16, but makeup is crazy expensive in my country)

Cons:
It smells a little weird, but I don't really mind that.. I don't really sniff my mascaras..

I haven't tried out if it is waterproof, but I will update as soon as I can!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My absolute must have mascara in my makeup bag. It works well for me and I have never used any other mascara once I started using this one. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:31:00 AM More reviews by DiscoverBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It saddens me to see my HG mascara has such a low rating. This mascara is the only one that doesn't clump my lashes to oblivion. The curl of my lashes doesn't hold at all, and this mascara holds it up all day long. I have stick straight lashes with little length, but this improves everything. The only thing I wish were different about waterproof mascaras is that they're easier to take off. I guess you can't have the cake and eat it too! I still love it so much, and haven't found anything to beat it yet!