April 17, 2014 | 1362 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Babydolly01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading several of the comments below, a lot of people mentioned that this lipstick looks like a barbie pink to them. But to me it looks no where near Barbie pink at all. It is more of a pinkish sort of mauve color (more of like a nude pink sort of color, something like MAC pink plaid rather than MAC Snob like in the pics) I really didn't like this lippie too much. I repurchased this only because I had lost the first one that I had bought before and it was the first pink lipstick I had ever had a while back. Now that I have tried many other pinks, I come to find that this lipstick is not all that like I first thought. First off, I find the quality of this lipstick pretty cheap. The color payoff isnt that good. It seems sort of waxy. iT's not very well pigmented in my opinion. And the container it comes in looks really cheap. Not something I would want to pull out in front of everyone and apply. Also when I turn the lipstick it tends to squeak, which is a bit embarrassing. I Don't really recommend this if you're into higher quality lipsticks because yes, you will see the difference. If you don't really care, and you're just looking for a pink lipstick, then this is for you. It is the perfect dupe for MAC's Pink Plaid, which is also a matte color.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:46:00 AM More reviews by LovesMakeup11

I really wanted to love this product after hearing so many great reviews about it. However, it is not for me.

1. Packaging : Like all Revlon lipsticks, the packaging looks great and is good quality.
2. Color : The color is far too barbie pink for my liking, however, if you put a clear gloss over it, it tones down the pink and makes it alot more wearable. However, this defeats the purpose of a 'matte' lipstick!
3. Application : This lipstick, being matte, is very drying and I recommend applying a lip balm before you put it on. Even doing this, the lipstick still looks very dry and cakey on my lips and I find I have to first exfoliate my lips, then apply lip balm, then the lipstick, then blend it out with a lip brush! Doing this is, to me, alot of work just to wear a lipstick!
4. Durability : This lipstick doesnt last long for me. If I dont reapply within half an hour, it begins to look bad and I have to take it off!

Overall, I will not be repurchasing this product as I do not like the color, it is alot of work to apply and it doesnt have great staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by bellaflor179

Hello ladies! just purchased the this lipstick over the weekend I love matte lipsticks and I decided to purchase this since the reviews have been pretty good. I must say when i first put it on i was like "WHOA" I look crazy lol! but I put a sheer gloss on top and I love it! I used the Elf glossy gloss in Berry Blush and I love the way it looks. It goes on creamy and smooth and its pretty pigmented for a drugstore product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: lilac pink

Pros: pigmented, creamy, long-lasting

Cons: drying

Comments: Light, blue-based pink that applies well and is pigmented. It's drying, but I expect that for a matte formula. I love this paired with their colorburst gloss in crystal lilac.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by TatiAbaurre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

YUK!! -- With that being said, I think this lipstick is NOT for me. It's too cool for my NW30 skin tone. It looks a little bit like my lips are frozen... and that I'm trying to look like Barbie.
I bought this after hearing nice reviews about it on YT, but was completely disappointed. I actually put it up for swap the next day - didn't even need to try it more than once. I'm giving it the rating 2 because I think the packaging is pretty nice and I really like that is has no taste (some lipsticks like NYX just taste awful, I think). I see by the pics that it does look good on some people, but definitely not me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color and texture. I like this matte lipstick it is nice. It can show you flaws after a while of wear but, its a quick fix with another coat or a clear gloss over. This is a pretty light pinky lilac color. I don't know why it's called pink pout...it should be like pinklilac pout.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by pinkyroo22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick a while ago because I had previously boughten "Champagne on Ice" by Revlon which has great pigmentation. What sold me was that people said its a mix between mac's angel or mac's snob, I wanted both so its perfect. The only thing I don't love is thats its matte. It brings out the lines and cracks in lips and can look chalky. Now don't freak out, its very easy to just add a coat of clear or baby pink gloss. It is a fabulous lipstick with wonderful pigment and a pretty low price. Revlon lipsticks are higher on the price range compared to other drugstore, but compared to MAC or Sephora its just dandy!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by babydoll87

I picked this up after hearing that it was a dupe for mac's snob. It is a very beautiful light lilac color and applies well after applying chapstick. The packaging is nice and the price is just right . I will be repurchasing.. that is if i ever get to the bottom since i have so many lippy's;)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by CupCakeEllie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is very sheer, pink, mauve color. Not very matte though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Kelltastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little weary to try this because I generally don't like the look of super pale pink lips but I was pleasantly surprised with this shade. It's a cute, feminine pink on my lips. I adore the packaging! Very sleek and elegant.