September 21, 2014 | 1227 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Jennygxoxo

A verrrry beautiful blush. I'm NC40 in Mac studio fix and it looks so nice on my skin. It's a very light pink/peach color. Some people compare it to Nars orgasm but I disagree...orgasm is a lot more pink and more shimmery than coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

I LOVEEE this blush! It's my absolute favorite! I will never use another blush ever again. It goes on so good. It looks natural and gives you a glow. It doesnt look too pink or weird like the others. It looks amazing. And it smells so good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Lovely product had this for about 3 years and only hit pan, I use it nearly everyday too! Good for very very pale skin and stays on all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by kezexx

Coralista is my only benefit blush and I was not particularly impressed with the product. I am not afraid to wear a bold cheek (as a self-diagnosed blush addict) and didn't find coralista to be flattering at all. Many reviews describe it as being 'natural' and providing a 'healthy flush' but I found it far too shimmery for my pale skin tone. The blush does not contain glitter but I find the shimmery effect is overpowering in the unflattering pale orange/coral shade. Even with a light hand, the blush is pigmented enough to look unnatural. Definitely not a repurchase but the formula is lovely and I would love to try a benefit blush in a matte shade.

Don't waste your money unless you are a fan of very shimmery blushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Hallola

Nice and glowy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this as a layering blush/highlighter to boost other peachy toned blushes. I find if I use it alone, it fades quickly and all I see on my cheeks is shimmer. I either use Coralista as a base all over my cheeks, and then I layer a deeper toned blush on the apples. Or, I will apply a matte blush and then dust Coralista on the tops of my cheekbones to add lift and sheen. Out of all of Benefit's boxed powders, this is the one that will always be a mainstay in my makeup bag. It works on my complexion year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I own a few other Benefit box blushes and never really saw the need to have this one but boy was I wrong. I have quite a few other coral blushes but I still felt that this one is special enough to have. It's the most lively shade of coral that is the perfect compliment to a tan. Along with a good fake tan I am loving this for the summer. The blush is nicely pigmented and has a very lovely slight sheen that gives such life to the skin. This is the sort of color that makes you look happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got the mini version in the Tropicoral kit and i really love it! such a gorgeous light pinky coral colour. doesn't have too much glitter which i like and gives a really pretty glow. not sure if i'll repurchase only because it's quite expensive on its own ($36) but we'll see!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I bought one of BeneFit's value sets, it's the Go TropiCORAL lip and cheek set. Coralista came with the set and I have heard so many great things about it I thought a sample size would be a better value than the actual product. Coralista on its own is way TOO expensive for what it is, it's $36!! It comes with a weird little brush that I thought would be useless but it is really great at putting on the perfect amount of blush! This blush is a nice sheer coral colour that leans tower the pinkier side of coral. It gives a nice sheen (instead of glitter that looks kinda tacky if not done right). I honestly don't need to use a highlight when I use this blush because it gives such an effortless glow! It especially looks nice on tanned skin, gives a sexy JLO feel. This is definitely a daytime and nighttime blush and is totally buildable as well if you like your blush heavier. I would recommend this to someone who is new to blush as it is sooo easy to apply and hard to overdo. I wish it was a bit cheaper but oh well!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by JenniferLorraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too shimmery, since I have oily skin, I want to keep down the shiny look.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No