September 22, 2014 | 1915 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by localfizz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to a MAC counter to get a foundation that works for my dry skin. I asked what she would recommend for dry skin and she gave me this one. It cost me $30 which isn't really expensive in my area. It really does work well. It's creamy and doesn't stick to my dry patches and leaves a satin finish. Because it's a thicker, creamy texture, a tiny little bit really does go a long way, seriously less than a pea sized amount will work for a nice natural flawless finish with my foundation brush. I think some problems people are having with cakey-ness is they are using too much product. I foresee this lasting me a long time. If you have oily or combination skin, this might not be the best for you. It is very creamy and hydrating so it probably won't work so well if you have oily areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

I love this foundation because I have dry and flakey skin so this foundation doesn't stick to it and make it look worse. First foundation I've stuck with long enough to finish the whole thing and buy more.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is for dry to normal skin people only!

I have oily skin so it slips off my face within hours but with a good primer and setting powder it can last a while.

I used this during my pregnancies(my skin was very dry) and i loved it!

The coverage is medium to full and this is in the only foundation i've tried that matches my skin PERFECTLY(NC37).

You only need a small amount to cover your whole face.
I like using a Buffingbrush or my fingers.

I would repurchase when my skin turns dry again..but with my oily/combo skin now..i'd rather use a different one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Lucycamp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful! Makes your skin super oily can even touch your face without it smearing

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by jadelizabeth

I have strayed from this product before. But I always go back. It is excellent for skin that is smooth with an uneven skin tone. But for my combination skin , it sometimes is dry and the foundation will only stick to those dry spots. That is the only flaw I find with this product other than I do have to apply it sometimes twice a day. Needless to say it is not good for longwear A.K.A a night out in the club. Overall all though it works well for my face and once I'm out . I'm buyinfg more.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by yasho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only have this as a sample, and i really like how the foundations looks on the skin, when i first apply.
But its like it won't dry, it almost wet on my face all day, and still gets into my dry patches.
I really wanted to like this, but I don't.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by breadbuttajam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im an nc 20-30 depending on the time of year.
I brought this in nc 25.
the texture is nice and smooth.
I cannot give a true reflection on this foundations lasting power and colour as I wore it over mac pro long wear...

However after wearing this for oneday over my prolong wear i have broken out over my forehead, cheeks and chin..
my skin looks worse and my pores look large and my skin looks irritated.

i was going to try this on its own today but due to the break out i will not be trying it again.

for people with acne prone, sensitive and porous skins, i would advise to get a tester.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by victoriaaap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am currently a cosmetology student, i have suffered from severe acne for many years and was recently put on Accutane to permanently clear it up. My skin has transformed from extremely oily and acne prone to dry but i still have severe redness and discoloration. I currently use dinar airbrush as a foundation which work wonders to conceal the redness as well as not disturbing my skin. although it works well i was looking for a new foundation because it is very expense and the maintenance can be very time consuming. i decided to try mac's studio sculpt NC25. I told the woman at the counter my problem and she recommended this. The product didn't have much coverage at all for hyper pigmentation or redness caused by acne and cause it to look very thick. Over all i would not buy this again my next buy will probably be Vichy's Dermablend, hopefully this helps someone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by jahnc

This is THE product. That one product that's a must-have. It's beauty sleep in a tube. Fantastic coverage. Very little product required. And goes on forever

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by gottsteph

I was hoping to really like this but I hate how it transferred! :( it gives a nice coverage and nice satin finish tho ^^