Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (VEGAN)

on 9/27/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I found this primer at Nordstrom Rack for $8.97 and I've never owned UDPP before and the available colors were: Greed, Sin and Eden. I've used ELF's eyeshadow primer for almost a year now and I've been happy with that despite the bad reviews. I have normal skin (sometimes dry in the winter), and I like this primer. Do I think it's worth the $18 price tag? Absolutely not. I can get the same effect from my ELF eyeshadow primer since a majority of the champagne-y color blends away when I blend it into my eyelid. Some people have said they can wear this as a shadow? I wish! Maybe it's because I'm so fair? I will keep using this but won't repurchase since I know I can get the same result from a $1 primer!

on 7/18/2012 11:47:00 AM

I received a sample of this and I actually liked it. I used up the entire bottle but I didn't cut into it. I will be purchasing the full size. I love that you can put it on and no other e/s if you're in a hurry. UD's eye primer is the one that I keep going back to but I do try other ones just to try different ones.

I have oily lids and UD's e/p is the only that keeps the oil at bay and keep my e/s on until I take it off, which is usually 14 hours later.

on 7/18/2012 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Being a fan of the original formula, I was excited when I finally purchased the Sin color. I am pretty neutral on this product, so I gave it 3 lippes. I find the color isn't that great on certain areas of my eye lid, so maybe it just doesn't complement my skin tone too well. I bought this hoping I could wear this alone, sans eye shadow, but no luck. I will not be buying this again. I will stick to the original from here on out.

on 7/8/2012 4:45:00 PM

I like the idea of this a lot! I always love using it, except it doesn't create that much of a difference in your eye shadow, when you swatch it on your hand it seems very opac and shimmery but once you blend it out of your eyelid it doesn't really show that same color anymore just leaves a little shimmer on your eyelid, its a good product, but it's not GREAT! Urban Decay is a great company though!

on 7/8/2012 4:32:00 PM

I love the color and wear this on days when I need a pretty neutral and don't have time to do a full eye. It stays put and has a nice shimmer without being overdone. Buy the squeeze tube if you can instead of the Genie shaped bottle.

on 6/23/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this primer potion!!!! It's a beautiful champagne salmon color and I adore it. I love wearing it by itself on days that I'm lazy and don't feel like creating an eye look, and I love it for when I want to enhance my eyeshadow's colors. This is such a versatile primer!!!! The only con I can think of is the packaging (I have the old genie bottle type packaging) but I think they came out with a squeezy tube to make it much easier to get out. A must have for any gal that loves makeup!!!!

on 6/11/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this before the package switch. I originally bought this because I heard rave reviews of the original UDPP but wanted the champagne color for days I wanted to not use eye shadow but just this. Like the color, maybe a little too shimmery for me, but it did keep my eyes crease-free.

I would give this product a three-star rating, but however after using it for a year on a daily basis I have developed milia (accurately, nine spots) around the tear duct area. Took me a while to realise it, as I thought it was my moisturizer first.

I may try to original UDPP, but I am afraid of getting even more milia. I really wanted to like this product but my skin just said no.

My HG. I love both of them, & this one makes my eyeshadow more shimmery. Sometimes I just wear this one by itself for a really natural look but works great with shadows too :)

on 6/6/2012 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

i am a firm believer in the original primer potion from UD. i wouldn't have bought this one on my own but I got this one and original for the price of one from Ulta. i tried it and i loved the color. it is a really nice beige/champagne color with shimmer that makes my eyeshadow pop. my only complaint is that is doesn't last as long as the original (10+ hrs) but i would definitely buy it again for the right price. however, i don't see myself buying this anytime soon because a little goes a long way and with the new squeeze bottle it's easier to get it out of the tube.

on 5/29/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I got this as a gift from my sister who swears by it and although it's a nice shimmery product, i'm not crazy about it.
I wanted it for creasing... it creases. So no, I won't buy it again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials