Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

4.3

water/aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, polyethylene, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycern, acrylates copolymer, cocamide mea, fragrance/fragancia, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), molasses, maltodextrin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, ppg-9, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methylchloroso thazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, caramel, blue 1, iron oxides, mca, red 33, titanium dioxide, yellow 6

When I was in America I came across this body wash! I brough a bottle of it because it smelled sooooo good! I love the same! I loved the smell so much I ended up buying another bottle of it and 2 bars of soap!!!
I'm guttered they don't sell it here in London, UK.

I love the smell of this body wash. It's not as moisturizing to me as St. Ives but I will definitely repurchase again just for the smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you love the smell of cookies with a hint of flower water, this is the gel soap for you. Makes the bathroom smell awesome. Lightly scents your skin (keep this in mind if you are a perfume hound). Moisturizing. Not as exfoliating as I would have expected - low ratio of scrubby bits to gel. Good daily bath gel.

omg. this soap smells freakin' AMAZING!!! The scent lingers after my shower, which makes my entire bedroom smell amazing too! No more Dove soap for me! This stuff costs less and smells better. Moisturizing and silky smooth - just really great soap. (Seriously though, I can't get over the smell!!! Y-U-M!)

I love the smell of this body wash! It reminds me of holiday sweets. And it buffs very nicely. The KP bumbs on my skin have smoothed down and my skin is just super smooth! I use this as a scrub to exfoliate. Its great and I'd buy again.

This stuff is NOT as gross as some people have said it was.

The packaging is pretty. It looks delicious enough that every time I look at it, it makes me wanna take a shower. LOL!

The body wash itself goes on my loofah very smoothly like a creamy lotion caramel concoction. The exfoliating properties are okay, but that's not the main function of this body wash. It actually hydrated my skin!

I love it and I do recommend it for ladies who have dry skin, although I don't rely on it to the point of not applying body lotion.

Love it. I don't even need body lotion after this. Smells amazing. Will repurchase.

I LOVE THIS. Who cares what color it is? It reminds me of caramel, and it smells delicious. It also lathers really well and you can get a lot of mileage out of a small amount. My skin dries so easily, and this has helped so much. I don't use as much lotion, and I feel very smooth. Did I mention that it smells delicious? :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

I have very sensitive skin, and I usually react badly to any body wash with fragrance. After reading the reviews here, I decided to try this stuff anyway. Woah, it smells amazing! It's a "warm" scent if that makes any sense, kind of like vanilla/cookie/brown sugar? You might not like it if you prefer fresh or citrus smells. My skin is super smooth and soft, and no sensitivity to this product! I would definitely recommend this. Oh, and Target has a sale on Caress every now and then... I got this for around $3.00.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've loved Caress beauty bars for a long time and have tried and liked them all. However, after a few weeks of using this, I noticed that my skin was kinda itchy/crawly all over, here and there and much more than normal. I remembered that this was the only change in my routine recently so I stopped using it and the sensation is mostly gone. Weird. I've gone back to Daily Silkening.