July 31, 2014 | 1940 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got the mini version in the Tropicoral kit and i really love it! such a gorgeous light pinky coral colour. doesn't have too much glitter which i like and gives a really pretty glow. not sure if i'll repurchase only because it's quite expensive on its own ($36) but we'll see!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:18:00 AM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I bought one of BeneFit's value sets, it's the Go TropiCORAL lip and cheek set. Coralista came with the set and I have heard so many great things about it I thought a sample size would be a better value than the actual product. Coralista on its own is way TOO expensive for what it is, it's $36!! It comes with a weird little brush that I thought would be useless but it is really great at putting on the perfect amount of blush! This blush is a nice sheer coral colour that leans tower the pinkier side of coral. It gives a nice sheen (instead of glitter that looks kinda tacky if not done right). I honestly don't need to use a highlight when I use this blush because it gives such an effortless glow! It especially looks nice on tanned skin, gives a sexy JLO feel. This is definitely a daytime and nighttime blush and is totally buildable as well if you like your blush heavier. I would recommend this to someone who is new to blush as it is sooo easy to apply and hard to overdo. I wish it was a bit cheaper but oh well!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by JenniferLorraine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too shimmery, since I have oily skin, I want to keep down the shiny look.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiePorge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love!! Need to save up so I can buy another!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sgtpastulio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ended up purchasing this after Benefit's Georgia was discontinued, hoping the two would be at least comparable on my pasty pale skin. I'm prone to slight redness in my cheeks, and after evening things out with a color-correcting primer, I look pretty dead in the face. Coralista livens me right up! This has a slight gold shimmer, which is just the pop I'm comfortable with in a blush. I'm a beginner as far as blush goes, and this is just perfect. It isn't hyper-pigmented, so I don't have to worry about that "oh god what have I done" swipe that I get with more pigmented blushes. This is also super blendable, and a little goes a long way! This is just enough to get me looking alive in the morning, without being too over the top.

As far as packaging goes, this is likely going to last me until the end of time. Georgia lasted me years (I'm still running on flakes!!), so I have very high hopes for Coralista to go the distance.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not huge on blushes, but this one meets all the requirements:
- gorgeous colour
- very pigmented
- lightweight feel
- super blendable.
On my neutral skin, I find this colour extremely versatile and it brings out the eyes, but it would suit all skintones. Despite it's brightness, I wear this product year round. The packaging is a little annoying to work with but it is cute nonetheless. This product loses rating for me because although it is really nice, it is not one of those higher-end products that are SO much better than the cheaper ones that they become worth their price.. you can find equally nice blushes for 1/6 the price. I love the Pressed Powder blushes by Nyx; they are equally silky to wear and come in fun colours (I like Cinnamon and Summer Peach).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by FionaNiamh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my first blush that i purchased from Benefit and have been in love with it since, when applying this i feel that a little goes a long way so therefore i am not using much product i feel like this will last me a lifetime, i was so please when i got this coral coloured blush but was also abit scared that it would not suit my pale skin, but there was no need for me to worry, Coralista looked great and i found myself getting lots of complements of people when ever i wear this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this peachy, shimmery blush. The packagaing is ok: small, cardboard box; weird little brush that is actually useful; tiny mirror. The lasting power is ok & the colour payoff is good. This blush has lasted me over 3 years, so i deem it as a good investment. Another hot from Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ketu86

I got this in The CoralIsta make up kit. Its a gorgeous peachy colour that is very subtle at first but builds up very nicely. The brush that comes with it is ok but I prefer to use my brush blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by gracegood14

Love the colour, it works really well on my fair skin