December 18, 2014 | 1651 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Bronzing powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by dandggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many bronzers over the years and by far this is the best one! I was using Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess and they discontinued it and came out with a "newer and better" version. I was so disappointed but decided to give Guerlain a try. I am so glad that I did. Now I am using the #3 (I am a light caramel colour) and it gives me the perfect sunkissed glow. Once summer hits, I will be switching to my #5. I alos have a combination skin type and it does not make me look shiny and it stays on all day!! Having a medium warm skin tone, makes it difficult to find a bronzer that isn't orange or muddy looking, so, I was glad that this one did not make me look like an oompa loompa. As for the price, I think it was reasonable for the amount and quality of product. I just hope they don't decide to change the formulation. It's great as it is! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by lorraine07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another favorite! LOVE this with a passion. It's the only bronzer that really gives me that glow...esp on winter season. I recently started applying MAC Mineralize blush in Warm Soul on top & it just looks fantastic! Compliments from people every time.
I know it is expensive but it took me years to go through the entire pan (use it about 1-2x a week).
Absolutely will purchase over & over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Girls (and stylish guys), this is the bronzer you've been waiting for your whole life. It is iconic, and for a good reason. Once you find the shade for you, with the right undertones, it is like the heavens have parted. I have never ever once looked orange, or fake, or too overly tanned. It has a classy fragrance, but that doesn't linger once on, so if it bothers you at first sniff, keep that in mind! It may look scary dark in the compact, but when applied with a good bronzer brush, it looks so natural it's unbelievable! I am always the girl in the mirror making sure my foundation matches absolutely perfectly, and I'm a nut about choosing the right bronzer color too. I know the price may be steep (about $50USD last time I checked), it is the best money you will EVER spend on a bronzer. Think of all the time & money spent on the search for the perfect bronze - I bet it adds up to a lot more than $50! I know I have oodles of bronzers that just weren't right lying around all over. Also, the compact is ginormous, and with how little is needed, it really does last forever. Mine has lasted at least a year, and that's with me piling it on all over in the summer!

This really is one product I never have any issues with, and have never once regretted purchasing. It is a staple in my bag and my kit, all year long.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 2:40:00 PM More reviews by B1010

I had the #01 put on me by a guerlain MA ..and it looked beautiful! She did explain to me tho that the odd numered ones have yellow undertones(1,3,5)..and the even ones have red undertones(0, 2, 4...)..so maybe that's the reason alot of you are looking orangy..hope this is helpful.. It was for me..

25 out of 27 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in number three. I dont' know why....i'ts ..like..orange! it's orange in the pan i thought it would look differnet on my face but nope! it was like putting orange powder on my face! Well...not THAT orange. but it really did look like a fake tan. returning this

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LNA116

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This the best bronzing powder I ever tried !!!
Don't try another one, this one is the best ...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

I have this in Terracotta 1.

It is FABULOUS. The powder is very, very fine. When you put it on, it doesn't go on like powder. It just leaves a glow. Just be careful to apply lightly. Apparently there's shimmer in it but I haven't seen any. The colour is beautiful - a warm brown. It lasts all day (it's just not waterproof). I like the earthy herbal smell. I love the packaging.
I love this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by yum_yum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep coming back to this bronzer - terracotta, moisturising, long-lasting bronzing powder No 2.
It has a slight shimmer/ sheen and gives me a nice warm glow with a touch of pink/coral. I use it as a blush and to give my skin a perk because I don't need a tan.
Excellent product. Long-wearing and nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by IrkaY

I bought this bronzer a few days ago in 00. I am an extremely white person and I must say that 00 is a little light on me. It would also be ok to get it in 01 or 02.
The color is good. Not orange. It looks very natural. For now I am happy.
Update: I actually think that Mac Golden looks more natural on me. Guerlain can go orange. I have to be very careful not to put "too much", but it's a good product. I will just have to use it when I have some tan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this bronzer in 02 and 20. I love 20, its a matte bronzer and gives a gorgeous glow without looking orange! Its a bronzer I often reach for. 02 is slightly more shimmery and can be orange if too much is applied, but this colour also looks lovely on! I do get comments about looking like "Ive caught the sun" with this product. Overall I think they are great if you can find one that suits you and they last ages! But I do find that the price has become rather high over the years.