November 22, 2014 | 1719 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by hellodarling88

Finishing my 4th bottle and the only complaint is I'm super bored and itching for something new! But this is the only foundation I can wear for work hours (8am application - 10 pm wash off) which does not give me zits. Fade scars? Maybe. But overall my combination skins been much more even. My oily T zone is less shiny and my dry areas are no longer flaking while using Clinique Even Better everyday. I've tried other high end brands which promise to not irritate sensitive-combination-prone to acne skin and sadly the bottles are left for special occasions only. I rather be bored than break out and am off to get my 5th bottle *sigh* #perfectfoundationproblems

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by nikkicavv

This is a lovely product, it is easily my go to foundation for every day wear. It glides onto my skin and is really light, yet lasts all day. It covers scars from spots and leaves me with near flawless skin without being too thick or unnatural. The bottle it comes in looks small, but you genuinely don't need much to cover your face. I have this product in Neutral, so I can build it up with bronzer or just use a light dusting of powder to create a natural matte look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved Clinique's Superfit Foundation (which was discontinued years ago) and recently gave this a try.

My skin: Combination, breakout-prone and very sensitive.

This foundation provided a dewy texture without being obnoxious and really did help even my skin tone. I wear the Cream Chamois and it is a perfect match for my N5 skin tone. I pair this with the matching concealer and loose translucent powder for flawless coverage.

I would definitely recommend this if you were a fan of Superfit.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by AtriaMortis

I have always loved this foundation.
LOVED.

My skin: Super dry, acne-prone and very sensitive.

I didn't use any makeup for a week and I got my acne under control, still had scars but no spots. So when I had to go to work I was pleased that I didnt had to use that much makeup to hide the scars. I used Even Better (as I have in years) and I looked good.

10hrs later when I cleaned my face i had 4 BIG spots on my face. I relized that all this time my acne had be caused by this foundation (and my earlier bad skincare rutine).

What I have also have realized now when I have found my FAV foundation (Clarins Everlasting) is that Even Better is VERY wet/oily, When I used it I had to use VERY much powder to keep it on my face - also had to powder some times during the day. This made my face look very dry and cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It actually does even the tone out in your skin! I normally don't believe in skin evening products but after giving this a whirl I have actually notice my old acne scars lightening up. It offers great coverage and seems to last all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Although the color didn't match to a t:

this foundation did make my skin tone look better

There are so many colors that I am sure if I looked harder I could find one that matched. It wasn't worth it because the staying power wasn't good enough in my opinion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Ash394

I liked this product, it made my face look lovely and it didn't have the usual 'orange tint' that other foundations have which I've tried on my pale skin. I wouldn't buy again, simply because it didn't actually seem to dry properly and my face and stayed 'sticky' and after a few hours this gave the appearance I was greasy. I did enjoy this product, but the sticky feeling wasn't for me, it is definitely beautiful for the price though. I am going to try a different Clinique foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by ajjoyce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worth the price if you're looking to upgrade from drugstore foundation. In the past, I've primed, used foundation, then spot treatment then set all with powder. Wow, now I use only this and dust my face with powder. I'm ecstatic. My discolorations, spots, pores and darkness under my eyes are all evened out with a basic application. I'm so glad I gave this a try. It shortened my time in the mirror, and feels like nothing is even on my face. It's perfect for me. Hope it can give you similar results!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by femininelace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a true makeup maniac,especially when it comes to foundation.always in a search of a good natural-looking foundation. I went to a clinique counter and was advised to buy the even better or superbalanced clinique foundation. The even better has a slightly fuller coverage though. After I've done a research in internet and found out many beautiful thing about this even better foundation. It is also in the British vogue top 10 best foundations list! I've tried it on and I'm completely satisfied! It gives you this national look,good coverage, not dewy but not matt.just perfect! I have it in color 7

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by haikusamurai

Bought due to Paula Begon's advice plus the excellent color. Right now, It's a 4 for me. I purchased 2 weeks ago and have not returned. However, I have determined that this is not for daily wear because of the reasons listed below (plus my sensitive acne-prone skin should only be wearing powder.) It's going to have to be reserved for Special Occasions only. My daily is The Body Shop All in One Face Base in shade 52, For reference, I am Mac Studio Fix Fluid spf 15 in shade NC30.

I wore the Clinique Even Better Cashew (26) over my entire face for 2 day for the "user experience" comments below.
I expect to begin wearing this mixed 50:50 with a moisturizer (CeraVe PM lotion) once-a-week for the reasons listed below.

The VERY Good:

1) MATCHES medium olive tones (Shade 26: CASHEW) ; Yellow at Clinique! The color was the final clincher for the selling point. PLEASE make more stuff with w/ this gorgeous color. Please!
2) Reasonable price
3) Really covers discoloration - truly medium to what i consider full coverage.
4) Excellent for oily skin, seems to have great staying power/absorb oil.

The Bad:

1) Octinoxate -- a chemical sunscreen that is known to irritate those w/ "sensitive skin"
2) Graperfruit -- a plant extract that irritates skin (all types)
3) While it is a silicone based foundation, it does not hide your pores or "ice pick" scars / indentation. I'm not a master at primer, so maybe monistat chaffing gel would work? I suck at primer.

Cheers l