MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 8/29/2013 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unfortunately, this lipstick is just not for me. As gorgeous as it looks in the tube, when I took it home and applied it I was highly disappointed. I'm an NC20 with very dark brown hair and green eyes, so maybe it just doesn't fit well with that combination. However, I feel I can get away with it if I apply a lightly pigmented peachy-pink lipgloss on top and ill definitely be doing this often to make sure I get my use out of it.

on 8/15/2013 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love the color on my pale skin! It's just beautiful! The only reason I took away one lippy is because it just doesn't last that long. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because i can't get this color to last more than 30 mins at max! For a warning don't use the two faced lip insurance with this lol I tried it to see if it would make it last long and there's something about the ingredients in this and the two faced lip insurance that don't mix well I ended up with what felt (and looked) like pink glue. Never again. I can always get my Mac St Germain to last forever! Like 6-8 hours yes the color dies down a little but I like that and it's not so dramatic which is a good thing sometimes. Anyways I do love this and I will re buy but just wish it lasted longer! For the price and how much I have to re apply I go through this lip stick pretty fast.

on 8/8/2013 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Obsessed. This creamy nude-pink is the perfect everyday lipstick that looks natural but also kind of sexy. Angel has always been my favorite lipstick but Creme Cup is slowly taking it's place. This lipstick also looks great with literally any lip gloss on top. My favorites to wear with this are NYX's Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee, Revlon's Pango Peach lip gloss, and Revlon's Kiss Me Coral lip gloss.

on 8/3/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipstick. It's a perfect nude pink on me, kind of like a "my lips only better" natural look. It keeps them moisturized and has a nice shine. I highly recommend getting this. It's great for a natural everyday look or to do with a smokey eye.

on 7/29/2013 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

mac is either a hit or miss with me, and this is definaltey a miss. the color on me is a ugly purple color, instead of the pink i want it to be. maybe because i have a cool, fair complexion and i tried to make this work with subculture lipliner but it's a miss. i will gladly be returning this back to mac

on 7/27/2013 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm a bit 'meh' about this one. The colour is great with my NW10 complexion but it has terrible staying power. Won't buy again

on 7/27/2013 9:53:00 AM

I'm nc15 with red hair and blue eyes. This is by far my most favorite lipstick ever. I have close to 100 lipsticks, some I wore once and some I wish I never bought. I always end up going back to Creme Cup because it always looks good! I truly believe this would look good on all skin tones. It's a subdued baby pink with a nice sheen. Lately I've liked to top it off with Hard Candy Glossaholic in Confection. It's perfect for work, perfect for a night out, just pure perfection. It smells amazing, good pigmentation. Will repurchase again and again!!

on 7/19/2013 6:17:00 PM

I feel this lipstick is slightly too raved about. I'm an NC20 with quite pigmented lips. It's not really opaque, buildable though, but the more you build it up, the more streaks you see. I find that to be a bit unflattering. It didn't cover my lips evenly, so on parts of my lips it will go on sheer, and on other parts it will be quite a lovely, more opaque color. Unless I use a lipliner, I will be able to see the edges of my red lips quite clearly standing against this beautiful pink color. And well, the color of my lips and this lipstick do not go well together. It looks kind of awkward. I think I can make it work with a lipliner though.

BUT - The color is gorgeous, and the smell is really nice (no plastic, fake smells here. Kind of natural vanilla-ish).

on 6/28/2013 6:45:00 PM

Love the color, but Im not super happy with the lasting power of the cremesheens. Creme cup and Shy girl are the most beautiful natural lip colors.
Nice everyday colors, but not long lasting enough for a night out in my opinion.
Please Me, is a matte slightly blue toned light pink, super pretty and stays on a while lot longer.

on 6/20/2013 8:16:00 AM

I am NC15 with dark hair and blue eyes, and I love this lipstick. I wanted an everyday lipstick that doesn't draw too much attention like the usual bright pinks and reds that I wear, and this fits the bill perfectly. I had previously tried Lovehoney and it made me look dead! Creme Cup is a perfect pinkish nude on me, especially using mac lipliner subculture underneath.
The colour is highly pigmented so just one swipe and you are ready to go. The only issue I have with it is that it needs reapplying often. I will definitely buy this again though.

Popular Lipsticks