September 1, 2014 | 2012 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Adada

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin, and I usually react badly to any body wash with fragrance. After reading the reviews here, I decided to try this stuff anyway. Woah, it smells amazing! It's a "warm" scent if that makes any sense, kind of like vanilla/cookie/brown sugar? You might not like it if you prefer fresh or citrus smells. My skin is super smooth and soft, and no sensitivity to this product! I would definitely recommend this. Oh, and Target has a sale on Caress every now and then... I got this for around $3.00.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've loved Caress beauty bars for a long time and have tried and liked them all. However, after a few weeks of using this, I noticed that my skin was kinda itchy/crawly all over, here and there and much more than normal. I remembered that this was the only change in my routine recently so I stopped using it and the sensation is mostly gone. Weird. I've gone back to Daily Silkening.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TG83

Ok so here are the pros:
1. Smells nice. It lingers too so you don't need perfume.
2. Affordable.

Cons:
1. The color is unsettling. When it goes on the pouf your like "eeeeew"
2. The brown sugar scrubbies are not enough to exfoliate.
3. It is actually drying on my skin.

So all in all it is actually descent. But my skin is getting pretty dry so I will switch back to Nivea's orange blossom touch of happiness after I finish this up. I really do love the smell though. You might want to check out the website because I got $1.00 off coupon from the site.

Happy Showering!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got a free sample of this for buying shick razors, and the smell is okay. it lathers up nicely but i can't really tell that it is exfoliating my skin. i would probably not purchase this since i have other items that i like much more. it is not a horrible product at all though, nothing to say, just the scent does not do it for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, im an avid dove user as far as the bar of soap goes and my cream oil lotion but once i got hooked on this after using the matching bodywash i was in heaven. Love the little scrubbies on the soap and i just feel very clean and sweet smelling after using the two. HIghly recommended and although it is fragrant, i havent had any irritation either. Also don't purchase if you don't like to smell like the products mentioned bc clearly u will smell like that, DUH! to the reviewer claiming to not like the smell of brown sugar bc thats what the soap is partially made of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. One whiff and I was hooked. The smell is comforting without being yucky. I find Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar disgusting and nauseating. But this is just perfect. Smells like your mixing a batch of homemade cookies. It truly smells like the real deal. The body wash is softening without being greasy. I noticed it exfoliated, but not enough. I would like to see them add a little bit more of the sugar to the mix for added exfoliation. Great product though. I also like that I do not need much to get a good, clean lather. The smell does linger, but I found it pleasant and not obtrusive. Great product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this ISH. I have alot of these bodywash products that i use and my husband gets mad at me bc it takes over the little shower caddy i have in my bathroom and he has no room for his stuff, but anyways i reach for this particular item the most with the soap by caress. It smells so good and no matter how upset he gets after i come out the shower he can't keep his hands off me. Will always buy and it really does moisturize your skin, i don't simply like it for the scent although that's what made me buy it in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gets a 5 just for the smell alone. It smells just like Amorito! The discontinued perfume from the Body Shop, if you didn't know. That was one of my absolute favorites & i'm really happy to find something readily available that duplicates the scent.

The thing I really love, next to the scent, is that its moisturizing without being oily. I normally steer way clear of anything that even LOOKS moisturizing, but this is great. It gets me nice & clean without parching my skin, and doesn't leave a greasy film. It doesn't exfoliate worth a damn though, there are simply not enough scrubbers in it to really do anything. But I make my own body scrub anyway so it doesn't matter. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by majda

I am using this for the smell. It smells sweet and comforting (almonds, brown sugar). You can also smell the scent off of your skin for quite some time after you took a shower! I don't find it particularly exfoliating, the Tahitian body wash is definitely more exfoliating but also less moisturizing compared to Evenly Gorgeous. Good product for the price. I got no adverse/allergic reaction from this product either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by dolphinmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG I love the smell of this! Somewhat sweet with something sexy in it! I like that the exfoliant in this is sugar and not seeds/shells or those little beads. Wish this came in an non-exfolianting formula for everyday use since I can't use a scrub everyday. Also would like this scent in a lotion!