September 30, 2014 | 999 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie4ever22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite black eyeliner ever, and one of my favorite eyeliners of all time along with my mac fluidline in dark diversion. there are many reviews from impatient people who say it's not pigmented enough, which is what I originally thought too. Most of them threw the eyeliner out after one or two uses and impressions. However, after using it for a little bit, the color became less watery and much more pigmented. the felt tip is easy to control and just the right thickness. I LOVE this product. Hope this helps :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised this one has more bad reviews than good. For me, it's one of the best eyeliners. The blackest black is dark enough. I really don't like fine tip pens. This is thicker and denser. And the color stays on till I remove it at night. I've tried the Japanese ones and they're expensive and isn't dark enough. I don't like using liquid liner cause it's messy and harder to get it on. The pen is easier to control. This is half the price of the Japanese brands I use. So I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this! I picked it up on a whim, wanting a liquid eyeliner. I expected it to be nice, but I assumed that like most liquid eyeliners it would crease with my oily lids without a primer. BUT IT DIDN'T! I am amazed that this eyeliner has held up on my eyelids without a primer. YAY! This makes my life so much easier :) ... I hate using a primer just for days when I want to wear eyeliner.

It is also super easy to apply, and is very pigmented. I recommend that you store it upside-down so that the ink will be at the brush, then you don't have to shake it to get the ink :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by janicachristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first impressions on this product was horrible. the formula was very watery, not "blackest black" as they claimed. for a drugstore eyeliner pen for about $10-12 CAD, this product did not deliver at all. Although I have had some luck with it after leaving it upside down overnight so more of the formula could trickle down to the tip, it worked a little bit, the formula is usable enough, but I still have to go over the line with another eyeliner just to make it as black and make it look as pigmented as I wanted it to be in the first place.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I bought this in case if their other liquid liner didn't work out for me (see my review for that). When I used liquid liners in the past, I preferred the felt tip pens because I have no brush skills. Anyway, I've had a horrid experience with this product. It is not pigmented at all, and it's such a dry formula that it doesn't glide on smoothly. So, I couldn't layer the color even if I wanted to. If Revlon had a fail product, this would be it.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this eyeliner. I like the packaging and tip but the product sucks. It takes forever to dry and when it does it still moves around everywhere. Regardless of if it is over a primer or not. Boo

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised at how bad this eyeliner is. I bought brown and could not even see the line. It worked great on paper and terrible on my eyes. It does not even show up on my eyes. I threw it in the garbage on the same day that I bought it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Glamgirl29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not pigmented, it smudges, and drys out too fast. The only good thing i could say about this is that it is very easy to apply, so if you r a beginner you can practice with this.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by sugarlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product stung on application. The felt tip was very rough and coarse so imagine applying that to your eyes. When trying to apply it, it didn't glide across the lids like good eyeliners should. The color was not super pigmented either.

For the eyes, since they're much more sensitive than the rest of the face, it's probably better to opt for a more expensive brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

i dont know why this is getting so many bad reviews
i love this eye pen its great for those who cant do eyeliner with liquid brushes
this is so easy for me to get a nice smooth line and create a wing with
its not dry it doesnt skip and has great color pay off what more could you want? plus it lasts all night!
i will for sure repurchase this over and over!