L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i didnt like the way it made my hair smell but thats personal pref. besides that after 3 uses i hated it. the shampoo did ok cleaning my scalp but the conditioner was not good for my wavy dry hair. also it contains some sulfates and i hate false advertising!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Works ok as a shampoo and conditioner, however I love that it is Sulfate free and the price is right. This also has to be the best smelling product I've ever used. It smells like a salon, not just like fruity or perfumy soap.

By far the best line I've ever used is Pureology but at almost $30 a piece for shampoo and conditioner, I can't always justify it. I buy the hydrating deep conditioner and use it weekly so it lasts me about 6 months for a $45 tub. With the EverPure line combined, my hair is good.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My go to shampoo and conditioner for several years has been color Vive from Loreal. I decided to try this because I heard that sulfate free was the way to go if you want to preserve your color. I go from brown to blonde so my hair needs more moisture than this can provide. It has the feel of an expensive salon brand with a rich lather and spa scent. The tube seems to be emptying pretty fast but I may be using too much since I get so much lather. I recently got my hair lighter with bleach and it seems to be damaged looking after I style due to either the bleaching or the shampoo. Not sure yet. There is alot to like about the shampoo but I am not a lover of the conditioner- could be more moisturinzing- maybe I'll try a different type within the line. I will definitely purchase the shampoo again.

This is my favorite shampoo. I color my hair and it has produced better results than any other shampoo. I use the matching conditioner too.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was happy to find a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioning line that is available drugstores (and thus MUCH cheaper than the ones I used to have to buy in the salon).

I have a Brazilian keratin treatment and to maintain it, I have to use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner (sulfates strip the treatment out of your hair and it won't last then).

For those of you stating that it does not lather much, that's because that is how sulfate-free shampoo is...sulfates, surfactants, and salts are what makes shampoo lather.

I always thought that sulfate-free products were solely meant to compliment and/or support treatments like the keratin treatments, certain coloring jobs, etc. So they work great in conjunction with them (your hair is not frizzy and does not have flyaways then because of the treatment, your color stays brighter longer, etc).

I suspect some people who are not appreciating this product actually don't have a real need for it...That is to say that if I did NOT have a keratin treatment or a complicated dye job I would likely NOT use sulfate-free shampoo. It's a different product than a traditional shampoo and it provides a different cleaning experience - very "light" feeling and doesn't produce as super-squeaky clean feel that a traditional shampoo does.

I usually don't use drugstore shampoos, but there was so much hype about this one that I decided to see if sulfate-free is all it is cracked up to be. Unfortunately, it left my hair "fuzzy" looking and only slightly moisturized. I had to really load up on the shine spray and finishing creme to tame my layers that came out looking rather dry. Other hydrating shampoos I have used tame the frizzies more effectively, but this one didn't have any exceptional hydrating effects. It's not terrible and I'll probably still use it once in awhile, but for a shampoo that advertises itself as moisturizing, it is a disappointment.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is one of the very few shampoos that I have tried and I truly disliked. After shampooing my hair it felt very rough; I would understand that if it were a clarifying shampoo, but its a moisturing shampoo. I had to return it. I'll stick to Loreal's Vive line.

I just used the product & it was a bit hard to lather in but then I used a bit more & it lathered greatly. I actually used a less amount than of my regular
shampoo. The smell wasn't over bearing at all it smelt very nice. My hair is till wet but it feels soft & I have highlights and it made them significantly brighter & I love that. But, I bough it and left it in the bag with the whole collection(shampoo,conditioner,masque,and leave in conditioner)& the next day I opened the bag & the shampoo teared open I think maybe the edge of the conditioner might have ripped it but I dealt with it & taped it. But yeah I love the product but hate the packaging. Maybe bottles would be better packaging for it also when it's finishing it could be hard to squeeze out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I fell for the idea of no sulfites, etc. This shampoo made my hair limp AND flyaway at the same time. Not too crazy about the smell. The companion conditioner smells even worse.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this line is great however i did not use the matching conditioner. i used the voluminizing shampoo and the moisture conditioner to mix it up with loreal a bit. the results were great. especially since my hair feels light and clean. even better because i have color treated hair. both are great. its infused with juniper and rosemary very good!