July 23, 2014 | 1875 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 3.8(2081 reviews)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by rEMemberMepls

When someone defended it wasnt cakey, it really was. Cakey flakey and doesnt conceal. Doesnt look natural per se. Very hard to blend unless your a professional makeup artist. Very time consuming and builds up on a spot but with redness seaping thru. No shit a waste of time and money. The mua sad it stays on even on hot weather, im in front of the aircon still slides off. Bad concealer very bad. Trust me dont buy. I look like I have hepatitis considering im asian with very yellow undertones. Damn shouldve seen that one coming. Dissapointment at its finest now im stuck with so much product plus im broke its not cheap yah know.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by creamdeviolet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybe just my problem, I have very bad circle and nars radiant concealer has much more coverage than mac studio finish :/ I don't think it's that full coverage as most people say

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first bought this, I was skeptical that it was going to be too thick to put on my under eyes, which are horrendous. I basically just have bags and redness, so I need something thick to do the job. I bought this, and it took a few applications to get used to how to blend it out and apply it so that it didn't crease after my powder was on. I've now had it for about a year, and use it everyday. I really like it and it covers up 100% of my redness. I will say that it does not cover up dark spots or burn scars very well, but does any concealer? Definitely try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by huggybbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS?? I've been using MAC select cover up, the one that comes in a tube, for a while now, but found that I needed to build up a few layers in order to hide blemishes. For this, the coverage is fantastic without appearing cakey, and I also appreciate that it's not too drying on my skin. Compared it with NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and benefit Bo-ing before deciding on this, by the way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Swccomm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years for my annoying darkness under my eyes. For the past year, I use it on top of bobbie browns corrector, which works very well. Just this winter, I was having such a hard time getting this Mac concealor to move, it has been cold in ny, and maybe that is why I couldn't get it to warm up at all. So I caved and bought a bobbie brown concealer in similar color for my nw 25 fair but olive undertone skin. It is much creamier and is working very well, again over the bbrown corector. I am sure I will go back to the Mac again, but in the meantime, this bobbie brown one is working well for the winter. It does crease a bit, but worth it for the ware and coverage. I do apply very very light bobbie brown pale yellow powder over it, but sometimes I need to fix it up again as I move the concealer with the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by AyishaAyisha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS CONCEALER WILL FOREVER BE MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!!!
i bought this tiny pot 2 years ago from debhanams for around £14 and at first thought it was a little expensive for the amount i got. boy was i wrong!!! this lil baby lasted me until last month when i lost it but still had some left!! i used it daily around my horrible inherited dark circles (when i say dark i mean horribly DARK DARK brown circles all around my eyes that made me look like iv been punched in the face lol ) i have relativly clear skin apart from a few blemishes now and then and the pesky marks they leave behind once iv fiddled with them too much lol.. one tinyy amount would be dabbed on all of my problem areas without any foundation or powder, just mascara and lipstick and i was good to go. when i first went instore i was matched to a NW30 concealer which i thought was strange as i am a NC in foundation but i have stuck to that shade ever since; however now that iv lost this little pot i am defo going to repurchase maybe in a shade lighter for highlighting purposes. if your looking for a relatively cheap concealer that you want to last long and cover most problem areas then this is for you! and its travel friendly; its a size of a 50pence piece so id just stick it in my pocket for school days or in my clutch/bag when im out with no problems at all!! :D :D <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer, it's full coverage, and you only need a tiny bit (for no caking) for the area you use. I use it for redness around my nose, and for covering up red spots on my face. If you've ever used Bobbi Browns concealer it's similar. MAC's has .24 oz for $18, and BB is .05 oz for $24. However, MAC doesn't have a shade light enough for my under eyes NC15 is close, but BB porcelain concealer is lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Compared to Benefits Erase Paste its a good bit cheaper and not as salmon-ee in colour! I got NC20 as Im NC25 in foundation and I needed something to cover my baggy eyes and spot breakouts. I found it to be really good in coverage and I had only applied it with my finger! I have E.l.fs under eye HD setting powder to keep it from getting cakey but I really did like it! 10/10

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Olivialk

Firstly, people claim this concealer is "cakey". don't listen to them for two reasons: (1) this is MAC's high coverage concealer, so it's bound to be thicker than any other and (2) you literally only need a little tiny but to cover your whole face. people may find it cakey because they apply too much. This concealer is so good at covering blemishes, but I would not recommend it for under the eye as it would crease. if you're looking for a spot/acne concealer, this is the one for you. I've had mine for about a month now and doesn't even look like I've used it! It looks 100 times better if you apply with a concealer brush, so make sure you get one!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by elenidem

If you are looking for a very high coverage concealer then this is the product for you. I find that this is best applied with my fingers but can feel greasy at times so it's a hit and miss to be very honest.

I actually bought this just because it was MAC and I have never actually owned a drugstore concealer and i really should and as I am only 15 I really should try one.

I find that this too cakes a but just like my matchmaster foundation and wouldnt buy this again.

Im almost at the end and I will not be repurchasing it