E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

There are four color choices for this: Light, Medium, Dark, and Ash. I bought the color Medium - Dark brown wax with a medium coffee brown powder. This compact comes with wax on one side and powder on the other. Also comes with a brush too. The brush is pretty good to work with if you don't have an angled eyeliner brush. It's cheap and really good for makeup beginners.

My oily eyelids and brows can get oily after few hours after washing my face/ putting makeup on, and I can say this eyebrow kit's staying powder is pretty decent. My brows can stay put a least a few hours. Then after that if your eyebrows are itchy and I scratch it, or if you hug somebody and accidently smudge your eyebrows on their face, you'll see that your eyebrows lost it's color and the makeup is gone.

Sometimes I think it's the wax... Whenever I have my lazy days and just put the powder, it seems to last much longer... Hope this review helps!

Great product

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Thick, pigmented, and creamy. A very nice dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow, in my opinion.
Juts use your own eyebrow angle brush and throw out the one included in this kit, it's crap. I personally find the setting powder too light for my brows (I'm using the dark brown kit).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday to fill in my eyebrows, along with pencil to define them more. I have the shade ash (I think thats what its called) which is a tad light for my brows. This makes my brows look really full and covers any sparse patches. I have very oily skin and this does not slide or wear off through the day. I have no bad words about this product, I think benefit has a similar product which retails for around 20, so you cant go wrong with the price of this product!

on 11/20/2014 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is nice, gives a very natural look with the wax, blends right in!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is my holy grail - and it's only 3 bucks! Would definitely recommend over any of the higher brands because they are just too expensive. This works just as great for less that half the price of higher brands!

on 11/19/2014 10:39:00 PM

This is my holy grail eyebrow kit! I have used ALOT of different eyebrow kits and none even come close too this one. It is in a cute little black case that looks very high end but this product only cost's 3 dollars. The product lasts on your face and doesn't require any touch up's during the day.

on 11/19/2014 9:05:00 PM

I frequently repurchase this eyebrow kit from Target in medium. Works great! I use more of the powder, but it is truly a bang for your buck kit. I don't see why a higher priced eyebrow kit would ever do a better job!

on 11/18/2014 3:05:00 AM

LOVE this kit! I use it every day without fail. The reason I wouldn't give it 5 lipsticks is because the powder in my medium kit is a really weird colour (I usually just use a brown matte eyeshadow) and the brush is a little awkward to use.

Other than that, nice pigmentation in the gel which is easy to shape your brows with. Also very cute packaging and a decent price :)

on 11/11/2014 5:37:00 PM