July 30, 2014 | 1450 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Lipglass - Boy Bait

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ppinkrroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for sure! Love this. I think because it's a cream lip gloss it covers better and is more pigmented. I've been wanting to go for the nude lip look but haven't had much luck. I like to wear this alone, but it looks amazing ontop of lipstick in hue. (I'm N3)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by jolenelovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Came home wearing this last night over Peachstock lipstick and my husband said "wow, nice lip gloss!". He rarely says things like that so I was super excited.

Great nude color, creamy formula, makes my lips appear so full and perfect. I am loving this one!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by bmst

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS! It is the perfect colour. Since I naturally have very red lips, this is a bit too sheer to wear by itself, but with a light pink nude lipstick underneath, this lip gloss is perfect! It is also a very nice texture, not sticky whatsoever. Definitely recommend this lip gloss !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by nudibelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow what a pretttyyyy pink, doesnt coat my lips like paint, great great texture best MAC texture yet not sticky, or gooey and great smell..its a very sheer pink i luv it will definitely buy again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

:( I picked this up the other day because it had such good reviews but it honestly isnt anything unique at all. Its a sheer milky pink. A lot of drugstore glosses are this color. If I change my mind about it, I will change my review. I have yet to wear it over any nude lipsticks..So, if I love it then I will keep it. If not I will return.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by VickiinOregon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stellar is right on, this has NO pigment and *only* looks nice and creamy over lipstick. But it won't do anything by itself. Even on my wrist it seemed to have as much color as lipglasses but on the lips, no way. Same applies to the pretty partial pink version of this line, although it has a tint more pigment, just a tint. So many cheaper things do what this does. It won't change lipstick colors much since it has no color hardly, but will make them more milky, again, like other glosses that are cheap. It's less sticky than lipglass but also little staying power and at least the lipglasses have pigment to them. The only reason I ever consider dept store and Sephora lines is because their glosses sometimes have more pigment, I expect drugstore stuff to be more sheer. And yet it's sometimes the reverse, depending on product. Surprised the reviews for this are as good as they are, maybe some people truly like it and can differentiate between this and other sheer glosses, and maybe others just like the idea of MAC.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wish I had the good luck that others have had with this! I just received it in the mail today and I'm not impressed. Sure, I love the awesome, creamy gel texture! What I don't love is the fact that this gives my lips no color whatsoever! It looks absolutely perfect in the tube, and even when I swatch it on my hand. But when I apply it on my naturally pigmented lips, it basically disappears. It looks nice over nude lipsticks, such as Myth, Creme d'Nude, Equality, etc., but I have about 8 other glosses that look just as good over them. For $18 I can't justify keeping a gloss that's invisible on my lips, and does the job that other glosses I have can do over lipsticks. Back to MAC it goes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after I got the partial to pink & I really like this, its a creamy nude gloss, which I'm a fan of (the nude lip!). I would buy it again but I believe it was a LE even though its a bit on the pricey size & I don't there is as much product in the tube compared to the regular lipglasses even though the cremesheen tubes look bigger!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by MinnieNins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this product for the first time today from the Too Fabulous collection my local Mac store. I normally don't bother with cremesheens as they are very sheer and I find they don't last very long but I tried this on in store and I love love loved it. I like a plain lip, especially during the day and Boy Bait is the perfect colour for a nude lip and it feels really nice on and lasts remarkably well for a cremesheen. I have to agree with the comment below about putting it on over Macs creme d'nude lipstick - it really is a gorgeous combination!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by swang21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

MY FAVORITE LIPGLOSS. not too sticky. PERFECT nude color. Works nicely on it's own to give me the perfect nude lip. Or put it on top of ANY lipstick and it makes the lipstick look even more amazing. It is sheer, but it's also buildable. Somewhat expensive (cremesheens have less product and cost more).