April 19, 2014 | 1851 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by kelsy1

I have fair-light skin and this bronzer was very orange and fake looking on my skin. The packaging wasn't the best either I found it difficult to get the product out and you also get way to much product on the brush then end up wasting a lot of it by tapping off the excess. I think this product would be best for someone of a darker skin tone but defiantly not fair-light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

Very nice bronzer, I use this as a contour mostly to bring out my cheekbones. I love that it's matte and the product lasts forever. There aren't too many truly matte bronzers that actually look realistic and thankfully, this one does on my NC20-25 skin. In the summer my skin is NC30ish and this still shows up well.

It seems to last pretty much all through a normal workday (applied at 7am, home by 7pm) with some minor fading but I don't know of anything that would last that long unless it was spray paint, hah!

Not much else to say that hasn't been said - it's a great shade and works well. Packaging leaves something to be desired (with the flip top box) but it is cute, just not the best in my purse.

I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I received this bronzer in a swap last year and I will admit, I had no idea what to expect. I read reviews, saw a lot of YouTube videos and gurus mentioning this but I still had no idea... Until the day I used it.. Omg! Where has this been all my life!?!?! It's perfect, matte, no shimmer and works well with my nc42 skin tone in the summer (when I'm tanned) and winter (when I'm pale) months .. I use it to contour cheek bones and my temples and then buff it out with a kabuki and it always looks natural and not too dark or anything. I love this stuff and it's my holy grail bronzer at the moment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Jessydphs04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this bronzer for the past two months. I am NC30 for reference. This works really well with my skintone. It's flat with no glitter or sheen to it. I would call it a rusty brown bronzer and It works well for contouring. Honestly, prior to this I was using one by too faced and I found it to be overwhelming with all the glitter. I am not against glitter, but it seems like most products nowadays have glitter making your face a disco ball. So, whenever possible I opt for products with no glitter and I have an illuminator I can dust over whenever I feel like being a little more glory. So if you are looking for a matte bronzer this is the one! The shade is pretty buildable and should work for a lot of skintones, I would suggest trying it at Sephora, Ulta or your local department store (most department stores carry benefit).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you are looking for a quality matte bronzer this is it. It doesn't make me orange but I would advise limiting the amount you put on or it kind of looks dirty after.

I love that there is no orange tint and its not shimmery so it's not too noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by batool00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's nice...but def. not for me. I have olive skin and it barely shows up on my skin. so for me, not worth the buy at ALL. :( though for lighter skin tone I imagine it is beautiful

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Beautyguru101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing all around bronzer! It's not super dark, so I just use it to warm up my face rather than contour. It's very blend able and silky! It's a matte bronzer (no shimmer) which I love because I have oily skin.
It comes in a box with a flap that folds up and down. I personally love the packaging. It has traveled with me and hasn't broken or gotten too banged up. I don't use the brush that comes with it. I don't really like it. I use a fluffy blush brush from sigma and it looks amazing!
The price is priced like any other high end product would be. It's worth the money! I have gotten many compliments on it from my fellow makeup lovers, and I'm sure you will too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This is probably the most raved about Benefit cosmetic product out there. I don't really like most of the Benefit cosmetic line. But I do find that there is something to be said about this bronzer. It is matte without the ridiculous shimmer found in some bronzers. It blends quite easily, even with the worst makeup brushes or fingers.

I would say that this bronzer is better for those with yellow undertones. You will find more rave reviews from those with darker skin tones. I have light skin with pink undertones, NW15. And while I can still pull off this bronzer, it is not my favorite for the price you pay. I would rather use bronzers from Too Faced, NARS, or TheBalm.

The packaging for this product is similar as it is for all Benefit cosmetics. In my opinion, it is a joke. If I am paying $20-30 for makeup, I expect something other than a cardboard box with cartoons.

Overall, I do recommend this bronzer to those with darker skin and yellow undertones. For the price, I would buy something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Emilyxtina

I use Hoola bronzer daily to contour my cheekbones and nose. It's a natural color, not too dark or orange-ey, and I think would look great on a variety of skin-tones. The boxy packaging isn't the best, but it does come with a cute little brush that comes in handy. I would repurchase this item

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by zed4zorro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like shimmery bronzers so this works for me as it is matte. It is a warm tone so some people might not like it for contouring. (Try Bahama Mama bronzer instead) The packaging is bulky and can't fit in a purse or clutch. It comes with a brush which I use to run down the sides of my nose. There is a lot of product so you do get your money's worth. Overall it's not bad. Might try something else when it finishes.