August 27, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by kiwimcnicol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this pinky nude! Creamy and goes on easily. It does a good job of covering my pigmented lips and making them a pretty light pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LisaWood

Love this lipstick. It's a very nice pinky/nude with a slight shiny finish. A great everyday lippy but also compliments heavy smokey eye looks perfectly :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick looks the perfect sexy nude barbie pink on my NC15 skin perfect with a smokey eye my new signature lipstick love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by orenjinominh

I first got this color in Ebay, and as a fake, it was a terrible and horrid color. Noticing the poor quality and lack of scent, I returned it and vowed to never return to pinky nudes.

Today I was eye raping the MAC display of lipsticks and the color Angel caught my eye, but I found out it was a frost finish and I am not a fan of frost. So, the artist suggested I try creme cup. Pretty much the same color via swatches, and creme cup looks extremely beautiful. It is not a pink, it is a pinky nude. That means you shouldn't expect to wear this with no eye makeup and expect it to cheer up your face. As a complement to smokey eye/cat eye/liner looks, however, it is a very beautiful color.

It is moisturizing, a very pearly finish without looking too 80s, and a lovely shade that I can swipe on going out the door. So, the lesson of the day is don't trust Ebay buyers. Buy the thing in person and you will never regret the purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately as much as I love mac lipsticks this one isn't a winner for me. It's too pale for my NC25 skin and really washes me out.

For me there are better pinky nude shades out there. I also find this one to emphasise any lines in my lips even after I exfoliate and put lip balm on. For some reason this creme sheen is very drying on me even though I have other cremesheen lippies.

As with all MAC lipsticks the quality and packaging is phenomenal. I think this might suit paler skintones and I've seen some people wear this and look so gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this with every type of smokey eye that I do! I wear this with MAC In Synch lipliner, and I can tell that out of all of the MAC lipsticks I own, this color will be my first repurchase. MY FAVORITE! :) Plus, you do not need a lip balm for this, it is creamy enough! For reference: Brown hair, blue eyes, very pale skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is always a regular in my makeup bag. Matches almost any look, perfect with a natural face, I also mix it up with other shades to create different looks.I cant complain when it comes to MAC lippies :) I think I have 1/4 of mine left :( almost time for a re-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by alicebeauty

I really like this product, at first I wasn't sure if it looked too pale on me, but I soon figured it wasn't. But I wouldn't recommend this for super pale people. I love the cremesheen finish and it's very moisturising and light, but you can still see the lipstick because its not sheer either. A great product overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Princesstam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you loved Viva Glam Gaga pink lipstick but want less colour pop for everyday usage, Creme Cup is an excellent choice. It is more subdued than other MAC pinks but certainly not insipid. It is certainly a must-have shade which has found it's way into my beauty bag and my heart. I love this colour! It is moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. If you want more bang for your buck, pair it with Just Superb Cremesheen gloss from MAC.it is very similar to Kim Kardashian's go-to colour, Angel, but it is marginally different and oh-so-slightly darker. You can also lighten Creme Cup with Fashion Scoop gloss from MAC to get a second colour out of the same lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The pretty pale pink color looks too pasty for my skin tone. I tone it down by applying the color to my lips first, then roughly line my lips with a brown liner. That way the color is still soft and pink but blends nicely. I won't repurchase because it will take me awhile to finish the tube anyway.