April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I bought this in case if their other liquid liner didn't work out for me (see my review for that). When I used liquid liners in the past, I preferred the felt tip pens because I have no brush skills. Anyway, I've had a horrid experience with this product. It is not pigmented at all, and it's such a dry formula that it doesn't glide on smoothly. So, I couldn't layer the color even if I wanted to. If Revlon had a fail product, this would be it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this eyeliner. I like the packaging and tip but the product sucks. It takes forever to dry and when it does it still moves around everywhere. Regardless of if it is over a primer or not. Boo

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised at how bad this eyeliner is. I bought brown and could not even see the line. It worked great on paper and terrible on my eyes. It does not even show up on my eyes. I threw it in the garbage on the same day that I bought it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Glamgirl29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not pigmented, it smudges, and drys out too fast. The only good thing i could say about this is that it is very easy to apply, so if you r a beginner you can practice with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by sugarlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product stung on application. The felt tip was very rough and coarse so imagine applying that to your eyes. When trying to apply it, it didn't glide across the lids like good eyeliners should. The color was not super pigmented either.

For the eyes, since they're much more sensitive than the rest of the face, it's probably better to opt for a more expensive brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i dont know why this is getting so many bad reviews
i love this eye pen its great for those who cant do eyeliner with liquid brushes
this is so easy for me to get a nice smooth line and create a wing with
its not dry it doesnt skip and has great color pay off what more could you want? plus it lasts all night!
i will for sure repurchase this over and over!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by tswizzle2102

I got my eyeliner in the brown shade.... i dont like it at all, it just is a really bad eyeliner... The color barely shows up, kind of hard to control, it wipes of SO easily. It just is not good, i dont like anything about it, if i were you dont get the brown... I havent tried the black and i am not planning to.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by vneff

I bought this product without reading any reviews. I love most of the colorstay products. This one totally sucks. It is so light, it goes on streaky, light and dark, if I go over it, It will remove some of what is on and move it or remove it. Can't get a decent line, I am so disappointed. Was hoping this could be my HG eye liner pen. WRONG, I think it is the worst I've ever bought, I'm an eyeliner junkie.
Save your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Kinna

Watery, no where near the colour it said, and 0 lasting power. Save your money and don't buy this!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by mbcccix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this with the Almay eyeliner for a couple of years. At the time being, I really enjoyed this eyeliner and did what it was supposed to do. My only qualm was that it wasn't too waterproof. If tears started pricking at my eyes the eyeliner would come off.