April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Nude Delight

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by KilluhXCee

To the people who has been looking for it here in the us, let it be known that nude delight is OFFICALLY APART OF THE MOISTURE RENEW LINE IN THE US!

On to the review. This lipstick is one that I've had my eye on for literally YEARS! and when I saw it at target I ran to the register and purchased it and it does not disappoint. Yes it is a bit orangey but honestly thats the factor i like about it. its a nude that doesn't wash people out and yet keeps the beige factor without looking like death is right around the corner and its moisturizing.of course not as moisturizing as say the lip butters from revlon but none the less moisturizing.

yes the lasting power isn't the greatest but honestly, I don't mind reapplying. I can see this becoming one of my favorites very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by TazzyC

This is my HG nude/peach lipstick! I've used this for a couple of years and always come back to it! Being a bit of a make up snob I was trying to find a MAC nude lipstick but none of them were right (Myth/Creme d'nude - too light, Freckletone/Shy Girl - too orange, Hue - too pink) but this is just perfect on my NC20 skin. It does have an orangey tint to it but it's just enough to stop me looking washed out. The formula is lovely and creamy, it's quite opaque and not too shimmery. My only complaint is the staying power, it's not long lasting at all (especially if you eat or drink) and it transfers onto cups like nobody's business! The price is average though (about 6 - 7) so I can buy two for the price of one MAC lipstick, happy days! I'd definitely recommend this for girls with a similar skin tone to mine, I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A little too orange for my taste. With a light pink gloss, it's a little better, but I definatley don't reach for it too often.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by lauran333

i la alalalalalalalal alala alala llaa al love this. its so cheap and so good. its very moisturising and the colours are amazing especially nude delight.

pros:
non sticky feeling
beauiful colour
not too much shimmer
cheap
love the packaging
moiturising

cons:
doesnt stay on if you eat
when the colour does go away all your left with is shimmer on your lips=
the shimmer i shard to get off and the lipstick isnt

overall i would buy this again but not full price because its alot more expensive in australia

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by missdenise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick. I was using a nude lip-gloss, because I couldn't find a nude color lipstick that I like. But this is perfect, I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by i4makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect nude color for most skintones. Feels great on the lips and if used layered, it is very long lasting. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg this lipstick was so hard to find in my drugstores!! Its either sold out or it's not even sold. I finally picked one (and the last one) from walgreens. This color is my 3rd moisture renew lipstick from Rimmel and like the other 2, I am not disappointed! This color is a pretty peachy-pink nude. I also own spotlight beige which is more of a pinky-brown nude color. This lipstick is Moisturizing and has a nice sheen to it. Goes gorgeous with neutral or smoky looks. Def would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMashup

This lipstick is my holy grail nude/peachy lipstick.
AHHH I love it! Not to mention its only $5-6!
I've been having really bad luck with nude lipsticks lately, whether it be too nude or too brown.
This lipstick has a little bit of peach in it which makes it appropiate for anytime use. I love the formula, super creamy and moisturizing, and the packaging is really cute. I love purple so it was a double sort of whammy I guess :P
The only thing is that the one that I have, the cap is really loose, but it really depends on which one you get.
I would definitely repurchase and yes, i would recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lincris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been looking for a good nude lipstick for a while. As I purchase mostly drugstore lipsticks, I decided to acquire the most popular ones: soft nude-revlon, summer angel-rimmel, fairest nude-l'oreal and the list goes on and on with about 10+ lipsticks.
I'll have to say that out of all of them "nude delight" is the best. I really like the nude tone it gives to my lips. I don't look like I just ate a donut, which is a look I have tried to stay away from. My skin tone is medium, so if you're looking for a nude that compliments you rather than making you look washed out, I would recommend trying this color. (If you're are into shimmers, revlon peach parfait is a nice moisturizing option).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.

Obviously nude lipsticks can be quite unforgiving, so make sure your lips aren't chapped at all as it'll only be high-lighted with this.

I'm an NC40 and this colour can work if I apply it the right way.
A gentle dab works best as it adds a hint of 'nude' but doesn't totally wash me out.
If you have pigmentation around your mouth I really wouldn't reccommend this, it'll only draw more attention to it!
I also find blending it with a slightly rosy lipstick stops it from making it chalky.

The smell isn't THAT bad, it's pretty 'makeup-y' though, they've not bothered with making it smell nice or anything.

I wouldn't repurchase simply because I don't use it that often and it's not the perfect nude shade for me.