December 21, 2014 | 955 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by honeyluv

This stuff is NOT as gross as some people have said it was.

The packaging is pretty. It looks delicious enough that every time I look at it, it makes me wanna take a shower. LOL!

The body wash itself goes on my loofah very smoothly like a creamy lotion caramel concoction. The exfoliating properties are okay, but that's not the main function of this body wash. It actually hydrated my skin!

I love it and I do recommend it for ladies who have dry skin, although I don't rely on it to the point of not applying body lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by oliveyou21

Love it. I don't even need body lotion after this. Smells amazing. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by msbrown07

I LOVE THIS. Who cares what color it is? It reminds me of caramel, and it smells delicious. It also lathers really well and you can get a lot of mileage out of a small amount. My skin dries so easily, and this has helped so much. I don't use as much lotion, and I feel very smooth. Did I mention that it smells delicious? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Adada

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very sensitive skin, and I usually react badly to any body wash with fragrance. After reading the reviews here, I decided to try this stuff anyway. Woah, it smells amazing! It's a "warm" scent if that makes any sense, kind of like vanilla/cookie/brown sugar? You might not like it if you prefer fresh or citrus smells. My skin is super smooth and soft, and no sensitivity to this product! I would definitely recommend this. Oh, and Target has a sale on Caress every now and then... I got this for around $3.00.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:15:00 PM More reviews by HKaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've loved Caress beauty bars for a long time and have tried and liked them all. However, after a few weeks of using this, I noticed that my skin was kinda itchy/crawly all over, here and there and much more than normal. I remembered that this was the only change in my routine recently so I stopped using it and the sensation is mostly gone. Weird. I've gone back to Daily Silkening.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TG83

Ok so here are the pros:
1. Smells nice. It lingers too so you don't need perfume.
2. Affordable.

Cons:
1. The color is unsettling. When it goes on the pouf your like "eeeeew"
2. The brown sugar scrubbies are not enough to exfoliate.
3. It is actually drying on my skin.

So all in all it is actually descent. But my skin is getting pretty dry so I will switch back to Nivea's orange blossom touch of happiness after I finish this up. I really do love the smell though. You might want to check out the website because I got $1.00 off coupon from the site.

Happy Showering!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got a free sample of this for buying shick razors, and the smell is okay. it lathers up nicely but i can't really tell that it is exfoliating my skin. i would probably not purchase this since i have other items that i like much more. it is not a horrible product at all though, nothing to say, just the scent does not do it for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, im an avid dove user as far as the bar of soap goes and my cream oil lotion but once i got hooked on this after using the matching bodywash i was in heaven. Love the little scrubbies on the soap and i just feel very clean and sweet smelling after using the two. HIghly recommended and although it is fragrant, i havent had any irritation either. Also don't purchase if you don't like to smell like the products mentioned bc clearly u will smell like that, DUH! to the reviewer claiming to not like the smell of brown sugar bc thats what the soap is partially made of.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. One whiff and I was hooked. The smell is comforting without being yucky. I find Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar disgusting and nauseating. But this is just perfect. Smells like your mixing a batch of homemade cookies. It truly smells like the real deal. The body wash is softening without being greasy. I noticed it exfoliated, but not enough. I would like to see them add a little bit more of the sugar to the mix for added exfoliation. Great product though. I also like that I do not need much to get a good, clean lather. The smell does linger, but I found it pleasant and not obtrusive. Great product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this ISH. I have alot of these bodywash products that i use and my husband gets mad at me bc it takes over the little shower caddy i have in my bathroom and he has no room for his stuff, but anyways i reach for this particular item the most with the soap by caress. It smells so good and no matter how upset he gets after i come out the shower he can't keep his hands off me. Will always buy and it really does moisturize your skin, i don't simply like it for the scent although that's what made me buy it in the first place.