October 1, 2014 | 1371 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Sculpt [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by jellybean27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this concealer! I have tried so many from high end to drugstore, and this is definitely my all time favorite! I had initially bought this for my acne scarring around my nose, but the lady had put it also under my eyes (where I have horrible purple circles) and this covered them perfectly! The only thing is that after a while it might sink into your fine lines, yet I just pull a bit at the bottom of my eye and smooth it out and it looks great again! It is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way so I know this will last a good while. I had also tried the prolong wear concealer at the same time and it definitely didn't cover as well for my nc30 skin. Overall, amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by awkwardandawakened

I get acne on a regular basis nowadays, and i also have a bit of scaring...nothing major. having tried 3 other high-end concealers, i was desperate for this to work. i now use it for blemishes daily, for scaring and for under-eye circles. i bought it in shade NC15. i apply with my fingers and blend with them too. the coverage is more than i could ask for. for my under-eye cirles, which are dark and a bit purple, it covers just enough! not in a way where i look cakey, but in a way that looks like i just slept for 10 hours! it's my go-to concealer and i love it to death. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Ala96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an alright concealer. I think this would be amazing if you had large blemishes you need to coverup. I have fairly clear skin and only need to cover my under eye circles, so this product wasnt really for me. I also didnt like it because it was quite thick for a concealer, and made me feel like I was wearing foundation almost. Personally, I wouldnt buy this again because of my type of skin and needs but if you have large blemishes or large scars I would really recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by e9r12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer for under eye cirlces. It looks natural, isn't cakey, blends well. I use it almost everyday and it works so well for me. Even though this is a thick, full coverage concealor i find that I can get medium buildable coverage with it which I like. However, this concealor is just okay for blemishes/redness/imperfections. Not the worst but I would like something better. It tends to look a bit cakey and unnatural on me. I have pretty dry skin and it settles werid. But, since it works so well for my undereye circles I would definitly recomend it for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by livinlife23

There's nothing better than MAC in a pot. This concealer is a pain in the ass that but it gets the job done very well. I primarily use it this as an under eye concealer because I almost always have dark circles no matter how much sleep I get (thank you genetics). It is very pigmented and blends like a dream. I find it blends best with my EcoTools concealer brush. I have tried blending wih my fingers but it comes out uneven and a bit cakey. The coverage lasts all day. Also, this seems to be water proof. Took a shower with this on, and it did not budge one bit. It is a bit pricey but you get a good amount of product and it will last a long time. In my opinion, MAC makes some of the best concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by rachelph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this concealer, much better than the studio finish in my opinion. blends well and covers very well. i just wish they put more product in it, it doesnt last too long for those of us who wear concealer on a regular basis. very creamy (i always had to heat up my studio finish). long wearing. if you have severe under eye circles its not the best, but works amazing on dark acne scars :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by wixter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer so much. I have insanely light skin with pink undertones, so buying a drugstore concealer that met those needs was impossible. I went to MAC and found that the shade NW15 is perfect for my skin color. It glides on perfectly and covers anything. It can be layered without looking cakey. It lasts all day for me, and I don't even feel it on my skin like I did with my old concealer. It comes in a jar like Paint Pots do, and I'm not really keen on it. I like sticks and wand type packaging since they seem easier to apply, but I just use a brush to apply to my skin and then use my finger to warm it up. I'm going to buy this again when I run out, but I don't think that's going to be any time soon since such little product goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by DemJay11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

By far the worst concealer I have ever used! I thought this would be suitable being a good coverage for my bad undereye circles and camoflaging it as it is very rich and creamy but instead it seemed to do the opposite effect and actually accentuate them! The concealer pooled into my fine lines and made them look a lot worse than they are. I am extremely disappointed in this product and I would never buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Soursw8

I went to a near by Mac store, and an associate match me with a foundation. She choose mac studio sculpt in shade NC25 she then applied it evenly to my face using brush [Mac 188] and i fell in love at first. I went to work right after & everyone was giving me compliments. Then when i went home to use it, it just wasn't the same, not even once. when i apply it with the mac brush that the associate used because i bought it, it just never came out as good as the first time. It's about medium covered, and it very caked. if you have a blemish, the cream like foundation would make it seem cakey. I had it for about a month now, and when i try to squeeze a bit of foundation out of the tube, water comes out. The entire substance changed. I think i liked it at first because of the lighting at the mac store. i wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by msakiewicz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works great for me! Although I do have oily skin, it seems to stay on pretty well all day. I apply this underneath my foundation because you HAVE to apply with your fingers for good coverage. My foundation helps to set this and those two alone cover my acne scaring. The price on this is actually pretty cheap for a MAC product. This is my first MAC product and I walked in thinking that I would not be able to afford anything logically... but to my surprise this was at a very reasonable price for what it is. Great product, the container is too cute also. Would definitely repurchase