October 23, 2014 | 1187 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Mari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It's the only non-drugstore mascara I've re-bought. However, I don't use this alone, I use it as a 'top coat' for my lashes, so that holds me back from giving it 5 stars. My lashes are extremely straight, and this doesn't hold a curl alone for me, therefore I only use it on top of another mascara, this mascara though, it's lovely.

This elongates my lashes like nobody's business, and darkens my already dark lashes and it just makes them look amazing.

I've never actually bought this product at full price, and I started using it after receiving a sample of it, but then I knew I had to have it. I've re-purchased it a few times now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

So happy I discovered this mascara. Nothing else makes my lashes look volumized & keep a curl all day. The best part is that it doesnt flake or smudge, & is super easy to take off. New favourite!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Chrispy21

I love this product. I have sensitivitys to mascaras they tend to flake or burn and this one does not. Its my go to mascara the best one ive found for length seperation and feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Loriencox

This is my holy grail mascara. I have long blond lashes that are sparse, but this mascara makes the most of them with little effort. Two costs is about as much as I have the patience for and I don't have to use an eyelash comb. If you're going for dramatic, it'll take some time, but this is my go to everyday mascara that never disappoints. The actual brush is jumbo, and that takes a little getting used to.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by veritas11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the Sephora Lash Stash last fall, and am very underwhelmed. I'm a little surprised at all the rave reviews, considering this does almost nothing for me.

I'm not a fan of plastic brushes in general, but this one isn't bad because it's soft. I'm not sure I like the flexibility of it, though, but to each her own.

Basically, I didn't get much length OR volume from this, even with 3 coats. On the bright side, though, it doesn't smudge on me at all, and that's something I often have a problem with.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by skylarbee4

I got a sample size in my 500 point perks from Sephora and it's understandable why some people like it. I'm a mascara junkie, I tend to use at least two different kinds when I'm doing my lashes... minimum. And this one is excellent in that it does not clump up, and neatly defines each lash precisely. The curvy brush is handy too as it helps push the lashes into a soft natural looking curl- not extreme by any means. It is a good mascara if you have the time and patience for it, because it takes more than a few seconds for it to dry without smearing onto your brow bone. I don't use this one very often for that reason and it's also why I won't be purchasing this one when I run out. It's good for subtle and natural looking enhancement but not for much beyond that in my opinion because it would take to long been coats to get dramatic lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by nakeeyark

I got this as part of my Sephora 500 point perk that included a luminizer, lip gloss, eye liner and mascara. While Buxom Lash is a solid lengthening mascara and holds a decent curl, it does nothing to thicken or volumize my lashes, which is what I'm always looking for in a good mascara. I won't be buying this mascara for myself, but I can see why people with already thick lashes, or people who are looking for a mascara that gives a natural look, would like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by cherylll

I am in LOVE with this mascara...It is by far the best mascara I have ever tried...I have been using this mascara for a few years now. It separates my lashes so well, it gives your lashes length/volume & best of all it doesn't clump. The downside to this mascara is that it is pricey (however you get what you pay for). I totally recommend this mascara to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by vicdiz

This is by far my favorite mascara. It makes my eyelashes look fake. It is also really easy to put on so i'm not spending forever with my face in the mirror getting my lashes to look right. I used to always use an eyelash comb after applying mascara but this separates my lashes so well I never even reach for it anymore. Another thing I like is I can put more on later in the day and It won't clump. The mascara washes off really easily, and my lashes don't fall out at all like it has with some other brands. I definitely noticed a difference in the health of my eyelashes since using this product. I have bought this over and over, I don't have to look for my perfect mascara anymore because this is it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by urbancaseymariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I will buy this product again only because I swear by combining it with Maybelline Turbo for the most amazing lashes ever. By swiping Turbo underneath, letting it dry momentarily and then adding Buxom on top, I've found my lashes are long, beautiful and do not clump. It is definitely worth getting both products, and while this may suggests it's not the "ultimate" mascara, it is the best combination I've ever found!