April 16, 2014 | 1398 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great in theory but it was actually almost the worst I have ever used (that award going to great lash). I agree with the poster below the color turned an almost muddy gray black on my lashes and I didnt see any difference in my eye color. definitely did not make it pop or anything. i will stick to my lovely loreal telescopic and voluminous together. most bang for my buck in mascara i have ever seen.

happy hunting ladies!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This mascara is so lame, you cant see the sparkles at all and the black looks like a dark gray annndd it clumps your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by MizzIssy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara was terrible-the brush broke, YES the bloody brush snapped, that has NEVER happened to me!! What the heck?!! Plus, the mascara was nothing to rave about. I have brown eyes and I purchased the one for hazel eyes and for brown eyes. Yeah, it didn't do anything for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by aub13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have blue eyes.. so its hard to find a good mascara... and i found exact eyelights. The blue sparkles make my blue eyes even brighter. I loved it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Sunbabe684

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So this stuff sounded like the kind of thing that probably doesn't work that well (i.e. making my hazel-green eyes look greener), but it's so cheap that I figured I might as well buy one and try it. In terms of this stuff as a mascara, I'm not crazy about it (doesn't lengthen or volumize that well, gets a little clumpy), but I've never really been crazy about CoverGirl mascaras. What DOES actually work wonders is that the shade I bought ("black gold" for hazel-green eyes) really does make the green in my eyes pop! I pair it with Urban Decay smokey purple liner, and people have commented on how green my eyes look. So in terms of it being a great mascara, it's not my fave, but for nights when I want my eyes to pop, it's a nice option.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by BasiaMik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the one for brown or hazel eyes (I forgot which) and I was soooo disappointed! The mascara is so light that it barely changes the color of my lashes. I might as well go out without any mascara at all! My lashes are naturally dark, dark brown, so this mascara does nothing for me. No added body, almost no added length, just an extra clean up at the end of the day. If you're looking for a good mascara I'd recommend Almay's mascaras, even if you don't match their specific eye-color matchups. I think this eye-color coordination makeup is more of a marketing scheme than actual makeup advice. Sometimes it works, other times it's a big fail. Max Factor and Covergirl are also pretty good when it comes to mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by littlejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

well, i was in need of a mascara quick, cause i was running out and i was going away for awhile, so i picked this up since it was pretty cheap, and i hadn't tried it yet. i really wish i had spent more money, or repurchased a mascara i've already tried. although there is a small amount of noticeable sparkles/shimmer, (in my case, blue shimmer, since i have blue eyes) but it definatly does nothing for your eye color, so forget that. i found it also a bit too liquid-y. it's good if you're in a hurry and just need a quick coat of mascara, but if you're looking for dramatic lashes, this product will not give that to you. overall, i wouldn't repurchase, even if i was in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by f1ayed

This is my everyday go-to mascara.
I have the one for blue eyes and it does have noticeable sparkles but I don't notice any 'brightening.'
It's very natural looking, so if you want intense volume and length and curl and whatnot this isn't for you. It does add length and define your lashes but you can hardly tell you are wearing it and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
In terms of wearability, it stays on all day with minimal flaking or sparkle-shedding. I've never gotten raccoon eyes and it doesn't get on your eyelids when you're applying it.
I received it as a gift so I'm not sure how much it was, but since it's a drugstore mascara I'll assume my mom didn't have to put another mortgage on her house.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised how long this mascara lasted withouit drying out. There is nothing special about the packaging. The brush looks like any other brush, It also smothered around my eyes. The only thing that stuck out is how long is was good before it ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 6:49:00 PM More reviews by lisamaxum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I bought this because I thought that the brush displayed looked awesome. I was really looking for a replacement for my CG Lash Blast because the brush was really starting to annoy me; it's impossible to apply this mascara without getting some mascara on your eyelid. So I was on the search for a product that had somewhat of the same base, but didn't have a huge ass brush. This replaced it perfectly. I always buy waterproof mascara during the summertime. I was only looking for a mascara that separated my lashes nicely without clumps. etc. Overall, it doesn't really deliver on what it claims (to brighten your eyes) but I did however think that the sparkles in it were cute and the packaging is some good stuff, it REALLY lengthened my lashes, it's amazing; it doesn't smudge, easy to apply. Very clean :)