Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 11/15/2012 11:13:00 PM

Well, I will say at least the wide array of shades are all so pretty! The gloss has staying power (not so much the actual color though, I believe the intention is that the gloss shades are supposed to be sheer) and I'd say the product does what the name implies. Makes your lips look "juicy". However I find myself frequently in the car with someone who likes to ride with the windows down. I then have my hair quite stuck to my lips because this is the stickiest gloss EVER! Really doesn't make lips softer (like my beloved LipFusion). I also despise squeeze tubes. I much prefer a wand. So this is not a win for me but I won't reject it if I get it for free as a GWP.

on 11/15/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Luv these, my fave is Fifth Ave Frosting. My lil girl even has one & she's 6 lol. There not sticky & look get layer or alone. Can't wait to purchase a few more.

on 11/14/2012 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Way too sticky, not smooth, accentuates every line on my lips. total waste of cash!

on 10/21/2012 1:00:00 PM

This is my HG lipgloss. I use it everyday (045 candy)and I intend to collect more shades. They have a large range of shades to choose from, the color is just amazing! I highly recommend this, ladies! The price is not so ridiculous and you'll get more than you paid!

on 10/17/2012 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used to love juicy tubes in the past, stopped using them and recently got one and fell in love again.

This is THE best lip gloss in my opinion. Its very glossy, thick but not sticky. Lasts pretty long for lip glosses. This is great to add gloss to lip color, the one i am using now smells of watermelon. I would have preferred other fruity scents but this will do. Also love that it comes in a tube as it is more sanitary.

These seems to come lightly tinted, not sure if they are still so.

Would have preferred if the packaging is a little cuter, the current packaging seems alittle plain. But still this is a great product.

on 10/13/2012 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Too sticky and dries my sensitive lips beyond belief. The smell is perhaps a bit too strong and therefore annoying. Will not repurchase.

on 10/8/2012 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of juicy tubes. The texture is very smooth. It doesn't turn gritty on me like some other glosses tend to do on my lips. I always keep one of these in my bag.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great shine, nice colors and easy to use. packaging allows you to use ALL and actually get your moneys worth...they will last a long time and stay nice. Have a very strong scent, some may not like this, I like it...it keeps me knowing the product is okay to use..as soon as the scent fades, throw it away! The price is steep for a lipgloss...but you get a good amount and the colors and rich and shiny. I take one lip off for stickiness, and need to reapply (once every 2 hrs or so).

on 9/11/2012 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

These. Are. SO. Sticky.
UGH
Even the VS glosses are better

I have Berry Bold, it's sheer berry with no shimmer. I got it as a deluxe sample from a Sephora kit. I like the staying power, but I don't love the feeling of it. I don't think it's any better than E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine w/ SPF 15, either, and that product is $1. So, it's a good gloss, but I'd go with the way cheaper dupe, although Lancome definitely has a larger range of colors.

Popular Lip Glosses