April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, im an avid dove user as far as the bar of soap goes and my cream oil lotion but once i got hooked on this after using the matching bodywash i was in heaven. Love the little scrubbies on the soap and i just feel very clean and sweet smelling after using the two. HIghly recommended and although it is fragrant, i havent had any irritation either. Also don't purchase if you don't like to smell like the products mentioned bc clearly u will smell like that, DUH! to the reviewer claiming to not like the smell of brown sugar bc thats what the soap is partially made of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. One whiff and I was hooked. The smell is comforting without being yucky. I find Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar disgusting and nauseating. But this is just perfect. Smells like your mixing a batch of homemade cookies. It truly smells like the real deal. The body wash is softening without being greasy. I noticed it exfoliated, but not enough. I would like to see them add a little bit more of the sugar to the mix for added exfoliation. Great product though. I also like that I do not need much to get a good, clean lather. The smell does linger, but I found it pleasant and not obtrusive. Great product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this ISH. I have alot of these bodywash products that i use and my husband gets mad at me bc it takes over the little shower caddy i have in my bathroom and he has no room for his stuff, but anyways i reach for this particular item the most with the soap by caress. It smells so good and no matter how upset he gets after i come out the shower he can't keep his hands off me. Will always buy and it really does moisturize your skin, i don't simply like it for the scent although that's what made me buy it in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gets a 5 just for the smell alone. It smells just like Amorito! The discontinued perfume from the Body Shop, if you didn't know. That was one of my absolute favorites & i'm really happy to find something readily available that duplicates the scent.

The thing I really love, next to the scent, is that its moisturizing without being oily. I normally steer way clear of anything that even LOOKS moisturizing, but this is great. It gets me nice & clean without parching my skin, and doesn't leave a greasy film. It doesn't exfoliate worth a damn though, there are simply not enough scrubbers in it to really do anything. But I make my own body scrub anyway so it doesn't matter. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by majda

I am using this for the smell. It smells sweet and comforting (almonds, brown sugar). You can also smell the scent off of your skin for quite some time after you took a shower! I don't find it particularly exfoliating, the Tahitian body wash is definitely more exfoliating but also less moisturizing compared to Evenly Gorgeous. Good product for the price. I got no adverse/allergic reaction from this product either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by dolphinmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG I love the smell of this! Somewhat sweet with something sexy in it! I like that the exfoliant in this is sugar and not seeds/shells or those little beads. Wish this came in an non-exfolianting formula for everyday use since I can't use a scrub everyday. Also would like this scent in a lotion!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by sassysnark

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was excited when I heard about this product and was not disappointed once I finally got my hands on it! The smell is super yummy- sweet but not cloying. Its a rich smell- not a plasticy or fake vanilla. Love!
I only wish there was a little more scrub to it. But I love it enough that it is my new fave body wash!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

The bottle looks kind of corny with that dress on the front, but this stuff smells so yummy! It reminds me of some kind of baked good and the scent sticks around even after I get out of the shower. Of course, if you aren't the type of person who likes to wear warm sweet smells than you won't like this, but I am in love with the scent and think it is going to be pretty popular with the men, too. (I will have to ask my bf). Smells to me like a more expensive beauty product rather than one I would purchase at a grocery store. It provides light exfoliation. If I wanted heavier exfoliation I would have to use a scrub, though. I do like that the exfoliation comes from sugar rather than those little plastic beads that are in some products and that I learned are horrible for the environment because they don't dissolve and sea animals eat them. I also like the big bottle. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by DrAKAHLF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at KMart a few weeks ago and have used it religiously for about 3 weeks. It is my new HG body wash. I had some rough patches on my body and after using this, my skin is soft and smooth all over. I love it! No other shower gel has done this much for me. I love the scent - kinda like creme brulee...brown sugar and vanilla, and it does linger a little bit. I also hope that Caress comes out with a matching lotion. I will be purchasing this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

got a sample and loved it right away. it smells like burnt sugar as others have said, its very enticing, and nicely moisturizing too. the wash and soap are different, they both have gritty bits to exfoliate but the soap has almost none of the scent at all. the wash really does and i hope they make a lotion and spray.