MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 6/19/2014 12:38:00 PM

I really didn't get on with this concealer, for the price to really isn't worth it what so ever! I found it dry and difficult to blend. I couldn't use I under my eyes as it creased a lot and was so drying and I couldn't use it on blemishes as my skin is very dry and it just clung I the dry skin around the blemish accentuating it further, however when you do manage to blend it out and work with it, it is good coverage and very long wearing, it is also very pigmented so the tiny pot would last you a life time, but for me the benefits did not make up for the problems I had with it, wouldn't repurchase

on 6/19/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got the hype. I bought this because Pixiwoo sisters used this in every single video. It's so good. It covers my acnes when I break out. Not a good idea for under eye circles since it'll crease. It's heavy coverage. It shouldn't be use with your fingers, best use with a blending brush. It'll last me for a long time. It doesn't have smell if that's what you wondering about.

on 6/13/2014 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you have unwanted moles, spots, or acne on your face, then this is your best friend. I have gone to the dermatologist several times about my moles to see if i could get them removed. The only problem was that it would leave a scar, so my quick and best fix was this concealer. I've tried an abundance of promising products that haven't compared to this concealer.I love this for my moles and i would definitely recommend this concealer to all the ladies blessed with those "beauty marks" or "angel kisses". Hope this helped!

on 6/12/2014 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This concealer has good coverage, it hides most of the purpleness under my eyes and gives it a natural look. It's very creamy and easy to blend. The only downside to this product is that it creases. I have defined lines under my eyes and the concealer always gathers in them. But I haven't found any concealer that doesn't crease so all in all this is a good concealer.

on 6/8/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Super creamy, nice coverage and the color nc42 matches me perfectly. Great for blemishes and scars but i wouldn't recommend for under the eye use because its a little thicker and prone to creasing. I like to apply with a dabbing motion either with my finger or a brush. Also I love the classic packaging its a must have in my collection.

on 6/8/2014 5:02:00 AM

For me this is a HG product.

I have the colour NC15 and itīs a 100% match. I really like the broad colour range of MAC- I was able to get my skintone colour with the help of their assistant.

It is also highly pigmented so it lasts forever...that is also the reason I just gave 2 lipsticks in the price category because you will have to pay your 20 € for the little pot but if it lasts for about a year and a half then it has an excellent price-performance ratio.

It also conceals everything you may want concealed and also contains ingrediences that help to fight breakouts. It basically dries out any impurities you may have. I just love makeup products with skincare benefits.

Because of these drying properties you should not use it under the eyes but from what I understand of youtube beauty gurus they also like to use it on their eye areas- they just apply a thick eyecream underneath.
But I cannot attest to that because I donīt need a lot of concealing under the eyes so a normal pen concealer does the trick for me.

I like my makeup very natural and I mostly donīt use a lot of products. Concealer, powder for the T-zone, mascara and chapstick/lip treatment is mostly what I need and this MAC concealer is what I use daily and what keeps my skin, in my opinion, calm and beautiful.

on 5/31/2014 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

It's a pretty finish and full coverage with minimal product. It's very moisturizing. However, it has some waxes and emollients and such that can easily clog pores more than any antioxidant rich oil or any basic silicone. Use this for full coverage on non-breakout prone areas, like maybe under the eyes. Great for dryer non-breakout-prone skin, but not great for me or my purposes. Also, I have no idea if they run dark or not, but NC35 is waaay too dark for my tannish skin, so I couldn't use this on my under eyes, the one area of my face I don't break out from.

on 5/30/2014 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

an amazing concealer.I have an upper lip darkening problem and this concealer has worked wonders for me..it completely hides it once used it in combination with a good foundation.I use an NC45 which is slightly orangy at first but once settled and used with a foundation is perfect the price is a little more and the quantity less but it is worth every penny:)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This concealer gives me good coverage and last most of the day,but its starts to sink into my pores ad the day goes on. I wear this concealer in the shade NW45 which is a decent colour although it is very orange which does not look very natural.Overall I would buy it again if I couldnt find another concealer :)

This is a pretty good concealer. It can definitely conceal spots other concealers can't, particularly water-y ones. I just don't love it. Maybe because it accents any dryness I have (which is a lot in the winter when I need extra concealing). Maybe because I can't find a shade to work with my skintone (NC tends to be too yellow, NW way too orange). Maybe it's because there are drugstore concealers I like better. I still reach for this when I have a problem area, and I do like it for under my eyes (it doesn't crease as much on me as others do, although I don't have problem undereyes). But I have to put something over it to match my colouring. Overall I'm just not in love. It's just good. Not great.