January 25, 2015 | 1922 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Exact Eyelights

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by TangieAngelina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly didn't like this product. I have really dark brown eyes and this mascara didn't do anything to enhance the colour and the sparkles are not noticeable at all, On the bright side, it didn't clump and it made my lashes look nice so that's always good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by candiceragan

I loved this mascara. You can't really see the sparkles but it made my blue eyes look that much better. I usually just buy whatever mascara from covergirl but not anymore. This one is now my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Wisteria005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! I have brown/silvery eyes, and it really made my eyes look brighter! It doesn't clump or flake, and holds a curl. The little fleaks of glitter look AMAZING. I already bought 6 extra ones, so I never run out! hehe :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:47:00 AM More reviews by annaddme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought i would really like this product because it would highlight my blue eyes, but in fact i was really disappointed with it. It flaked heaps and was really thick and noticeable when i put it on, i would definitely not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great in theory but it was actually almost the worst I have ever used (that award going to great lash). I agree with the poster below the color turned an almost muddy gray black on my lashes and I didnt see any difference in my eye color. definitely did not make it pop or anything. i will stick to my lovely loreal telescopic and voluminous together. most bang for my buck in mascara i have ever seen.

happy hunting ladies!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

This mascara is so lame, you cant see the sparkles at all and the black looks like a dark gray annndd it clumps your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:14:00 AM More reviews by MizzIssy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara was terrible-the brush broke, YES the bloody brush snapped, that has NEVER happened to me!! What the heck?!! Plus, the mascara was nothing to rave about. I have brown eyes and I purchased the one for hazel eyes and for brown eyes. Yeah, it didn't do anything for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by aub13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have blue eyes.. so its hard to find a good mascara... and i found exact eyelights. The blue sparkles make my blue eyes even brighter. I loved it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Sunbabe684

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So this stuff sounded like the kind of thing that probably doesn't work that well (i.e. making my hazel-green eyes look greener), but it's so cheap that I figured I might as well buy one and try it. In terms of this stuff as a mascara, I'm not crazy about it (doesn't lengthen or volumize that well, gets a little clumpy), but I've never really been crazy about CoverGirl mascaras. What DOES actually work wonders is that the shade I bought ("black gold" for hazel-green eyes) really does make the green in my eyes pop! I pair it with Urban Decay smokey purple liner, and people have commented on how green my eyes look. So in terms of it being a great mascara, it's not my fave, but for nights when I want my eyes to pop, it's a nice option.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by BasiaMik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the one for brown or hazel eyes (I forgot which) and I was soooo disappointed! The mascara is so light that it barely changes the color of my lashes. I might as well go out without any mascara at all! My lashes are naturally dark, dark brown, so this mascara does nothing for me. No added body, almost no added length, just an extra clean up at the end of the day. If you're looking for a good mascara I'd recommend Almay's mascaras, even if you don't match their specific eye-color matchups. I think this eye-color coordination makeup is more of a marketing scheme than actual makeup advice. Sometimes it works, other times it's a big fail. Max Factor and Covergirl are also pretty good when it comes to mascara.