July 29, 2014 | 1956 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Light Moisturiser

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I suffer from eczema so moisturisers are extremely important to me, but I find it so difficult to find ones that won't irritate my skin. This one isn't one I'd rave about, but it's okay. It's cheap, moisturising and doesn't burn my skin after I've applied it. It's not a go to product of mine, but I bought a bottle and keep it at my other half's place just for when I'm feeling my skin needs a little more moisture. I probably would buy this product again, mostly for a backup as I'm forever trying out moisturisers to find my HG one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok so i have used this for a couple of months and I am now ready to write my review in this product. I have sensitive acne prone combination skin. This product wears just okay, makeup looks good for about 3-4 hrs and then after that it starts to look messy and i had to touch up. Also, please bear in mind that this is the winter so i dont think this would be any good in the warmer seasons. Also, I believe that this did contribute to some clogged pores so i wouldn't recommend if you are acne-prone! I think this moisturiser would work well for ppl with normal to combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've used this moisturizer for a while now and it works very well for something so nicely priced. It absorbs well and doesn't leave your skin looking shiny, the only problem I've had is the driest parts on my forehead still need something more. It works great under makeup so I'll probably repurchase this many times.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by MadameTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this moisturizer. I had been using an all-natural Kiss My Face product that was hard to find, and I had a coupon for any Simple product. So I decided to try it, and I'm glad I did! I use a face scrub and my skin needs lotion right afterward, but certain lotions make my face feel too oily or dirty. This is light enough that it doesn't do that, yet it also doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. It really doesn't have much scent, either. I wouldn't call this the search-ender but I like it pretty well!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Laurahhx

I was excited to try this because my nivea daily essentials moisturizer had ran almost completely out and I was looking for something that could maybe replace it. I used this after using the 'Simple clear skin oil balancing exfoliating wash'. I have to say it's not quite moisturizing enough for my skin, not my cheeks anyway they're the driest part of my face and this didn't moisturize them enough so my skin ended up looking a tad flaky after a little while. I think it'd be okay if your skin isn't very dry though. The only other thing about this that bothered me was when I checked my face in the mirror before leaving the house, it contains some sort of shimmer, so my face would sparkle when the light catches it. Not good!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by heliumsquirrel

I use another moisturiser in the simple range and when i saw this on offer I thought I might try. I have sensitive skin and the simple range is known for catering to this.
My skin started to burn as soon as I put this on. It was so bad I had to put on water on face and re wash it. It didn't help at all with my dry skin. The only good part is that it's relatively cheap and I like the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

A surprisingly good moisterizer! My face is extremely sensitive, acne prone and very oily and this didn't make my face burn, cause irritation, breakouts or any unpleasant feeling. It makes my skin feel moisturised without being excessively oily. I'm not sure how this will fare during the winter months, but for summer it's a lovely inexpensive option that's reliable!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by kimbyy

HOLY MOLY. whatever you do - do not buy this moisturizer! i rarely complain badly in a review but i have NEVER had my face burn from a product like this one! it literally felt like someone took my straightener and put it on my cheeks. they were on fire! i had to put cold water on my face ... my eyes started tearing. this is so bad! i will not be buying anymore simple products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by fabmac1

Another gem that I don't think deserves such a low rating. I have very sensitive skin. It's prone to acne, but some parts are dry. I guess you can say i have sensitive, combo, acne prone skin. I have tried many products from high end to low end. I find that usually the lower end products work better for me and don't irritate my sensitive skin. This moisturizer absorbs beautifully into my skin. It also looks AMAZING under makeup since it gets rid of all my dry patches wo any greasiness!! It leaves my skin super soft and smooth. I do notice a few minor white heads when i use this...but that's not too bad. Like i said, I have yet to find a product that does not cause me some sort of break out. I haven't experienced any stinging or discomfort like some have mentioned. Definitely would repurchase. I found a $2 off coupon for this in a magazine so the price was very reasonable. $9.97 (at walmart before discount)

**UPDATE** After using this for a couple months, i realized that it's leaving my face with small bumps. They're itchy and irritated. I've tossed this out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Rosielle91

This is lovely and cheap and does the job. If you happen to be a quick product user like me then this could be fore you, if you just want a basic lazy girl moisturiser. I don't see the point of putting my money into a tiny jar of Biotherm aquasource when I manage to use it in 3 weeks! This is a much better and cheaper option for me! If you have quite normal to dry skin, then layer this a couple of times and you'll save up a loot of money! since the container is so big too. A good bargain moisturiser so far!