E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492 CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

on 6/30/2014 5:52:00 PM

I'm not the type of person who researches drugstore products. Because they're always cheap. I like or hate them. I bought this because I was over at a friends house and I have used the Nars (orgasm/Laguna) blush and bronzer and wasn't obsessed with it but it was a good on the go type of thing. Once I ran out of this, my friend showed me the elf dupe for the Nars one and I absolutely love this product, ALOT better than the Nars. It's cheap, the packaging is durable and looks very professional and I bring it everywhere. I have always loved elf and this is the reason why I love it, because of products like this: they are amazing dupes for higher end products, cheap, and they're AMAZING. I will repurchase.

I had high hopes for this product, but it just didn't work out for me. The colors are lovely and the bronzer is blendable and creates a great contour, but it just has abysmal staying power. I applied the blush and bronzer before work at around 6am, and by 9am it was completely gone without a trace. I work a desk job, so sweat is not an issue, and I had applied it over my foundation and powder. I really wanted to like this because you can't beat $3 for a blush and bronzer, but if it's not going to stay on my face for longer than two hours then what's the point?

on 6/25/2014 10:52:00 PM

Pretty great for so cheap and looks better than most high end, expensive versions. Sometimes looks like dirt, other times looks good - depending on my skin day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

How could anyone not love this? It's dirt cheap, has great pigmentation (seriously guys, one swipe is all I need) and has a VELVETY smooth texture!
This was a blind buy, I had seriously not seen all the rave before I saw it at the store. I own the Antigua combination (I love how they are all named after US Virgin Islands located in the Caribbean). The pink blush is nice and compliments my yellow under toned skin nicely; the bronzer doesn't look like dirt once applied and has a nice golden tone to it.
For the price I was expecting a chalky dusty non colorful product but boy was I wrong!
This also came with a tiny kabuki brush that I absolutely LOVE! It's super soft and surprisingly works the product nicely into my skin (it doesn't shed either). Three good products for under $3 ! What a steal!

on 6/23/2014 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is awesome! I've never tried NARS so I don't know how well it is for a dupe. The colours are pigmented, last all day and look amazing. For the price this is a steal an I will defs repurchase

on 6/17/2014 4:05:00 PM

Amazing

on 6/16/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was scared to buy this product at first because I thought that the blush wouldn't be pigmented enough for my tan skin, but after hearing all the good things about it and seeing that it was only $3, I bought it in St. Lucia. So glad I decided to do it!

I tried it out as soon as I got home. The blush is so gorgeous and is actually very pigmented! I had to put on a little, tiny bit more than I usually do with my other blush since I'm a bit darker, but that's not a problem at all. It's so natural and I can easily build up. Does not make me look like I got slapped in the face at all. The bronzer is great for contouring and isn't muddy or dirty looking at all. Also, there's little to no fall out when I use it. Best of all, it comes in this cute compact and has a nice sized mirror. Definitely a must have in my makeup bag.

on 6/10/2014 2:26:00 PM

I am a big fan of ELF - great value quality make up is never a miss. This blush and bronzer duo is like a high end product - it reminds me of NARS so much, although it costs about 3. The packaging is so elegant and pretty, in nice, black compact, very comfortable.
I have it in shade "Turks & Caicos", only ordered it as St. Lucia shade was out of stock, but definately not regret it. I love the blusher in this duo - It is so pigmented, lasts all day and adds nice glow to my face. I get break outs after using blusher but this is the only one that does not give me any breakouts. I use the bronzer when contouring, but it is very dark on my face, but it looks great when I am tanned. I would definately recommend this product, it is a must have, such great value and does wonders!

on 6/1/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

So pigmented! I got Antigua and the shimmers scared me at first but they do not show up that much on the face. Love this blush and bronzer!

on 6/1/2014 6:22:00 PM

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this product. I don't think you can go wrong with the price. The bronzer is nice and pigmented but I prefer other bronzers. The blush is not that pigmented as the bronzer and I would not repurchase and would only use it if I were stranded lol.

Video Reviews & Tutorials