December 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The key to these liners, is to put them in the fridge before sharpening. I know it may seem tedious but it was suggested online and I think it works wonders. These are very soft liners but putting a little chill on them helps, you won't lose as much product when you sharpen them. (FYI I found out the hard way that putting this liner in the fridge prior to sharpening it dried it out!) Anyway I find liners, especially Deepest Black to be fantastic, it is very dark and it stays put, they all do!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

the color is really intense and i like the texture. however, it's too soft so i wasted so much of the liner when i tried to sharpen it. i still can't sharpen it like other pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by SwirlBaby83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Purchased based upon reviews. Went home, tried it n loved it. Great pigmentation, applied smooth n easily. Made my usually shaky n much "touched up" cat eye look its blackest, most precise and professional ever. Hard to remove tho. & I woke up the next morning with myleft eye glued shut. Conjunctivitis symptoms galore.Turns out to be blepharitis,had to toss my mascara and cut the pencil in half n toss contaminated portion. I know my doc says its too creamy/oily for my sensitive eyes, but that cat eye was EPIC. So I'm saving the bottomhalf for another time when my eyes are less sensitive, n just plan to keep it off my waterline... Although I wont be repurchasing, I'd absolutely recommend it. Sensitive eyes proceed with caution.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Zandiland710

Thank you guys for the reviews. That's why I bought this. This liner is the best I've used so far. It's very easy to apply. It's an intense black so I have to be very lighthanded. My only gripe is that I have to wipe the excess from below my eyes with a q-tip around 2pm. Haven't found an eyeliner though that doesn't have this issue. It is so cheap. I'll probably buy additional colors as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by amberiero

I have it in the colour Fierce Blue. It's super pigmented, glides on easily and is a pleasure to use, however...It smudges quite a bit, even when setting with a powder. I'm not sure if it's just this colour but meh...I would most likely buy again because the colour is so lovely, but I prefer the Prestige Waterproof Eyeliners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I read such raving reviews about this eyeliner, also it's just being released here in Australia and was on sale for 20% off, soo naturally I just had to go and buy it. This review is for the Total Intensity Liner in general.
When I swatched this on in store I was really impressed already, but I contained myself really well and said I will only buy 2 and thats it(I'm sort of annoyed now, because I want all 8 colours).
These are extremely smooth and buttery which makes smudging a breeze but makes sharpening them a little hard! It goes on slightly like a gel liner, but after about 30 seconds, it sets and dries and you just cant budge it which is fantastic.
The colours are fantastic and well pigmented, does not fade, flake or smudge once it's set. If you like Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner pencil in Zero, I would say, Prestige Total Intensity Liner in Deepest Black is probably it's equivalent at a much cheaper price, and as for Aussies who dont know about Urban Decay or have no access to it, I'd say go out and get this.
I got this in Deepest Black and Strong Slate at the moment, but I would be getting the Bold Brown and Fierce Teal soon. This liner just makes my Dior pencil liner look like crap! Seriously!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by kiastrawberry

I wear the contact lens and i love the intensity of this liner! it's the best and *the same* of Chanel khol pencil! perhaps more of this! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by anneh08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

ive written rave reviews for the other prestige total intensity eyeliners. i donn't use black that much i use navy, plum, and dark green more. HOWEVER. this is the DARKEST. MOST PIGMENTED black eyeliner EVER. including the new urban decay 15 anniversay perversion eyeliner. these eyeliners are the best things ever!. and i know people complalin about them being too soft and too thick. however, i always easily get a thin line. but it is because i've been working with the pencil liner or years. and consider myself quite skilled at it (: i hold it at a certain angle with very easy light lines. and i assure you my eyeliner line is NOT thick! so if you'relooking for a thin line these DO WORK.
another thing you can do is you can take a flat and thin top eyeliner brush (used for gel liner) and brush it against the pencil and apply. you might go" why dont' i just get a gel liner then"
1. pencil eyeliners to me are ust softer and more subdued. i just REALLY preer them over gel so it's preference.
2. these have teh lasting power of any gel liner i've ever had.
3. worth the hassle for the pigmentation, staying power, and the color. i have brown eyes and i feel as if these prestige eyeliners were made for me!
using this method you might get a nicer line

PLEASE. TRY. THIS. OUT.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by squishie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This range of eyeliners recently came out in Australia. I've been using prestige eyeliners for over 6 years now when i first discovered them in high school.
They are a slightly cheaper alternative to other drug store brands but the price seems to be going up on them! They are $14.95 here and the brand isn't very well known.

This is the smoothest eyeliner i have ever tried! Along with the brand Savvy that we have here in priceline as well. Savvy has a luxury liner which is exactly the same quality for $7.95 but colours are limited and they don't have a matte black like prestige does, they do around 5 shimmer shades.

After reading some of the reviews here i would agree it is very soft and i would imagine it to be difficult to make that fine line. I need my eyeliner thick so i have no problem with this at all. One of the cons i have realised through the other reviews is yes this eyeliner will run out quickly! It really is like butter with great pigmentation, even better than some mac eyeliners but mac definitely will last you longer.
I think this is a great eyeliner for eyeliner addicts like myself, can't leave the house without it on! Smooth rich black, seriously does not budge even if i went smudging at it like crazy.

Prestige has a wide range of eyeliners, waterproof - a bit harder but can achieve great pigmentation, not as smudge proof as total intensity but won't give you panda eyes.
regular eyeliners + minerals - slightly smoother and better pigmentation than waterproof but can be smudged.
kohl - like mac

I guess it depends on what type of eyeliner you feel you need each day. I use the regular ones more often as i hate coming out of the shower after wearing waterproof eyeliner. For sweaty or rainy days i go with waterproof :)
Planning to get the total intensity eyeliners in maybe every colour for those nights out where cameras will be snapping and i need my make up to look it's best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

I pretty much *adore* all of the Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliners and the Deepest Black is no exception. I use this more than any other black liner and it's pushed my ol' MAC Smolder Kohl to the curb. Why? It doesn't smudge, glides on like buttah and stays in place without fading. It even works on the waterline and doesn't bother my eyes (let alone my contacts). There may be other long wear pencils out there but not this good at this price. It is soft so it can be difficult to get and keep a sharp point but I don't find it difficult to get a nice even line across my lid and the fact that it's so smooth means it's also gentler on my lids. (If you want a pencil that stays sharp, you need a kohl but the nature of a kohl is to be smudgeable).