Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

on 3/17/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

there so many mixed reviews on this lipstick. personally, i love this lipstick. it feels so nice on my lips and is moisturizing. i'm a NC 25 and it looks very nice on my complexion and gives me that nude look without making me look washed out. i adore this color and will continue to buy this product.

on 3/17/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this a lot, but I'm too sure if this looks good on my skintone complexion. It gives a matte peachy, nude look on your lips, but I'm tan and it gives it some sort of "unnatural" look for my lips. The texture is, however, really creamy, which is a plus. It definitely can compare to any high-end lipsticks.

on 3/17/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I think this is quite a difficult lipstick to pull off. I got it from my local market for 1.50 (genuine and sealed) In Boots these lipsticks are going for 7.49, so I didn't want to pass it up. When I got home and tried it on I knew straightaway that I'd need to put a gloss on top to make it work for me. By itself = Not cute! However I dug out a pinky/coral gloss and paired them together and the combo is actually rather lovely. I think I'll save it for when I've got a strong eye look and want a nude lip to offset it. It's not a lipstick that I can just throw on, it takes a bit of effort! But I think it's pretty when you find out what to do with it. For reference I'm fair, cool toned with green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

on 3/1/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice nude lipstick that doesn't wash me out. Its a little peachy and not very drying for a matte. I had no luck at MAC because I hate their textures, and stumbled on this one which seemed like way better quality. On sale for 2.99CDN!

on 2/27/2012 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really like this product!
It's kind of a peachy nude on me. It works great with my fair skin- i don't look washed out or anything!
I like to use it when I wear bright looks- which is quite often.
The formula is very creamy but slightly drying. I always apply chapstick first, so that's overlook-able.

on 2/21/2012 10:18:00 PM

I find this a gorgeous nude, it nudes out your lips of course, but that's what it's supposed to do. With a little gloss it's such a pretty lip for a dark smokey eye. I find it very pigmented and wearable on my lips. I'm NW20 for reference !

on 2/15/2012 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I regret buying this. It settles into all the lines in your lips and is way too orange! The formula is just horrible and very drying. I love the Revlon lipsticks, but say away from the matte colors!

on 1/26/2012 2:18:00 PM

This looked exactly like NYX's "orange soda" on me. So if you like that shade you'll like this. Too bad it totally makes me look like a mental patient, crazy woman. Just looks bazaar on my NC30 towards the pale side skintone.

on 1/25/2012 3:28:00 AM

I was searching for a less expensive nude lipstick, found this on sale and decided to give it a go since it was recommended by the sales rep. At first attempt, i applied the lipstick by itself, didn't like it at all, my lips looked really dry and i looked dead. I didn't want to throw it out just yet so i decided to look up YT on how others would use this. Fortunately, I found a way to salvage this product! Best recommendation would be: Apply some lip balm (i like Vaseline Lip Therapy) let it set and make sure your lips are moisturised. Line lips with a rose coloured lip liner (i used Revlon's Colorstay lipliner in Rose), colour it in slightly, it will also act as a light base colour. Apply Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick, and top it off with a peach/nude shimmery lip gloss. Voila!

Revlon has made some great lipsticks, I love most of their lipstiks such as the super luscious formula, good color payoff and very creamy. But this whole matte line is quite disappointing. I got this nude color and the pale pink one, both color looks nice in the package, but doesn't apply as smooth and looks too pale that washed the whole face off that I look like a dead person. The worst thing is that it's not moisturig at all. After couple of hours I find my lips really dry and even get chapped which seldom happens to me cuz I take care of my lips quite well. Overall a very disappointing product line from Revlon.

Popular Lipsticks