October 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarahsponda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ummm if you have oily/acne prone skin like I do, I would not suggest this AT ALL! Breaks me out every single time!!! However, if you have normal or dry skin, I bet it works wonderfully..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Jlouise123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation runs very orange, its really thick and gloopy and if your not careful quite greasy looking- you just set this with a powder otherwise it slides around and wears off extremely fast. It's a full coverage and you only need a tiny amount for your whole face, I find it oxidises so I would buy a shade lighter than usual. I apply it with a beauty blender, I press it into my skin using a bouncing motion- if I use a brush I get a streaky finish and if I use my fingers I find it sheers out to much. Do not use this if you have oily skin this is for dry skin, its very moisturising. I'm not in general a huge fan of mac to be honest but this is ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ekristensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I used this foundation for around a year and honestly I have no idea why I stuck with it that long. It's extremely creamy so while that factor means it provides good coverage, it also means that it feels very thick and greasy on the skin; I was constantly breaking out when wearing this and I have since discovered it contains dimethicone (a big no-no for my skin and for avoiding acne in general). I've since thrown it out and will not be using it in the future.

PROS
- Fairly good coverage
- Long lasting

CONS
- Sits thick on the skin
- Skin looks shiny throughout the day, despite powdering & blotting
- Cheap-looking tube that gets dirtied/smeared with product easily
- For me, causes spots

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

If you have combo skin or even slightly oily skin DO NOT PURCHASE. I am not sure what the MAC gal was thinking when she recommended this to me, but it is the worst foundation and idea I have ever used on my skin. I have combo skin and sometimes dry in the colder months, and this foundation sets really dewy anyway, so it made me look like an oil slick. It is full coverage, and that's about the only great quality it has. On combo skin it does not sink it, it just sits on top of the skin. I usually wear Pro-Longwear or Studio Fix and will stick to those. If you are combo or oily - do not purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

I have tried so many MAC foundations and the only one I have ever liked is face and body. This was my latest foundation from MAC. Recommended and picked by a MAC assistant so I thought it would cater to my needs. How wrong I was. This smells like paint and goes on like paint, it leaves streaks on the face and takes much too long to perfect. It was marketed to me as being good for combo skin, but it was much too dry. Prob would be way better for an oil skin. It's very sticky and was much too pale on my skin. MAC has some very pale shades and this was def one of those. Didn't work even on my milky skin! I had applied it one day to my skin and I could not get it to sit right on my face no matter how much I tried so I took it off completely - I would rather be forever without foundation than have to put this on my face again. For the price it just does not measure up.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by localfizz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to a MAC counter to get a foundation that works for my dry skin. I asked what she would recommend for dry skin and she gave me this one. It cost me $30 which isn't really expensive in my area. It really does work well. It's creamy and doesn't stick to my dry patches and leaves a satin finish. Because it's a thicker, creamy texture, a tiny little bit really does go a long way, seriously less than a pea sized amount will work for a nice natural flawless finish with my foundation brush. I think some problems people are having with cakey-ness is they are using too much product. I foresee this lasting me a long time. If you have oily or combination skin, this might not be the best for you. It is very creamy and hydrating so it probably won't work so well if you have oily areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

I love this foundation because I have dry and flakey skin so this foundation doesn't stick to it and make it look worse. First foundation I've stuck with long enough to finish the whole thing and buy more.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is for dry to normal skin people only!

I have oily skin so it slips off my face within hours but with a good primer and setting powder it can last a while.

I used this during my pregnancies(my skin was very dry) and i loved it!

The coverage is medium to full and this is in the only foundation i've tried that matches my skin PERFECTLY(NC37).

You only need a small amount to cover your whole face.
I like using a Buffingbrush or my fingers.

I would repurchase when my skin turns dry again..but with my oily/combo skin now..i'd rather use a different one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Lucycamp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful! Makes your skin super oily can even touch your face without it smearing

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by jadelizabeth

I have strayed from this product before. But I always go back. It is excellent for skin that is smooth with an uneven skin tone. But for my combination skin , it sometimes is dry and the foundation will only stick to those dry spots. That is the only flaw I find with this product other than I do have to apply it sometimes twice a day. Needless to say it is not good for longwear A.K.A a night out in the club. Overall all though it works well for my face and once I'm out . I'm buyinfg more.