August 21, 2014 | 1348 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20 (2009 formulation)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this foundation is pretty good. although i hate that it doesnt have a pump. the color selection is nice i have natural ivory(20) and i seems alright now but i might have to drop to the lightest shade in the winter (im still not sure if it looks to pinky on me plus im still pale so this could be my color update later). i really like the glow it gives when you first apply but after about 20 mins its gone. i still like the finish and the coverage is really what i wanted, covers breakouts,acne mark redness i may have and uneven skintone.the only real problem i have is how it applies to my forehead i have combo skin so im dry in some areas and oily in others, i think its the way i apply this because i do cicular motions when ur supposed to follow the dirrections of the hair on your face so i think thats my only issue with this. no breakouts yet but i will update on all the issues i maybe or may not be having with this.
UPDATEE: THIS BROKE ME OUT AND WAS WAYY TO PINKY FOR ME SO IM DONE WITH THIS FOUNDATION IT ALSO REALLY CLINGS TO MY DRY AREAS WHICH LOOKS SOOOO BAD

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sokaren26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's a good foundation.
Medium coverage, doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup, but it tends to get cakey in my undereye area.
I wear fresh beige 70 because i'm in the limbo between medium and light skin, and even though this shade doesn't match my skin tone perfectly, it's really close.
I've actually been wearing this foundation for about a year, and even though it isn't the best thing in the planet, it's actually really good. I'm hoping I will find something that doesn't accentuate the fine lines under my eyes, and i'm thinking about trying the new Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Treatment Makeup from maybelline because I hear it works well for dry skin.
DEFINITELY try this though. The SPF is a life-savior and you learn to deal with the packaging (careful about spills!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was not able to find a good color match in this foundation, so I settled on the lightest shade (it's close enough). I really like the way it looks, and it feels OK for about an hour or so after I apply it, but after that hour, my nose/mouth/chin feel a bit dry. It looks dewy and nice, not dry. I also find this to be extremely runny, and when I try to get some on the back of my hand to apply to my face, I ALWAYS spill it everywhere. I wish this had a pump, but even if it did, I'm not sure it would help since it's so runny. I am not sure whether or not I will repurchase.
*EDIT* I would and have repurchased this foundation. I discovered that I just need to use a more moisturizing primer underneath this to head off any discomfort. Since that was my only issue with it, I'm happy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by brokentyrant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok when going on, but in a few hours my nose is very dry and flakeing off lots off skin and other spots,too. I looked like i had a sunburn every time i wore this. Touching it up was disastrous too, the makeup would not cover it as my skin was flakeing or leading to it flakeing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by crazzybeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation. It gives a medium yet healthy dewy buildable finish. I find that it is best applied with my fingers believe it or not. Because it is a fairly thinner foundation than im used to it seems to streak with my smaller stippling brush so i just apply it with my fingers all over my face then use concelor under my eyes and finish it with a mineral powder applied with a small fluffy brush or a flat top mineral brush. Looks great and more natural yet covers imperfections and makes you look healthy. Its dif than my HG foundation Revlon Color Stay. :) I recomend this .. you can also mix it with your HG foundation like it do since i got this in the lightest color and my Revlon Color Stay is really dark since i was super tan before. YEP so that is what i have to say about it :) Try it..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by happysong05

I absolutely love this foundation. It is a true dupe to Nars Sheer Glow. It leaves a glowy finish which is the desire look I am after. This foundation has a great range of color selections. I am NC25 and the color fade Nude is the exact match for my skin tone. I was so lucky to find this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible!!!! I bought this because of the hype and it claimed to be just like Nars sheer glow. I already have Nars sheer glow (barcelona) but only use it when going out since it is a bit pricy. This was 40% off at rite aide so i couldn't refuse! I got home and tried it out, wow!!!!!!! It was horrible!!! Had an ashy look to it, it looked like i was wearing a mask, I know it wasnt the color itself because when i swatched them they all seemed to have that ashy look. I will be returning this, and no it doesn't compare to Nars!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin tanned since the summer started and I needed a lightweight foundation that matched my now NC35 skin. I bought this foundation because of the advertisement and how it makes skin healthy with its added antioxidants. Its a very lightweight foundation with sheer yet buildable coverage. It doesn't go on greasy and blends very easily with fingers. I get a natural luminous matte finish with it. It lasts during the day for at least 8 hours even in the socal summer heat (I did set the foundation with powder). The shade fresh beige 70 matched me perfectly although it looks scary dark in the bottle. The shades tend to run lighter than what the bottle looks. It gives my skin a soft and natural look and it didn't break me out! I can't believe a drugstore foundation could be this amazing! I would definitely keep repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by darkharbour

This is quite a good foundation for the drugstore.. I picked up Tan to get me through the summer and it is a great neutral shade without any orangey-ness that you find in darker shades. Texture is thin but applies very smoothly. Coverage is sheer to medium but buildable. Finish is softly satin -- more matte than dewy but not at all dry or powdery.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

EDIT: After I went on a trip and forgot to bring this with me, I figured out that this foundation was the culprit behind the cystic acne I was experiencing. Its really disappointing as I really like the natural finish and medium coverage.

This is my everyday foundation now. It does a decent job of covering my redness and the lightest shade has a mainly neutral undertone so it looks good on my naturally rosy cheeks and the rest of my face which is warm undertoned. The lasting power is good for me and it doesn't transfer. There is a bit of a scent, but it disappears during application. I'm so happy I purchased this!