Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

3.1

on 9/7/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had this in Ruby. The only positive thing about this is the shimmer. Other than that there was no length, volume, curl, or thickness to my lashes. It didn't make my eyes pop either.

on 8/20/2010 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm giving this a 3 based on what I think others would like. For me, I'd give it a 4 but here's why: as I've gotten older, I've learned less is more...at least on me. This is a decent, natural mascara that doesn't go overboard with clumping or flaking. I have ok lashes, can use a little volume and length, and I think this does just fine for my needs. I did get this in black gold and initially thought "gee, wish it was blacker" but duh...I got what I paid for and after using it for a couple of months, I'm just fine with it. Will I buy it again? Sure. Would I recommend it to the MUA masses in love with DiorShow quality type drama? No. That's not what this is. And you're not going to get sparkling, transformed eyes with this either. No mascara can do that. It's a nice, every day, somethin' a little different, kind of product. I also wear contacts...no problem here with this. It's Cover Girl, it's drug store quality, and certainly acceptable for a product one should replace every few months. It won't break your bank.

on 8/18/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic mascara formula, but a horrible color! I had so many people ask me why I was wearing blue mascara (this mascara is supposed to be black). Has a blue glittery sheen and it doesn't darken your lashes at all. Instead, I use this UNDER my regular mascara because it provides nice buildup. Would not buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly didn't like this product. I have really dark brown eyes and this mascara didn't do anything to enhance the colour and the sparkles are not noticeable at all, On the bright side, it didn't clump and it made my lashes look nice so that's always good.

I loved this mascara. You can't really see the sparkles but it made my blue eyes look that much better. I usually just buy whatever mascara from covergirl but not anymore. This one is now my favorite.

on 7/30/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this mascara! I have brown/silvery eyes, and it really made my eyes look brighter! It doesn't clump or flake, and holds a curl. The little fleaks of glitter look AMAZING. I already bought 6 extra ones, so I never run out! hehe :)

on 7/25/2010 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I thought i would really like this product because it would highlight my blue eyes, but in fact i was really disappointed with it. It flaked heaps and was really thick and noticeable when i put it on, i would definitely not buy this again.

on 7/24/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great in theory but it was actually almost the worst I have ever used (that award going to great lash). I agree with the poster below the color turned an almost muddy gray black on my lashes and I didnt see any difference in my eye color. definitely did not make it pop or anything. i will stick to my lovely loreal telescopic and voluminous together. most bang for my buck in mascara i have ever seen.

happy hunting ladies!

on 7/24/2010 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara is so lame, you cant see the sparkles at all and the black looks like a dark gray annndd it clumps your lashes.

on 7/21/2010 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This mascara was terrible-the brush broke, YES the bloody brush snapped, that has NEVER happened to me!! What the heck?!! Plus, the mascara was nothing to rave about. I have brown eyes and I purchased the one for hazel eyes and for brown eyes. Yeah, it didn't do anything for me.