July 25, 2014 | 1470 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by vfer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I fell for the idea of no sulfites, etc. This shampoo made my hair limp AND flyaway at the same time. Not too crazy about the smell. The companion conditioner smells even worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by crazypink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this line is great however i did not use the matching conditioner. i used the voluminizing shampoo and the moisture conditioner to mix it up with loreal a bit. the results were great. especially since my hair feels light and clean. even better because i have color treated hair. both are great. its infused with juniper and rosemary very good!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A resounding NO to purchasing this product again!! It made my scalp itchy and my hair breaks like crazy with each shampoo and conditioner, the only reason I'm trying to use it up is because I spent a lot of money on it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I got this product and the matching conditioner as a sample in the mail. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, but I was suprised by how much I liked it. It made my fine hair very soft and didn't weigh it down at all. It also smelled amazeing. I'm planning on buying it eventually.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Lola452

Let me start out by saying that I have always been a loyal high-end hair product user, so when it came to trying this shampoo and conditioner, I was reluctant and pretty skeptical. However, I was interested in trying something sulfate-free, and the only other one I had seen at that point was S Factor, which was slightly pricier than I could justify. So, I figured I would give this one a shot. Turns out, I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! In fact, it may be my favorite ever. The shampoo lathers well, and my hair feels moisturized after rinsing - some shampoos leave my hair a knotted mess after I've rinsed. The conditioner is light and rinses out easily, but still seems to work very effectively. Despite its lightness, I can comb through my hair very quickly and easily after my shower. I've used much heavier, creamier conditioners where I've had a much harder time getting the comb through my hair. It leaves my hair with just the right amount of moisture, making it very easy to style. I think it protects my color well, too. I've received compliments on my color when I'm actually due to have it colored! While I still occasionally indulge in salon products, this is definitely a mainstay in my collection.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely awful. In the shower it made my hair feel rough and didn't clean my scalp. Once my hair was dry, it looked and felt coarser. Hard to believe this has nearly the same ingredients as EverPure Smoothing Shampoo which my hair loves.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by chococat565

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this product at first but I can't stand the smell anymore. Plus it made my hair dry and frizzy. It seemed to make my hair fall out a bit more than other sulfate free shampoos I've tried as well...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the smell. Works well for my dry/damaged hair. The only bummer is the packaging...well that and the price. I find it to be somewhat expensive ($6-7 per bottle). Also water gets trapped in the cap and I find it hard to get out of the bottle. But overall I really like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by wiugal2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When this first came out I was a really big fan. It seemed to work pretty well, left my hair soft and smelled really good.
After a while though I started to get annoyed because of how horrible the packaging is! It comes in a little 8 oz tube, which for a long haired gal like me, it would last me a week before I was running out to buy more.
All in all, this is a good cheap sulfate free shampoo if you have short hair. For long haired gals, I wouldn't even bother.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

I have tried many shampoos and the sulfate-free, a coupon and the need for shampoo helped in the purchase. I read in another reviewer also got an itchy head. I like the way it cleans my hair but its doing something to my scalp. I also have to wash my hair almost everyday with this shampoo. I like to go every other day.