October 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my HG brow product and I have used them all at this point from other brands. This is very comparable to Anastasia. I actually prefer this over it because it has the tinted cream in the kit with the powder. The product is a home-run in quality, packaging, price, and convenience.

This comes in light, medium, and dark as well. GREAT dupe for high-end and you wont be sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by LadyVLO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing!!!! For the price this product trumps any Anastasia brow kit which are upwards of $30. I don't use the brush that comes with it, I use my angled MAC brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by diosmar82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

-Price: At 3 dollars, this product is a great value and a definite repurchase, plus, it lasts for MONTHS!!!!!

-Package: The package looks cute, compact and pretty professional. However, the little window caved in and I had to tape it back which makes it look ghetto! Come on E.L.F, display window not needed.

-Product: I use it to fill my brows in since they dont grow how they used to before the chemo. Looks natural, but use lightly, a little bit goes a long way. You can end up looking like a Mexican Chola.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a nightmare finding this product and found it finally at target . Works great for my chestnut hair color and blends well with my normal brow brush . I will diff buy again for $3 can't beat that and stock up in case they decide not sell it anymore lol!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by YellowSourFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I use this in light. Until recently I had black hair and I used medium. It was nice and neutral dark brown. Enough to tint my blonde brows dark without being harsh. I really like the color of medium. Now I use light and it has a warm tone to it which is perfect for me because I am now rockin medium/light auburn hair and it is almost an exact match. It's a little lighter than my hair and that is just what I want.

My brows are very light blonde and I use this to fill and darken them so I don't have to dye them. It is great for that purpose. The waxy side is so easy to use for filling and sculpting and the powder sets the wax. My only complaint is there is not really any hold for my very long and unrully brows so I also have to use a brow gel. Not the end of the world though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Sxyska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am usually pretty particular when it comes to buying cosmetics. When I discovered the E.LF. products, I was hesistant to purchase them due to the very low price. I took a chance and while some are hit or miss, this eyebrow kit is wonderful! It has a lighter and darker shade, I usually combine the two on the brush that is also included. It has a soft, moist consistancy that gives great color and definition to the eyebrow. It lasts awhile and is now the only product I use to give a natural shape and color to my eyebrows. Highly recommend this and the liquid black eyeliner by E.L.F.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I like this product because it is a cheaper version to the Benefit eyebrow kit . I have it in the color Medium the only thing is I wish the powder was a little bit darker because I have dark eyebrows but other than that I will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

This is HG. My go to for eyebrows.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Sassyrred

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyebrow kit due to the reviews here and now I go around raving about it! I apply the dark brow wax first and then the creamy powder. It looks totally natural, even others have commented. . I never realized how much it was like Benefit's Brow Zing kit until I was raving about it to a sales gal at Ulta. She mentioned she only uses Benefit's, which is $40, so I went over to try it and realized that E.L.F is almost a dupe for a few bucks! E.L.F's lighter brown powder has the same creamy powder texture as Benefit's.I like a few other brow products, but you really can't beat this product for this price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

This is awesome! For the price it's a real bargain, but even if it was high end, I would still love it. - I love both the powder and the waxy part. When I want a more natural look, I use the powder since it's more suddle and natural-looking. The wax is great if you really want to shape your brows, so for a more dramatic brow, I would use that.

The lasting power is great, packagain as well. I don't have any bad to say about this really.
Only that the shade I own (medium) is a bit to dark, but next time I will pick up the lightest shade!