October 23, 2014 | 840 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this at target for three dollars and wanted to try it out. First off I love the packaging. It feels sturdy and I like the mirror. The blush is alright, its alittle too shimmery for me. I hate the bronzer. It was way to dark and made me look muddy! I thought it was going to be matte but the bronzer was sparkly. Im curios to try the cream version of this product! Lets keep our fingers crossed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this bronzer, and the blush is gorgeous, too! It goes on smooth and blends out well and really is an amazing contouring color of my fair skin tone. I love the blush, as well! Mine has little bits of gold and it also blends smoother than a baby's butt. Two thumbs up from this girl!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer! I have mine in St.Lucia and it's perfect for deeper skin tones. I would give it 5 stars if only it didn't come with so much shimmer. I haven't used the blush much, because I don't think it suits well with my skin color.

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Snoowhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm fair skinned and love this product. The way I do my makeup with this product is awesome. I'm not sure what's with the negative reviews, in guessing you're just not using it right. It's packaging is great, I love it and it's my go to for contouring and blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I thought this might be a dupe for NARS blush n' Bronzer but all i have to say is NO NO NO! The bronzer is. D-A-R-K and M-U-D-D-Y as hell! It looks like i smeared a chocolate cake on my face, It is SOOOOOO powdery and has SOOO much fallout! The blush is A-OK but i don't like it that much! All in all the packagin' is good but STAY FAR AWAY ESPECIALLY if you have FAIR-LIGHT skin tones! EVERYONE should stay away EVEN if your tan or Darker skinned person anyways!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is pretty good quality including the pigment, but the only thing I dislike is that the Bronzer is a little bit shimmery. And that the blush pan for me falls out a lot. But other than that, this has been my travel best friend because of its price and it's compatibility! Blush and Bronzer all in one. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by veebaby25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this duo. I got it in St. Lucia and I absolutely adore the colours. It does have a slight shimmer to it so if you're looking for a bronzer to contour your face with, this might not be the best bronzer to use. The blush is such a lovely colour and it goes really well with the bronzer on my face. I have fair skin, but I'm pretty sure that this product will look amazing on medium/dark toned skin. It's extremely pigmented so I'd recommend picking the product with a lighter hand if you belong more in the fair complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tthao

I only like this product for temporary application or on the go. It goes on great and the color really shows but it's very hard to blend and ends up spotty on my skin, even with a primer. Maybe it's my combination skin, but I don't believe this is ideal for all-day wear

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by nsugga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good stuff. Blush has a tiny bit of shimmer in it pretty coral color. Bronzed can come off as muddy if not blended well I'll also mention the bronzed has some specks of glitter in it. Over all good product I also like the fact that it Last forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am am NC20, and I picked this up with the hope it would be a dupe for Nars Laguna/Orgasm. The blush is a corally pink with gold shimmer, it is quite wearable and it lasts maybe 4 hours max. The bronzer is unwearable on my skin, it is overly pigmented and muddy. Not something I will repurchase. It is a splurge but get the $27 dollar duo from Nars if you can, better quality and longer lasting.