December 22, 2014 | 1915 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by RIX

Good quality as ususal from MAC Lustre. Nice level of pigmentation for a lustre, moisturising finish and good medium term staying power. Colour, brightening pink/mauve colour with a little shimmer - not a flat shade. lifts medium -fair complexion, with green eyes and light brown hair, Good day wear lipshade and can be glammed uo with a gloss for PM wear. A go to shade for both neutral and mid wear eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

Perfect! Delightful! Lovely! This is the way all lipsticks should feel on your lips, smooth, creamy and drenched in a beautiful plum/rose color. It's perfection to me, if I could have given this 6 lippies I would have, it's that wonderful. Sophisto is a little more sheer than Plumful, but they are both keepers in the rose/plum family. Both are "musts haves" for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Graceful26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If I were allowed only 1 lipstick, so far, this is the one I'd grab onto. It is a creamy, rosey plum that leaves a nice, moisturizing sheen on my fairly pink - pigmented lips (check out my profile pic if you're curious to see what it looks like). Looks nice with no other makeup - a fair pop of colour without looking made-up.

So unless I find a plum that's just a little better suited to me, "Plumful" remains my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by steffanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plumful is a rosy, pink color. I think it's pretty pigmented. If I had to leave the house without makeup on, I would definitely pick Plumful for a pop of color :) The formula glides on smoothly and stays on for a while! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by Librakitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I forgot I even had bought Plumful. I buy so many MAC lipsticks, I forget what I have. I know. I have a serious MAC addiction problem.
Anyhow. I just found my Plumful lipstick and must say it is beautiful! It's a nice rosey/pink color. It's very moisturizing on my lips. It doesn't wear off at all unlike some other lustre lipstick shades I have purchased. I don't know if MAC changed their formula for their lustres, but this is how to do it. Comes on nice & creamy. Stays on for hours nice and creamy. I do not need to apply often. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by samansohail

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have recently started building a lipstick collection so a nice pink lipstick was in order and the lady at the MAC store recommeded this, Ive been applying to everyday this week and LOVE it. u can easily build up the colour so if it is a fuller pink or just a tint you're looking for. Smells good too haha and feels like velvet on your lips! Will defo repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Covergrl1124

I went to the MAC counter to find a great lipcolor for some weddings I am in. After going through 10 different types of lipsticks and lip liners, this is what I ended up with.

I decided to try it out before the wedding and wear it during a bachelorette party. I loved the color and it's longevity was great. It's also a great texture and doesn't dry out my lips.

It's a beautiful color and looks great on pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been lemming this lipstick for a while and i'm so glad i finally bought it. Plumful looks dark in the tube but it looks like a light pinky-rosey-plum on my NC30 skintone. The color looks more on the pink side rather than on the plum side, which is fine by me because i'm not a fan of dark purpley/plum lipsticks on my skintone. This looks fantastic when dabbed lightly on the lips, and paired with a purple smokey eye. I wore this on New Years's Eve with Violet pigment and Graphology e/s and it looked good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by SugarBabyRach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a B2M, I actually meant to get Up the Amp but I saw this and had to have it. On my fair NC15 skin this turned up as a lovely pinky plum. I'm yet to find a down side to it. It is moisurising and makes my teeth look whiter, which is always good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by red_smarties

lovely pinkish plum colour. really brightens up the face. it is a warm colour and does suit my warm complexion.