Too Faced Chocolate Soleil

4.5

Got this as a sample, and it was pretty dark. I was a tad bit scared, but I ended up liking it.

For starters, I found it easy to blend. It didn't feel dusty, nor did it cake. Plus, I found the smell to be pleasant. A little goes a long, long way, so I'm sure I won't have to purchase a full size package for a while.

It's definitely worth buying. :)

on 11/4/2014 8:47:00 PM

I am a very medium fair skin tone and this is like deep contour. I find the Milk works the best for me when I am the fairest of the I live in a very rainy climate and we don't get a great deal of sunlight in the fall/winter months . I LOVE both bronzers and I use them together or separtately depending on how much time I have and the tone of my skin at that point in the year.

I think the fragrance is awesome but it is strong and you will either love it or hate it.
This product lasts all day for me and works very well contour or as a a crease eye shadow.

Too Faced matte bronzers are AMAZING I haven't tried the shimmer ones as that isn't really my thing. I prefer to use a highlighter and place where I want.

If you ask you can sometimes get this as a sample to try first but if you are fair to med fair I suggest giving both bronzers a shot.

on 11/1/2014 5:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use Chocolate Soleil as contour with a wide, flat brush to apply and blend. It's one of my favorite steps in the morning because it always comes out looking so lovely! I also purchased the medium/dark by accident (I was aiming for Milk Chocolate because of my pale skin), but was pleasantly surprised that it still looked very natural.

Pros:
* perfect contour color
* very blendable
* the package is wide and shallow which makes dipping the brush so easy
* smells SO good
* the mirror in the compact is large and helpful for hand-held application

Cons:
* can look muddy if applied too quickly (messily)

on 10/24/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this to contour with it's the perfect shade and it smells like chocolate it's sp pretty definitely try it

on 10/19/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! You just need a little bit and you will have a sunkiss glow efect! I think it is a little expensive but completely worth the price! I love the fact that this product it is not orange. It is a brown matte bronzer. I think that last almost all day! I completely recommend you!!!

on 10/11/2014 10:52:00 PM

Overall, this is a great matte bronzer. There is no shimmer whatsoever which gives a nice effect for contouring your cheekbones. It smells like chocolate which is a nice little bonus. This bronzer has not irritated my sensitive skin and is not too dark to look muddy, and not too orange. The packaging has a little mirror in the lid which is so convenient for on-the-go application. It is expensive, but worth it for such a blend able, high pigmented bronzer!

on 10/9/2014 7:41:00 PM

Smells great and lasts all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Until I finally purchased the Chocolate Soleil, I had pretty much given up on bronzers; I have medium skin (light medium in the winter, medium-tan in the summer) with neutral-to-warm undertones, and I found that bronzers tended to look orange, muddy, and fake on me. This bronzer is a beautiful color - not at all orange - and the formula doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging is sturdy and attractive with a large mirror. And...it smells exactly like chocolate. =) As far as bronzers go, this product is a bit on the pricier side, but a little goes a long way - I've been using mine every day for four months and I haven't even made a dent in it. Another excellent product from a company that I'm genuinely happy to support!

on 9/24/2014 9:19:00 AM

ADORE this bronzer! It's matte so perfect for contouring as well as all over colour, smells like chocolate and is so smooth to apply!!

on 9/12/2014 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

1. Smells like chocolate!!!!
2. Great for a natural contour, absolutely amazing with a good brush.
3. Worth the price!

Sheer Bronzer #1
Laguna
Laguna

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder- Review and Comparison to NARS Laguna by Lindsey Rose