October 23, 2014 | 1891 users online

Mascara - Blinc Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by BoandChica2

Like other reviewers said, this product will absolutely not smear, smudge, flake or mysteriously appear on your brow bone. I used it the first time over my Trish thickening mascara. I put it on around noon when I bought it after the Trish had been on since the a.m. I really emphasized my lashes and made them stand out. The second day I used the Blinc by itself and really it didn't do much. Since I have short, straight, barely-there lashes, I don't like using waterproof because it's hard on my lashes. The Blinc comes right off with warm water. I probably will buy it again because of the lasting power it gives my other mascara....all day/night! It is expensive, but better than waterproof. Going to try it again by itself. The Trish mascara is one of the best I've used for thickening my lashes by the way. It does not smear or flake either. It lasts pretty long but not like the Blinc.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

PROS:

Doesn't smudge, smear, or flake!

Lasts all day

CONS:

Doesn't lengthen or volumise much at all

Expensive

I wouldn't recommend this if you want something really voluminous and lengthening because it just won't do either of those things. So what's the point even using it? Well, it truly does last all day and is a tubing mascara which means it won't smudge, smear or flake off, but will easily be removed with warm water or a waterproof eyemakeup remover (but seriously, warm water is the best for this). I have pretty lame, poker straight, short lashes, but I have very oily lids so I need a mascara that won't make me look like flakesville. I find that I can use this on my bottom lashes to give them definition and a tiny bit of length without too much volume, then use a regular or waterproof mascara on the top lashes. I don't get any smudging or flaking or smearing when I use this on the bottom lashes. Pretty useless as a top lash mascara as I find it doesn't do much! If they could make this mascara tubing AND volumising AND lengthening, it would be my HG. Maybe they'll get there one day :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this stuff!

I have ridiculously oily skin, and Blinc mascara survived a hot humid mid-July day in the Dallas area, including a nap, without smearing *at all.* There were a few flakes under my left eye, but otherwise, it looks like I just put it on. It lengthens quite a bit, and holds curl well, too, even on my naturally straight lashes. This mascara makes it possible for me to successfully wear mascara on my lower lashes, something that's never worked for me before.

I love the rich black, very slightly glossy color, and the small, narrow brush makes application easy. I even find it perversely amusing to remove this mascara; I use eye-makeup remover pads, and the mascara comes off easily, in little tubes.

Blinc products are not tested on animals, which is a big deal for me. This mascara is a bit pricey, at $25, but to me, it's worth it. I'll keep buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Lankaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't flake, it doesn't smudge, no raccoon eyes even if you swim or cry.... But it's not volumizing - it's super lengthening but I want volume. It kinda clumps the lashes together too - like you have 5 single really long lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by cyberkaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The good news is that this mascara does not smudge, and I purchased it for a very reasonable price on Amazon.com. It won't make your lashes longer if they are sparse, but if your lashes are long enough, it will cover them nicely.
The bad news (at least for me) is that it comes with a brush that does not distribute the product evenly and as a result, lashes can clump in certain areas if you're not very careful.

I think the product could be improved greatly with a better brush with which to apply the mascara, so I'm giving it a rating of 3 out of 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jlin113

This mascara will absolutely NOT clump on you if that is your biggest mascara pet peeve, which is mine! It lengthens and curls slightly but doesn't do much for volume (I guess sometimes that 'clumping' means volume for your lashes!)

Also I love how it does NOT smudge when you use water to wash it off. No eye makeup remover or makeup removing cleanser needed so it is super convenient to use. The packaging is very simple and sleek, and perfectly fits into my smallest makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really great for those who hate smudgy mascara! Gives a beautiful daytime lash without any clumping, and it's glossy and a nice wet formula. My lashes are very curly on their own so I haven't had any problems with it straightening them out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by spookymari

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic product! Works amazingly, separates lashes perfectly...

So, if I love it so much, WHY WOULDN'T I BUY IT AGAIN? Half the ingredients are pretty toxic, including two preservatives that are actually banned in cosmetics in the EU.

Literally every single ingredient aside from water brings up an increasingly concerning page on the SkinDeep database.

It's really a shame, because this is such a fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC true fiber mascara. UGH!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is very similar to the Imju Fiberwig mascaras from Japan except with less fiber particles. Their idea is to "tube" your lashes as opposed to coating them as it says on the tube container. Gives me great length but does nothing for thickening. Wore it the whole day without any smearing or raccoon eye issues. And mind you I have very oily lids. Very easy to remove - warm water works best, and it slides right off. If you like length, staying power and ease of use, go for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by MeggieBeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear hard contacts and because of that needed a mascara that doesn't flake and won't irritate my eyes. This isn't the one for me. I like how easy it is to remove without too much rubbing because of the tubing effect, but that's about it. Plus, no matter how long you spend curling them, your lashes will be completely straight in a split second. So if you just need a little darker color, go for it, otherwise, there are much better tubing mascara options on the market. I prefer Clinique's version.