December 18, 2014 | 1060 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by JosephineC

This is a nice nude lipstick that doesn't wash me out. Its a little peachy and not very drying for a matte. I had no luck at MAC because I hate their textures, and stumbled on this one which seemed like way better quality. On sale for 2.99CDN!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by lgchihuahua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product!
It's kind of a peachy nude on me. It works great with my fair skin- i don't look washed out or anything!
I like to use it when I wear bright looks- which is quite often.
The formula is very creamy but slightly drying. I always apply chapstick first, so that's overlook-able.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by rsidancer

I find this a gorgeous nude, it nudes out your lips of course, but that's what it's supposed to do. With a little gloss it's such a pretty lip for a dark smokey eye. I find it very pigmented and wearable on my lips. I'm NW20 for reference !

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2012 3:57:00 AM More reviews by JessiMarie93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I regret buying this. It settles into all the lines in your lips and is way too orange! The formula is just horrible and very drying. I love the Revlon lipsticks, but say away from the matte colors!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

This looked exactly like NYX's "orange soda" on me. So if you like that shade you'll like this. Too bad it totally makes me look like a mental patient, crazy woman. Just looks bazaar on my NC30 towards the pale side skintone.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Junebug85

I was searching for a less expensive nude lipstick, found this on sale and decided to give it a go since it was recommended by the sales rep. At first attempt, i applied the lipstick by itself, didn't like it at all, my lips looked really dry and i looked dead. I didn't want to throw it out just yet so i decided to look up YT on how others would use this. Fortunately, I found a way to salvage this product! Best recommendation would be: Apply some lip balm (i like Vaseline Lip Therapy) let it set and make sure your lips are moisturised. Line lips with a rose coloured lip liner (i used Revlon's Colorstay lipliner in Rose), colour it in slightly, it will also act as a light base colour. Apply Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick, and top it off with a peach/nude shimmery lip gloss. Voila!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon has made some great lipsticks, I love most of their lipstiks such as the super luscious formula, good color payoff and very creamy. But this whole matte line is quite disappointing. I got this nude color and the pale pink one, both color looks nice in the package, but doesn't apply as smooth and looks too pale that washed the whole face off that I look like a dead person. The worst thing is that it's not moisturig at all. After couple of hours I find my lips really dry and even get chapped which seldom happens to me cuz I take care of my lips quite well. Overall a very disappointing product line from Revlon.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont like this color at all it makes me look dead. I have to pack gloss on over it to make it look decent. I see some colored woman wearing this color and I look at them crazy like your lips look like you have been eating powdered donuts. its not cute at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kawibarbie88

the only con about this lipstick is it can be drying!!!! must use a gloss over top for moisture because its matte DO NOT WEAR if lips are dry or cracked WILL look gross!!! the best lipgloss paired with this lipstick shade is revlons super lustrous lip gloss in "peach petal" awesome duo together !!!! i love it and just bought 2 back ups of the lipstick and the gloss!!!!!!beautiful nude color!!love my hg drugstore lip products!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by zudowdrit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color on my lips ... looks orange all the way i look like a DOUCHBAG. please if you are pale, dont, ever, get this lipstick