November 29, 2014 | 1459 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Te blush is ok. A little oranger then I like my corals to be bit still wearable. The bronzer is really difficult to work with and has gold glitter in it. I prefer rimmell bronzer to this. Easier to apply and blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:01:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

I bought this on a whim at target after reading Rave reviews. I wasn't expecting much out of this product at all but I was so pleasantly surprised! I've owned NARS orgasm and Laguna. I don't think this is an exact dupe as I have read but it's a close second and for $3 do NOT waste your money on the NARS version. I find myself picking this out of make up bag more than I want to use my nars and Mac blushes or my dior bronzer. It's so pigmented but not overly shimmery or dirty looking (bronzer can do that to my fair skin if I'm not careful). I love this and would def repurchase. The only thing I'll say is the packaging is a little flimsy feeling and I am really gentle with it cause I worry It will break if I'm not careful, otherwise I'd give it 5 lippies instead of 4. love this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Updated : I have the E.L.F contouring blush and bronzer in the color St. Lucia I still love the blush , this is my favorite blush and Ive tried so many I wish they would sell the blush on it own , as for the bronzer I took it out and gave it to my sister because she really likes it . I think its a bit to dark for me and maybe that's why I don't like it , I will keep buying only because of the blush :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer because I saw that sister used it and I wanted to get one of my own so I bought one for myself and I really like the color of the blush I usually go for a much lighter pink colors but the color is really good and the bronzer is good to but Im still learning how to contour my face but over all I like :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ggarlejo480

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also have this in St. Lucia. I use this product everyday! The blush compliments my skin so well, and the bronzer is great for contouring. The only con is that it lacks in staying power, particularly the blush. However, I've never tried using a primer underneath. I just put it over my tinted moisturizer. But for $3 I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by mehevans

I got mine in the shade St. Lucia and I abolutely love the bronzer. I have fair skin, and when used with a fluffy brush it gives a nice contour without looking too orange. As for the blush, it's not terrible but the color is a little splotchy and not very pigmented. Overall totally worth the $3 price tag

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by thaileen

I got this in Antigua because the bronzer color looked less muddy than in St.Lucia and the blush was a bit brighter which I love. The packaging is fine, not cheap feeling and like everyone says, it's similar to the Nars duo. It also had a nice big mirror. The blush is a very pretty pink with a lot of sparkle in it, so if you prefer a matte blush I'd stay away from this one. The bronzer has some shimmer in it but I don't notice it when I apply it, and it's also very very dark, almost unnaturally dark. It looks lovely when blended out well, but this bronzer I found extremely hard to blend! You need a dense hard brush to blend it otherwise it'll be kind of streaky looking. Overall, the pigmentation of both are fantastic, and for $3 it can't be beat. Just a bit of blending makes this duo look amazing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this at target for three dollars and wanted to try it out. First off I love the packaging. It feels sturdy and I like the mirror. The blush is alright, its alittle too shimmery for me. I hate the bronzer. It was way to dark and made me look muddy! I thought it was going to be matte but the bronzer was sparkly. Im curios to try the cream version of this product! Lets keep our fingers crossed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Gigglesfordays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this bronzer, and the blush is gorgeous, too! It goes on smooth and blends out well and really is an amazing contouring color of my fair skin tone. I love the blush, as well! Mine has little bits of gold and it also blends smoother than a baby's butt. Two thumbs up from this girl!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer! I have mine in St.Lucia and it's perfect for deeper skin tones. I would give it 5 stars if only it didn't come with so much shimmer. I haven't used the blush much, because I don't think it suits well with my skin color.

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Snoowhite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm fair skinned and love this product. The way I do my makeup with this product is awesome. I'm not sure what's with the negative reviews, in guessing you're just not using it right. It's packaging is great, I love it and it's my go to for contouring and blush.