October 23, 2014 | 877 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually don't use drugstore shampoos, but there was so much hype about this one that I decided to see if sulfate-free is all it is cracked up to be. Unfortunately, it left my hair "fuzzy" looking and only slightly moisturized. I had to really load up on the shine spray and finishing creme to tame my layers that came out looking rather dry. Other hydrating shampoos I have used tame the frizzies more effectively, but this one didn't have any exceptional hydrating effects. It's not terrible and I'll probably still use it once in awhile, but for a shampoo that advertises itself as moisturizing, it is a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by kelleegross

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the very few shampoos that I have tried and I truly disliked. After shampooing my hair it felt very rough; I would understand that if it were a clarifying shampoo, but its a moisturing shampoo. I had to return it. I'll stick to Loreal's Vive line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by MissBeautyJunkie

I just used the product & it was a bit hard to lather in but then I used a bit more & it lathered greatly. I actually used a less amount than of my regular
shampoo. The smell wasn't over bearing at all it smelt very nice. My hair is till wet but it feels soft & I have highlights and it made them significantly brighter & I love that. But, I bough it and left it in the bag with the whole collection(shampoo,conditioner,masque,and leave in conditioner)& the next day I opened the bag & the shampoo teared open I think maybe the edge of the conditioner might have ripped it but I dealt with it & taped it. But yeah I love the product but hate the packaging. Maybe bottles would be better packaging for it also when it's finishing it could be hard to squeeze out.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by vfer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I fell for the idea of no sulfites, etc. This shampoo made my hair limp AND flyaway at the same time. Not too crazy about the smell. The companion conditioner smells even worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by crazypink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this line is great however i did not use the matching conditioner. i used the voluminizing shampoo and the moisture conditioner to mix it up with loreal a bit. the results were great. especially since my hair feels light and clean. even better because i have color treated hair. both are great. its infused with juniper and rosemary very good!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A resounding NO to purchasing this product again!! It made my scalp itchy and my hair breaks like crazy with each shampoo and conditioner, the only reason I'm trying to use it up is because I spent a lot of money on it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this product and the matching conditioner as a sample in the mail. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but I was suprised by how much I liked it. It made my fine hair very soft and didn't weigh it down at all. It also smelled amazeing. I'm planning on buying it eventually.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Lola452

Let me start out by saying that I have always been a loyal high-end hair product user, so when it came to trying this shampoo and conditioner, I was reluctant and pretty skeptical. However, I was interested in trying something sulfate-free, and the only other one I had seen at that point was S Factor, which was slightly pricier than I could justify. So, I figured I would give this one a shot. Turns out, I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! In fact, it may be my favorite ever. The shampoo lathers well, and my hair feels moisturized after rinsing - some shampoos leave my hair a knotted mess after I've rinsed. The conditioner is light and rinses out easily, but still seems to work very effectively. Despite its lightness, I can comb through my hair very quickly and easily after my shower. I've used much heavier, creamier conditioners where I've had a much harder time getting the comb through my hair. It leaves my hair with just the right amount of moisture, making it very easy to style. I think it protects my color well, too. I've received compliments on my color when I'm actually due to have it colored! While I still occasionally indulge in salon products, this is definitely a mainstay in my collection.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely awful. In the shower it made my hair feel rough and didn't clean my scalp. Once my hair was dry, it looked and felt coarser. Hard to believe this has nearly the same ingredients as EverPure Smoothing Shampoo which my hair loves.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by chococat565

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product at first but I can't stand the smell anymore. Plus it made my hair dry and frizzy. It seemed to make my hair fall out a bit more than other sulfate free shampoos I've tried as well...