BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

A Benefit SA recommended this so I tried it as I was looking for a matte bronzer. I'm a Mac F&B C4 and this bronzer doesn't show up at all on me. :-( The silly cardboard packaging frustrates me too. If I'd liked this there would've been no way that I could've carried this for touch ups. The brush it came with was useless so I threw it away.

on 1/21/2015 3:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is a nice matte bronzer for pale to medium skin tones. I wouldn't recommend it though if you have a deeper skin tone though as I don't think the colour will show.

The bronzer itself is a neutral medium brown. It blends easily and is nice for both a contour or a light bronzer. The lasting power could be better but it still lasts most of the day. It's only if I'm going out at night do I need to reapply.

It's not the best bronzer I've tried but it is very nice.

on 1/20/2015 3:52:00 PM

I really like this bronzer, and I think I love that it's matte. Unfortunatly, I don't think the product stays on the skin for a long time, but that may come from me being very oily. I also think that i runs out fast, but it's okay bc it's so affordable. When it comes to it, I would definitly buy this again! I LOVE the colour. Not too dark and not too light. It's also not too warm, but not too grey:)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I did not like this bronzer. It was too dark and too muddy on my fair skin. I found it hard to blend, and looked fake. If I am going to shell out big bucks for a bronzer, I expect it to look great on my skin.

on 1/18/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Recently got this bronzer about a month ago. Love it. It's ashy so it creates a nice shadow to my cheekbones. Absolutely beautiful on the skin and very blendable! Highly recommend. Definitely worth the $37 I paid!

on 1/18/2015 9:27:00 AM

its okey

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Just bought this bronzer! Love love love, HG!!! This offers a beautiful matte finish, without becoming mud looking on the skin. It is extremely pigmented and can be used for both an overall bronze and a contour. I can now say bye to my 18376392 bronzers that looked orange because this baby is like tan in a box! I also love Nars Laguna Bronzer however I feel Hoola is lighter in colour and easier to work with without leaving harsh lines! Brought to you by Honest Reviews

on 1/13/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bronzer!

on 1/13/2015 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG bronzer. I have been using this for years and I absolutely love it. It is a great color for me, it doesn't look muddy or dirty and it doesn't have any sparkling bits in it! I can not stand have sparkles in my bronzer or blush. Nice fine texture, super cute packaging and it lasts a long time for me, since I don't use it every single day. Totally worth it for the money.

on 1/12/2015 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I'm very pleased with this bronzer. It is a very natural matte color, perfect for contouring those mature neck and lower face problem areas. It blends beautifully into your natural coloring. You won't see a harsh brown or orangy line on your skin, which is why I have been wanting this. Having said that, there are a couple of cons, but they are not enough to keep me from purchasing again.

Pros:
Soft natural color
Blends easily
No fragrance
No skin irritation
Beautiful on mature skin
Very nice soft brush

Cons:
Packaging is bulky, not travel friendly
Brush is a little too large for small areas
On the expensive side