Wet 'n' Wild eye make-up remover

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG 12 Dimethicone, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol

on 9/4/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this today because Walgreens had a sale on it for only 99 cents, but even then, it's not worth it! Right away, I felt a burning sensation on my eye and I knew right away that was danger zone. I found that it was removing my eye make up but I did not dare to use any more of it. The packaging is nice but that's all it has going for it... Good thing I managed to only waste a dollar.

on 9/3/2011 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Oohh, burny! Used once, threw it away. WnW has some decent things (eyeshadow, eyeliner, even their tinted moisturizer) but this was a no-go.

on 9/3/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Burned my eyes...love to play with Wet 'n' Wild products, but this one is downright toxic.

Avoid. Danger, Will Robinson. Danger.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

i have to agree with a majority of ladies on here...THIS IS HORRIBLE

on 8/22/2011 8:37:00 PM

I bought this because it was 40% off so it was only like $2. IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH 2 DOLLARS!.MY EYES STING SOOOO BAD!

on 8/11/2011 11:44:00 PM

IDK how the stuff is being sold without a warning NOT to use in the eye area , it stings like crazy ! What a horrible experience . Just Terrible and painful , I hate this stuff !!!!!!!!

I hated this product because it stinks really bad and leaves my skin oily even if I wash my face. It was only like 3 bucks so I bought it but I will not buy it again. It gets the makeup off but the smell gives me a headache and is just too much!!

on 8/5/2011 9:31:00 AM

As an eye makeup remover this stuff is not good at all....it really burns. But after I put on my shadow and if there is fallout, I use it on my cheeks to get rid of that and it does a good job. The smell is not good at all but I could get passed that. I might buy again to remove the fallout from my cheeks but definitely not to remove the shadow, liner and mascara from my eyes.

on 7/30/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had ran out of my other eye makeup remover and decided to try this one since it's only around $3, however I was instantly displeased with this product. When you open the small bottle, the first thing that jumps out is the HORRIBLE smell. For me, the scent of a product is enough to determine whether or not I hate it. In this case, the product itself was also unsatisfactory because of it's oiliness. I'm not that upset that I bought it because of the low cost, but I would never buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Omg my eyes Burn so bad from this!! Seriously I'm afraid I'm going to go blind from it!! Do not purchase this product!!!