April 19, 2014 | 1857 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Wet 'n' Wild - eye make-up remover

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by phoebemarch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had ran out of my other eye makeup remover and decided to try this one since it's only around $3, however I was instantly displeased with this product. When you open the small bottle, the first thing that jumps out is the HORRIBLE smell. For me, the scent of a product is enough to determine whether or not I hate it. In this case, the product itself was also unsatisfactory because of it's oiliness. I'm not that upset that I bought it because of the low cost, but I would never buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by ncjdivadancer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Omg my eyes Burn so bad from this!! Seriously I'm afraid I'm going to go blind from it!! Do not purchase this product!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know about where everyone else lives but where I live it's so damn hard to find CHEAP make up remover. No matter what brand! Even the store brands are like OMG expensive for only like OMG ONLY 10 towellettes? WTF?! I can't believe how much us ladies get ripped off with this eye make up remover stuff. Prices are ridiculous!

So when I saw this in the Wet N Wild section for only 1.99 I had to buy! I looked all around the store and others and the prices were just too high..

I opened it and it had sorta a lime scent to it at first...
Oh boy but then once I took off the safety lid and really smelled it HORROR!!!!!!!!
Believe me I tried to give it a chance... And I couldn't. I don't have sensitive eyes but I have a sensitive stomach. And guess what this product managed to check mark both those!

Make her come close to barfing- check!
Make her non sensitive eyes burn- check!

I'm done with this. Just cause it's 2 bucks it's not even worth that, I'm not cheap but if I had to go back in time knowing what I know now I so woulda spent that 2 bucks on two delicious candies:]

It's funny now that I think about it, cause Avon offers a makeup remover for only 1.99 and in the first place I shoulda just got that instead of looking in these expensive drugstores...
Anyway i'm going for Avons Makeup Remover to see how well that works out for me, prob better=]

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by helloimdiem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Nice packaging
- Extremely cheap ($2!)

Cons:
- Burns like crazy
- Leaves raccoon eyes
- Doesn't remove everything

Definitely not buying again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by SkyLightsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a waste of money, and it hurts like heck and doesn't remove anything. Don't bother with this, and go buy something else that won't burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually liked this product. I haven't felt any kind of discomfort in my eyes and it removes every eyeliner I own pretty darn well. I don't know why it burns so many people's eyes. It works well for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by newyorkrita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE wet n wild's products! but this stuff is SO bad!! it does completely remove your eye makeup but it BURNS like all hell!!! even if I don't open my eye it feels like I just put ice hot on my eyelid!! OUCH!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by funkyniblets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is awful. Yes, it removes eye makeup completely. But it also stings and smells terrible. The smell of cheap alcohol I can get past, but the sting is so bad, I usually have to wipe my eyes again with a wet washcloth. I bought this because it was so cheap and said "oil-free." I hate the oily residue some eye-makeup removers leave behind. This leaves no residue, but God forbid you open your eye just a little bit while applying it! Will NOT purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by aznxbabiix76

i actually like this product even though i haven't experienced the "burning" feeling yet. i used a little of the product at a time, so maybe that helps.

pros:
- cheap - less than $2.00USD
- packaging is cute :)
- removes the WnW H20 proof eyeliner and that means something. that eyeliner doesn't budge when wet so i needed something to remove it. it took a couple of tires but i got most of it off. there was still a thin line but i think it's the liner. it's really sticks onto the skin!

cons:
- the smell isn't GREAT. it smells like ..rubbing alcohol? but i'm okay with that.
- a little drying. (like alcohol). not that bad. i have oily lids so...not that much of a biggie for me.

i think if you gently wipe away at the make up, it would be a totally different experience.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Bratt_the_Catt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

If it were possible to give this a ZERO I would. I bought this specifically for the WnW H20 proof liner (which I am also tossing because it takes literally days to remove completely) thinking that the company who makes it would have an effective way to remove it as well. Wrong. It didn't even budge the H20 proof liner, and only after some scrubbing did it remove the rest of my makeup. It burned so badly I had to rinse out my eyes with water. It doesn't work to remove waterproof makeup. This has to be the worst product ever made. It even stings my SKIN. On top of the fact that it doesn't work well, and the sting, it also it smells horrible like saccharin fake flowers and candy. Awful. I only paid two dollars for it, but it was a waste of two dollars. Hate this stuff.

I cannot believe this has two lipsticks.