July 23, 2014 | 1997 users online

Bronzers - Guerlain - Terracotta Bronzing powder

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in number three. I dont' know why....i'ts ..like..orange! it's orange in the pan i thought it would look differnet on my face but nope! it was like putting orange powder on my face! Well...not THAT orange. but it really did look like a fake tan. returning this

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LNA116

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This the best bronzing powder I ever tried !!!
Don't try another one, this one is the best ...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by wishiwasflawless

I have this in Terracotta 1.

It is FABULOUS. The powder is very, very fine. When you put it on, it doesn't go on like powder. It just leaves a glow. Just be careful to apply lightly. Apparently there's shimmer in it but I haven't seen any. The colour is beautiful - a warm brown. It lasts all day (it's just not waterproof). I like the earthy herbal smell. I love the packaging.
I love this bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by yum_yum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep coming back to this bronzer - terracotta, moisturising, long-lasting bronzing powder No 2.
It has a slight shimmer/ sheen and gives me a nice warm glow with a touch of pink/coral. I use it as a blush and to give my skin a perk because I don't need a tan.
Excellent product. Long-wearing and nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by IrkaY

I bought this bronzer a few days ago in 00. I am an extremely white person and I must say that 00 is a little light on me. It would also be ok to get it in 01 or 02.
The color is good. Not orange. It looks very natural. For now I am happy.
Update: I actually think that Mac Golden looks more natural on me. Guerlain can go orange. I have to be very careful not to put "too much", but it's a good product. I will just have to use it when I have some tan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this bronzer in 02 and 20. I love 20, its a matte bronzer and gives a gorgeous glow without looking orange! Its a bronzer I often reach for. 02 is slightly more shimmery and can be orange if too much is applied, but this colour also looks lovely on! I do get comments about looking like "Ive caught the sun" with this product. Overall I think they are great if you can find one that suits you and they last ages! But I do find that the price has become rather high over the years.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by liz75

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Guerlain's Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzer in 20 is THE most wonderful bronzer I've ever tried! I'm a MAC NC27 and was looking for a bronzer that I could also use as a blush, meaning it should have a little more color to it than just bronze (but not orange or red). I also have dry/combination skin so I didn't want a powder that would absorb the little oil I do have in my cheeks! I went straight to Guerlain since they are supposedly the bronzer authority. The Terracotta for blondes was too light and didn't even show on me, while the Terracotta for brunettes was orangey. Then I noticed that there was actually a moisturizing bronzer, and the 20 was just my shade! (similar in color to Bobbi Brown's medium bronzer) It picks up the gold in my eyes and complexion, and is very long lasting.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Nessicle

I have this bronzer in 01, 20 and 03. I'm using 03 at the moment and think it's the prettiest bronzer I've ever used. it looks pretty shimmery in the pan but I think it's more sheeny when it's on. It's easy to go overboard with this bronzer so use a light hand but it is beautiful! I use 20 in the summer when I have more colour. The 01 is a bit too pale but perfect for paler skinned ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by nadmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product really does live up t the hype. It gives a lovely natural golden glow (I have dark olive skin), mainly matte but with the tiniest hint of shimmer. And best of all it lasts way longer on your face than other brands (e.g. Bobbi Brown's bronzer) and let's you gradually build up colour layer by layer so you can decide how bronzed you want to look. Expensive but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MissHiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this (#01) after a lot of research and it does not disappoint. It really works great on my skin tone. I use it when I wear foundation and also mix it with my blush. I will not hesitate to repurchase.