Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

there are some of my favrote lipglosses. i have never paid full price for them though, my gramda got a few minis as a gift with purchase so passed them on to me. there super expensive! but they smell great, stay on well without being to sticky and have the perfect amount of shine and sparkle

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

These are great. If you're looking for a sheer gloss with some staying power that smells and tastes divine then this is it! This is one of the only glosses I've found that I truly love (I'm a lipstick girl) and I've bought two of them (with a gift card). The only con is that they're sticky but I like that. I like that they come in a hygienic squeeze tube packaging instead of a wand (gross!)
I'd probably buy them again if I'm on the hunt for a good gloss, but only at a deep discount as I can't justify the price.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

When I first purchased this lip gloss it was in the bubblegum flavour and it was nice at first. However the scent faded and after a while the whole tube ended up smelling like halloween makeup. It was so disgusting I had to throw it out. Very disappointed and will not be purchasing again.

Well, I will say at least the wide array of shades are all so pretty! The gloss has staying power (not so much the actual color though, I believe the intention is that the gloss shades are supposed to be sheer) and I'd say the product does what the name implies. Makes your lips look "juicy". However I find myself frequently in the car with someone who likes to ride with the windows down. I then have my hair quite stuck to my lips because this is the stickiest gloss EVER! Really doesn't make lips softer (like my beloved LipFusion). I also despise squeeze tubes. I much prefer a wand. So this is not a win for me but I won't reject it if I get it for free as a GWP.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Luv these, my fave is Fifth Ave Frosting. My lil girl even has one & she's 6 lol. There not sticky & look get layer or alone. Can't wait to purchase a few more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Way too sticky, not smooth, accentuates every line on my lips. total waste of cash!

This is my HG lipgloss. I use it everyday (045 candy)and I intend to collect more shades. They have a large range of shades to choose from, the color is just amazing! I highly recommend this, ladies! The price is not so ridiculous and you'll get more than you paid!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used to love juicy tubes in the past, stopped using them and recently got one and fell in love again.

This is THE best lip gloss in my opinion. Its very glossy, thick but not sticky. Lasts pretty long for lip glosses. This is great to add gloss to lip color, the one i am using now smells of watermelon. I would have preferred other fruity scents but this will do. Also love that it comes in a tube as it is more sanitary.

These seems to come lightly tinted, not sure if they are still so.

Would have preferred if the packaging is a little cuter, the current packaging seems alittle plain. But still this is a great product.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Too sticky and dries my sensitive lips beyond belief. The smell is perhaps a bit too strong and therefore annoying. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of juicy tubes. The texture is very smooth. It doesn't turn gritty on me like some other glosses tend to do on my lips. I always keep one of these in my bag.

Recommended for Medium Skin