December 26, 2014 | 1756 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

broke me out every time i use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by starstruck82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like how this concealer is very thick and full coverage.. I trust it to conceal the biggest of pimples, blemishes and spots .. I also use it under my eyes because I have the most horrendous dark circles and it covers them up very well.. However it looses points because it does easily crease under your eyes and the lasting power is poor when compared to prolongwear for example. This concealer is perfect for quick-use and on the go... which is why I initially fell in love with it, but if I have the time to do my makeup I ALWAYS reach for a different concealer.
For before n after shots n comparison to pro-longwear concealer check out: http://missrubyroo.blogspot.ca/2014/03/mac-studio-finish-prolongwear-concealer.html

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Ravenn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love and hate this product. I love it because it comes in the perfect shade for me to conceal my dark eye circles. I hate it because it slips off my face over time and collects in the creases. Even when I use eyelid primer. And I also hate it because it gives me cystic acne if I get it on my face (as opposed to just under my eyes). Sigh. I'm going to continue using this because while it stays on, my eyes look so bright and gorgeous, but I will keep looking around for something else that doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't slip off my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Guarsriboon

This is one of the best concealer of mine! It lasts on my skin quite well, and doesnt look like concealer on my skin at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only concealer that actually covers up my acne scars, and lasts all day. It's amazing stuff! Pricey, yes - but honestly it will last you a long time if you use is sparingly. Which I find is the trick, less and better. I don't use it around my nose, or under eye (I find it too drying for those areas) but everywhere else I need a small cover up, it's perfect! Just make sure you get properly colour matched at the MAC counter. The packaging is great, and I just found out about MACS recycle program?! Like seriously, I had no idea they did that?! Pretty awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kaiannxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the coverage but man.. on dry skin this is not it. It will cling to your dry spots and won't blend well. Not moisturizing. Even when I do mix moisturizer it doesn't get any better. This also creases like crazy under your eyes.. I think this concealer is known for that. Idk. I would say it's good for oily skin but I feel like but if people with oily skin used this it would melt right off your face because it creases even on my dry skin. So use a GREAT setting powder or spray. But like I said the coverage is full and great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by allonsy

This is a necessity in my makeup collection, but I definitely had to learn how to properly use it. This is a very heavy concealer and if you don't use a light hand it can get cakey. For example under the eye, I use a fluffy blending brush and pick up a small amount of product and blend really well, or it will crease. For sharper eyebrows and cleaner liplines, I use this with a tiny, flat concealer brush, but again, blending is key because otherwise you will give yourself plastic, Barbie doll features. The one thing I don't recommend using this on though is acne. It does warm up on the skin and change in consistency a bit, which means that it will most likely smudge right off that nasty red zit you were trying to hide, revealing your secret shame. And we don't want that, do we?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Mariacb22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dried my skin up like crazy and creased. I love mac but not this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

In a word..... Okay. Definitely not as great as I was hoping for the price. I enjoy the little container. It's portable and durable as I'm fairly rough with my makeup bag and it hasn't broken yet. However, it does crease under the eyes throughout the day, and it accentuates dry spots horribly. I find also the application can be difficult if I haven't just moisturized my skin. This can be annoying because sometimes I'm in a rush and don't have time to apply my eye cream. If I don't put eye cream on, however, this is quite hard to apply. It just grabs and doesn't smooth on nicely. The coverage for me is pretty good, and reminds me of Cover FX cream foundation. Honestly, save your $30 and buy a Cover FX cream foundation and use it as a concealer. You get a lot more for your money with similar coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Katcolee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this concealer to cover spots and blemishes and I love the high coverage it gives! Mine is in NW20 and MAC's colour ranges are great so mine perfectly matches me. I'm prepared to pay £15 again for the coverage. Although it's not good for dry skin at all, it can make me look cakey, so I have to be careful but as long as I moisturise, I should be okay. Something to think about though if you have dry skin.