October 21, 2014 | 2097 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by LaurenKate329

AMAZING! SO inexpensive! Truly waterproof, won't smear or rub off! Allows you to create a very fine line. I apply a very thin line across the lash line over my blended pencil eyeliner so that my eyeliner lasts throughout the day.
It does dry out easily, and needs to be replaced at least every month, but is no problem because it is so affordable (I paid 1.00 for it at Walmart)!

The only bad thing about it is that it is SO hard to find. The Walmart I purchased it from ran out and hasn't restocked it in several weeks. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it sold anywhere else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

Not really waterproof, does not make a sharp line, tip starts to wear out after about a month. Not the worst eyeliner in the world, but certainly not the worst.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best waterproof eyeliner I have ever used. I love the packaging, the intensity, and the staying power. Oh yeah, and the fact that it's $1 at Target. This makes the perfect cat eye. Love it

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by stardust726

I was really disappointed that it dried up so fast after only a few weeks. Won't be buying this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as my first eyeliner..at first,it worked well..
Very easy to use and very good for people who still learned makeup..
But i hate the fact that it dried up so fast..Less than a month the brush is dried up.. But in other word its cheap, soo what can i say more ?

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When I first opened this, I was disappointed to find out that it was dried out. I tried everything to bring it back to life, but nothing worked. Then, I found out how to make it work, in a slightly messy process. I opened the bottom with my teeth, then shook out the felt rod inside. (Be careful, the ink might get on your hands at this point). Then, I pushed the tip from the outside in until it popped out through the bottom. You'll notice that there are two points. I flipped it to the other point, then pushed it in until it was back to normal, and then put a few drops of water in through the bottom, saturating the tip with water from the bottom. I then put the felt rod back in (also wetting it a little) and put the bottom back on, and voila! It works! On to the review. Once I did this, it had great pigmentation. It was a dark, dark brown, but not black. If you let it dry, it takes a bit of effort to wash it off, but it's not waterproof as it claims to be. It does last all day, though, without running. Overall, except for the fact that it was dried out, this is a great product. I think it was worth the effort, because it's actually pretty good! :)
EDIT: For the time that it worked, I liked it, but it dried up way too quickly. Also, nearing the end of its life, I would be able to draw on one side, but when I went to the other, it would already be dried up. Now it's all dried up and useless. I wish it didn't dry up so quickly, but c'est la vie!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Amberleeann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't sure if I got a bad one but my eyeliner pen was very stiff and hurt to apply, after flittering with the pen I got it to work better. But, it ran out so quick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

this is a hit of miss because sometimes i get a real good one and sometimes i get a dried up one...but for 1$ it never really upsets me that much....but let me jsut say this is not water proof as it claims but i culd careless.....I do suggesting storing them upside down that way the ink is always at the tip and it doesnt seem all dried out....once i run out i also use these as a tool to dip into my gel liners and it works great because this pen shape just makes everything so much easier

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Sooee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this pen from target for $1.00. I wanted to try a liquid eyeliner, so I bought the e.l.f. waterproof eyeliner pen along with the other e.l.f. brush liquid eyeliner (not the actual name of product). This eyeliner is great for a first eyeliner, but the felt tip started to bend in one direction the more I used it, and contrary to the packaging, there is not a lot of product. I have monolid eyes, and the product held well throughout the day. (Mind you, I am very conservative with the amount of eyeliner I use.) After having used Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner Pen for about a month, I prefer Revlon to e.l.f., but if I was on vacation or in a bind, I would get this product due to the price.

**The lid somehow came off in my make-up bag and dried out the product, so definitely not buying it again. After using the Revlon Color Stay Liquid Eye Pen and seeing its darker color and tighter cap, I already have found a better product. DEFINITELY not buying again. (ironically, I had gotten a free one as a gift...)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to give this a try, because I love so many other ELF products. The primary reason I bought this is because a coworker raved about it, and it is advertised as waterproof, and my eyes water constantly due to a variety of factors including allergies. I bought this in black for $1 at Target. This pen is awesome! I'm not great with liquid or cream liners due to shaky hands - I typically use a pencil - but this is very easy to use and makes a fine, dark line. I do smudge mine a bit with an angled brush so it doesn't look like I drew my liner on with a sharpie, and it lasts through my entire workday - 8 AM until about 6 PM, until I take it off. Comes off easily with makeup remover. For $1 even if it lasts a month (I store it lying sideways in a small tray) it is worth the price. Overall I think this is a great liner - lasts well, and very easy to use for those of us "pencil girls" who may have trouble with liquid liners. I will definitely repurchase!