April 20, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Junebug85

I was searching for a less expensive nude lipstick, found this on sale and decided to give it a go since it was recommended by the sales rep. At first attempt, i applied the lipstick by itself, didn't like it at all, my lips looked really dry and i looked dead. I didn't want to throw it out just yet so i decided to look up YT on how others would use this. Fortunately, I found a way to salvage this product! Best recommendation would be: Apply some lip balm (i like Vaseline Lip Therapy) let it set and make sure your lips are moisturised. Line lips with a rose coloured lip liner (i used Revlon's Colorstay lipliner in Rose), colour it in slightly, it will also act as a light base colour. Apply Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick, and top it off with a peach/nude shimmery lip gloss. Voila!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon has made some great lipsticks, I love most of their lipstiks such as the super luscious formula, good color payoff and very creamy. But this whole matte line is quite disappointing. I got this nude color and the pale pink one, both color looks nice in the package, but doesn't apply as smooth and looks too pale that washed the whole face off that I look like a dead person. The worst thing is that it's not moisturig at all. After couple of hours I find my lips really dry and even get chapped which seldom happens to me cuz I take care of my lips quite well. Overall a very disappointing product line from Revlon.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont like this color at all it makes me look dead. I have to pack gloss on over it to make it look decent. I see some colored woman wearing this color and I look at them crazy like your lips look like you have been eating powdered donuts. its not cute at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kawibarbie88

the only con about this lipstick is it can be drying!!!! must use a gloss over top for moisture because its matte DO NOT WEAR if lips are dry or cracked WILL look gross!!! the best lipgloss paired with this lipstick shade is revlons super lustrous lip gloss in "peach petal" awesome duo together !!!! i love it and just bought 2 back ups of the lipstick and the gloss!!!!!!beautiful nude color!!love my hg drugstore lip products!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by zudowdrit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color on my lips ... looks orange all the way i look like a DOUCHBAG. please if you are pale, dont, ever, get this lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I bought this at SDM during a sale for $3.99, otherwise they range from $6 - $9 at places in Canada.
I bought this because the ones I wanted to get were out of stock, and I wanted to try a nude lipstick. Even better, it's matte! While I don't mind shimmer in lip products, I would prefer to have it matte or a cream finish.
I'm quite happy with this! Would I wear it just by itself? Nope. It will settle and accentuate the lines in your lips. However when topped with a gloss (my favourite colour being a pink colour), it turns into a beautiful pinky nude colour on my lips. I'm sure it also work to help "conceal" your lips a little to brighten other colours you layer overtop, but I do like the pink nude colour so I use it just as that.
Would definitely repurchase if it's on sale again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Supergirl0143

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a lipstick by itself, this sucks and doesn't work for me. It looks like concealer and way too pale/pasty to wear alone, especially in the summer when I have more of a tan. BUT- I do like to use this for layering!! Whether under gloss or mixing with other colors that are too dark or too pink. So I've found a good use for it.. but definitely can't wear this alone. For me its more like lip primer than lipstick lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I have to say is it broke right away. Wow I am a poet and I didnt even know it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

This works for me. Matte finish tend to be drying. I usually top it off with Revlon Mineral Lipgloss. I have very sensitve lip, only certain range of Revlon works for me.
It is not available in Singapore, so I either order online or my sis will buy for me when she is in states.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Charlin

This is a very pale cool nude and didn't suit me at all. It totally drained my face of colour, looked pasty, thick and unflattering. The texture isn't nice and highlights lines (and I'm not even wrinkly!). It might look ok underneath a warm coloured lip gloss I guess. Overall, a bad buy and it wasn't even that cheap in the UK.