December 21, 2014 | 814 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for almost a year now and just finished my first bottle (I just bought my second bottle). Considering how long it took me to use this up, the $50 price tag that seems so hefty isn't really, when you think of how long you have the product for.

I have this in 020 Light Beige and I am about an NC20 at MAC, with more neutral undertones than yellow or red. This color matches me perfectly.

What I love about it:
-it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup (most of my class mates don't even know I wear makeup!)
-it blends effortlessly
-it gives me a natural finish (not matte but not too glowy either)
-it blends out imperfections and tones down redness without looking mask-like (this does NOT cover my melasma or a bad breakout or dark circles-I use concealer for that if I feel like I want more coverage)
-the color match is perfect
-it has a pump (although this can be a bit of a drag too-I "finished" my last bottle as in nothing would come out of the pump but I decided to pry off the lid (it doesn't screw off) just to see how much was left and when I pored it out, there was about another 2 weeks' worth of foundation left). Oh well-I do prefer a foundation with a pump anyway.

Hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by LTcurlygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really liked this foundation, but sadly it doesn't work for my dry skin (emphasized flakes). Other than that, the finish was very nice. Too bad it contains alcohol! Best for someone who is oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by RhianFudge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this foundation because of the range of colour for fair skinned people. I am NC15 (porcelain in Laura Mercier's TM) and find it hard to find a foundation that is pale enough. Diorskin Nude has the perfect colour selection for pale skins, not too sure what it is like for darker skins.

It is more matte than I thought it would be but that doesn't bother me as I prefer a matte look. It is a natural matte look and isn't cakey. It might be more matte on me, because I don't wear a primer or a moisturiser underneath, just because I am plain lazy.

I have a very oily T Zone, especially on my nose and this foundation kept the oil at bay for a good few hours. It also had good staying power as well. Although I don't have acne prone skin, some foundations have made my skin break out, such as Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light and Revlon Colour Stay, however Diorskin Nude seems to be complimentary to my skin.

A medium to full coverage and quite possibly my HG foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by truthandtragedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I blame myself for hating this product! It is clearly a hydrating foundation, and I'm of the oily skin variety, so it was bound to end in tears. It's a light coverage foundation and I do love how it looks on my skin directly after applying, but within a few hours my blemishes are visible, the redness in my cheeks has been brought out and my oily t-zone breaks through so badly. I would still use it if I were after a very natural look and I only needed it to last a couple of hours, but for an every foundation this just isn't for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

This is close to my HG but, not quite it. I just need a little more coverage but, I never use concealer so maybe I'll try it with the concealer next time. This foundation makes your skin look dewy and the make up is so natural looking and light weight. The pump gets clogged very easily and a good amount of it dried out because of it. I guess you just have to keep it up right and closed at all times to help prevent the problems with the packaging. I did notice that after a few months of use the product didn't seem to work as well but, I realized it was because the product was drying out over time.

Overall the foundation is amazing. PROS:
-Light-medium coverage
-Natural, dewy finish,
-Extremely light weight
-Stays in place when set with powder and MAC FIX + (my must have product)

CONS:
-Faulty packaging
-Dries out over time
-Not enough coverage (must use a concealer)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh how I wanted to love this foundation!

It all started last summer. I was looking for a new foundation to try and I thought why not treat myself to some "designer" makeup.
I went to the Dior counter in Debenhams and the lady was very friendly. She recommended me to try the new Diorskin Nude as it is supposed to give a natural glowing airbrushed finish. Pretty much everything I want in a foundation.
She applied the makeup and I must say it did look AMAZING.
She even gave me a little tub with a few pumps so I could bring home and try for the next few days. So I did.
I was so pleased with it that I eventually bought myself this little "miracle" for €40!!!!! I never spend that much money on one single item of makeup but I thought it looked so nice that it was well worth it.
Now, I dont know what happened because every single time I apply it it just looks, lets say, not so great anymore.
I have a strict routine of cleansing and moisturizing before I apply makeup.
This foundation just doesnt deliver for me anymore. Im not saying it is the worst thing ever but it doesnt look airbrushed or dewy anymore. It looks a bit dull and sets on any little dry patch I have on my skin, it actually brings out the ones I cant see without make up on.
Then I thought maybe it was because I used powder to set it and thats why it lost its glow. but no.
I gave it a second chance and applied it over primer, same thing happened. I applied it with a different brush, with a sponge, with my fingers....
I am only giving it 3 lippies because although the first few times I used it it did look great, now it doesnt even look as good as my new Catrice foundation (which only cost me €7 and looks fab) so it is a waste of money to pay that much for something that in the end didn't live up to its claims.
It is an average- good foundation, now I use it over a thick layer of nightcream and primer whenever Im on a night out and it looks fine then. But no way during the day time.
I am not repurchasing this product ever again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by kleokleo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is very good product . But the pump it gets clogged which is very annoying. This is happening even to the first days I bought it. I still have it now , and I have no idea what I could do , because the pump is not working anymore and the product is full of makeup liquid inside.
It is very annoying ..it can not be considered as a cheap product , for a makeup foundation it is very expensive indeed. I am not quite sure if the store will be able to change it for me.. I would like to buy it again but only if they change the pump and replace it with something else so I would not have the nightmare every morning with the clogged pump . Sometimes it is not sure that I will go to work and I would have makeup on me just because of the annoying pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DIOR SKIN NUDE GLOW HYDRATING match to wear everyday,for fresh,natural,radiant look..
Texture very runny like water.Remember you must shake it before apply coz the mineral water and fluid foundie sometimes separate. Coverage so sheer,lightweight like second skin but covers much well with build up.I feel no make up but my skin look much better.
Satin finish not quite matte,not quite dewy,glow from with in.
Quite long last after 6 hours until bit fade.
I am sand 2 in Bobbi Brown,linen in ELDW,ivory in Revlon colorstay,primadonna in Graftobian hd,clair 20 in Chanel,ivory in Benefit,4 in Giorgio armani.My shade in Dior is 020 coz my skin not quite yellow,i want to try 021 next.
For u reference.
0=neutral,1=yellow/warm,2=cool 3=peach so 020=neutral,021=yellow etc.
Frankly i am lean yellow tone but 020 look very perfect radiant in my skin.If u nc 20 and have sample around u,try it maybe its match for u .
Some people tell its oxidize,for me shade 020 fresh all day,not greyish.
Yes if u already have good skin like me no pimple,scars,blemish and want people tell how flawless and radiant you face without looking u wear makeup u must tried this.Upss kim kadarshian wear this foundie in her wedding day :-)

i remove one lippie coz the color selection 020 too peach for my nc 20.and its matte..the glow very subtle.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by abfabjack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I completely had to re write this review. This is one of the WORST foundations I have tried! It was extremely drying and settled into every pore and made me look HAGGARD! The third ingredient is alcohol which is extremely drying to the skin. In no way was this "hydrating". I also broke out really bad from this. It took weeks to recover! Dior never again!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although this foundation wasn't the right one for me, I can appreciate that it might be perfect for somebody wanting a sheer coverage and has dry-normal skin. The foundation has a gorgeous silky feel to it, almost like a serum or moisturiser. This silky feel would be fabulous for somebody with already nice skin, but my oily t-zone meant that the makeup slid right off after an hour or so. It didn't provide the coverage I need for my blemishes, which is the main selling point for me with foundations. The colour range however was perfect for me, which was a nice surprise because usually I'm too fair for a lot of foundations (NC15)! I think this would be a really nice foundation for a person that doesn't like to wear foundation and doesn't like the feel of it, and doesn't need too much of it.