October 1, 2014 | 1876 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oohh, burny! Used once, threw it away. WnW has some decent things (eyeshadow, eyeliner, even their tinted moisturizer) but this was a no-go.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Burned my eyes...love to play with Wet 'n' Wild products, but this one is downright toxic.

Avoid. Danger, Will Robinson. Danger.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have to agree with a majority of ladies on here...THIS IS HORRIBLE

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mmisler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because it was 40% off so it was only like $2. IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH 2 DOLLARS!.MY EYES STING SOOOO BAD!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by LifesABeach

IDK how the stuff is being sold without a warning NOT to use in the eye area , it stings like crazy ! What a horrible experience . Just Terrible and painful , I hate this stuff !!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by jennabenna6600

I hated this product because it stinks really bad and leaves my skin oily even if I wash my face. It was only like 3 bucks so I bought it but I will not buy it again. It gets the makeup off but the smell gives me a headache and is just too much!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by sandi149

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As an eye makeup remover this stuff is not good at all....it really burns. But after I put on my shadow and if there is fallout, I use it on my cheeks to get rid of that and it does a good job. The smell is not good at all but I could get passed that. I might buy again to remove the fallout from my cheeks but definitely not to remove the shadow, liner and mascara from my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by phoebemarch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had ran out of my other eye makeup remover and decided to try this one since it's only around $3, however I was instantly displeased with this product. When you open the small bottle, the first thing that jumps out is the HORRIBLE smell. For me, the scent of a product is enough to determine whether or not I hate it. In this case, the product itself was also unsatisfactory because of it's oiliness. I'm not that upset that I bought it because of the low cost, but I would never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ncjdivadancer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Omg my eyes Burn so bad from this!! Seriously I'm afraid I'm going to go blind from it!! Do not purchase this product!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know about where everyone else lives but where I live it's so damn hard to find CHEAP make up remover. No matter what brand! Even the store brands are like OMG expensive for only like OMG ONLY 10 towellettes? WTF?! I can't believe how much us ladies get ripped off with this eye make up remover stuff. Prices are ridiculous!

So when I saw this in the Wet N Wild section for only 1.99 I had to buy! I looked all around the store and others and the prices were just too high..

I opened it and it had sorta a lime scent to it at first...
Oh boy but then once I took off the safety lid and really smelled it HORROR!!!!!!!!
Believe me I tried to give it a chance... And I couldn't. I don't have sensitive eyes but I have a sensitive stomach. And guess what this product managed to check mark both those!

Make her come close to barfing- check!
Make her non sensitive eyes burn- check!

I'm done with this. Just cause it's 2 bucks it's not even worth that, I'm not cheap but if I had to go back in time knowing what I know now I so woulda spent that 2 bucks on two delicious candies:]

It's funny now that I think about it, cause Avon offers a makeup remover for only 1.99 and in the first place I shoulda just got that instead of looking in these expensive drugstores...
Anyway i'm going for Avons Makeup Remover to see how well that works out for me, prob better=]