July 29, 2014 | 2026 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

This is an amazing product for its price.

PROS:
Bronzer is extremely pigmented and dark, very brown. Great for contouring.
The compact is really classy and has a mirror.

CONS:
Blush sucks--too sheer, too sparkley, doesnt show up.
Bronzer is not matte
Bronzer is impossible to blend!! Its super powdery and dark, so when you put it on your face, its impossible to blend out and can look like a brown line on your face.

Overall, it's a great color but you need to really practice blending out the bronzer! the blush is useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Ck72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are mad glittery.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

A little goes a long way i use both in the same place if that makes sense its def a good contour :)) but be careful you will look like jersey shore season one snooki if you use to much

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For the most part, I love this! I love how compact the set it and how nice the bronzer looks on me. But the blush is really natural. It almost looks like I'm wearing nothing. But it's nice for those days when I don't want to look like I'm wearing makeup. I give it a 8 out of 10 lol

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Bought St Lucia. $3.00 at Target.
Peachy/Pink blush not as pigmented as the bronzer that could be used as contour on some skin types. Pretty hues...
Both shades: however, have micro glitter not just a glow, which is not what I want on my face. I don't want particles of glitter in my pores!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

LOVE LOVE LOVE! this is so amazing! Been looking for a good drugstore contouring bronzer and this is it! The blush is also beautiful- this is a rumoured drugstore dupe for Nars Orgasm.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

Okay color. The pink is kind of washed out on me. However, the product broke me out on my cheeks where I applied it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by NC20mac

It is NOT a dupe for nars orgasm/laguna- the pigmentation is not as good. BUT considering the nars orgasm.. is like $50 and the duo is $3, its not a bad ALTERNATIVE. i use this on a daily basis and it is nice for that :) saves me money :)
Where to buy it for us AUSSIES!!!
iherb.com, its US PRICES and only $3 and $4 flat rate shipping so let your girlfriends know! and make sure u check out the other elf stuff and also they carry real techniques and

BTW use the code HUW431 for $5 off your first order! and $10 off if its more than 40 and an EXTRA 5% off if its over 60.... hahaha i love elf and thanks IHERB for making it so ridiculously affordable for us aussies.... :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by megancya

This was the first blush and bronzed I've ever bought, and that was 4 years ago. I finished he bronzed a while ago, and I've hit pan on the blush, pretty soon I'm going to need a new one. The bronzer is so creamy and I love how it didn't look orangey on my skin. I fell in love with the blush after I finished the bronzer, it's so beautiful. It looks good on everyone! It has some gold glitter in it so I use it over an NYC blush as a highlight. It's the perfect pair. For $3 you get 2 amazing products that are better quality than other more expensive blushes/bronzers I've tried. I love elf for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Bellsss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, it is one of the best bronzers out there! My skin is pretty oily so the slight shimmer in it isn't the best, but its not enough to make me turn away from it completely. It's a great starter bronzer and dupe for Nars Laguna, but the blush is definitely not like Orgasm. They're both pretty pigmented and chalky (as in excess comes out a lot) but it doesn't bother me. I just wish there was a mirror in it but I guess the excess would get on it. Very great overall!