December 21, 2014 | 867 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by psskclayton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sigh... I so wanted this to be my holy grail moisturizer but alas, I got a reaction to it.

I don't think it is a bad product, per se, but there is something in it that my skin did not like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by olivian55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this moisturizer! Since I have oily skin, many moisturizers I tried before made my skin feel heavy. Simple's light moisturizer has totally changed my skin for the better :) Totally recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cooed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product has become a recent staple in my skincare routine. I picked it up because I do like most Simple products. I have acne-prone, oily skin and I was looking for a light moisturizer to use in the mornings under my makeup. Most other moisturizers have the wrong consistency or contribute to my skin just looking oilier. Not pretty.

The first time I tried this I did experience some tingling/burning that others note, but it went away really quickly for me and I have not experienced the effect again. I suppose everyone's experience with products is different, but I find this moisturizes my skin without contributing to the oiliness. I like the consistency of the product and how easily it glides over the skin. The smell to me is not pleasant or unpleasant. As there are no perfumes used in the product, I tend to not think about why it smells the way it does; one cannot expect roses in this instance.

I will continue to purchase this product. It is the only "light" moisturizer I have used that I actually see as being "light" on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ToriexBotts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this so much! I use it everyday several times a day. I have slightly sensitive, slightly dry skin and this is perfect for me. It's light enough to absorb quickly into my skin; yet heavy enough to hydrate, moisturize, prep, and pulp up my skin. Love love love it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by WolfMiraux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is exactly what it is. A light moisturiser.
It's a little on the watery side but I suppose that's because it's supposed to be light.
I won't be buying this again but only because I have terribly dry skin and I need a more heavy moisturiser for that.
All in all. It is what it is and for a great price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by angelbuilinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It did not cause any whiteheads or cysts.However within a week of using this alone during the day and night I saw an major increase of blackheads around my t-zone area and I had a breakout of blackheads all over my forehead and chin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim because I was out of my normal moisturizer. The Walmart in my town did not have it, so I thought this would be a good substitute since my mom really likes their cleansing wipes. Well, I was wrong. First, it smells AWFUL, like burnt plastic...YUCK. It did not do a single thing for my skin, I used it for one night and HATED it! It made me feel like a grease-ball! It burnt my skin really bad and I could feel it getting drier! Would not recommend this AT ALL.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Ninjakitten14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This makes my skin burn like fire. I don't know
Why it would, its for sensitive skin, but okay..After ignoring the burn for about an hour, it finally stopped. I looked it the mirror and my skin was a bit red, but nothing to bad. Then I went to sleep, and woke up with a bad rash, and tiny little white head pimples all over my face. Not fun. Don't recommend at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by johnsmommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I read reviews here and thought it would be ok to try. I used it a week, first couple days a slight tingle I thought was in my head, day 3-5 nothing, then I started getting dry patches and the next thing I knew my face was tight dry and burning. It was chapped every where! I have never had this experience before. I absolutely do not recommend. It may work for some, but not me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I suffer from eczema so moisturisers are extremely important to me, but I find it so difficult to find ones that won't irritate my skin. This one isn't one I'd rave about, but it's okay. It's cheap, moisturising and doesn't burn my skin after I've applied it. It's not a go to product of mine, but I bought a bottle and keep it at my other half's place just for when I'm feeling my skin needs a little more moisture. I probably would buy this product again, mostly for a backup as I'm forever trying out moisturisers to find my HG one.