July 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this product two years ago as a gift and never really paid it much attention. Fished it out of my overstocked makeup chest two months ago and I'm absolutely in love. It's a perfect matte and the only bronzer I will ever buy again. Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Amina2547

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it!! I have a very pale skin and it suits it really well,but you have to know how to apply it properly so it does not look tacky and messy. The color is beautiful,it would suit many skin tones in my opinion, the only negative side of this product is the pricing,it's a little expensive,but overall I would re-purchase the product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I think this is bronzer is HG for pretty much everybody, at least the people I know anyway. It is a classic matte bronzer which looks fabulous on pretty much any skin tone in my opinion, especially as its very pigmented so you can build it up or keep it toned down depending on what you what. Its perfect for contouring, especially as most people tend to contour with a matte bronzer, its really soft and subtle when you blend out as well, as I'm not a fan of being too sculpted, but some definition is nice. Or alternatively, if you feel lazy like I do most days, its perfect to lightly dust around where you would normally do your contour just to add a little bit of warmth to a washed out face. I also like the fact it leans towards being more brown than orange, because some bronzers can be a little too orange for me and end up looking not bronze at all once applied to the face. I also like how you can get at least eight hours wear out of this, possibly longer if you use a setting spray. I'd say the only negative I could find is the tacky little brush, it really frustrates me because it is useless, like I cannot find one use for it and I certainly wouldn't use it to contour. Not only that it is clearly used as a method of inflating the price of an already pretty expensive product which I think is a little cheeky of Benefit, but there you go, that is the way of the world. Rant over. Overall, fabulous, definitely one to invest in if you are having an hesitations.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Megsl21

love love love. never looks orange. use it everyday to contour and it looks completely natural. blends easily. isn't too dark for my light skin. I'm very torn between this and NARS laguana, not sure which I will buy next, I love them both so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
--matte.
--great for light-skinned girls
--cute box

Cons:
--price...However, a little goes a long way
--box not-so-good for travel

Summary:
It actually makes me look...alive! I'm 40 with pale, neutral skin, and I look alive and healthy with this. I find that when all the makeup is done, I need to apply more, though. I guess it's better to have to apply more than try to wipe too much product off. I will use this on casual jean days. For a more dressier look, I'll contour with Hoola and blush with Benefit's Dallas.

Summary: I really wanted to love it. I have black hair and fish-belly white skin. Benefit's Dallas is so much better for me, probably because I need a little bit of pink color in order to look no so "washed out." If I'm going to pay so much money for a bronzer, I'll stick with Dallas. If I want to go drugstore, ELF makes a duo that's supposed to be close to NARS Laguna.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! The colour is the perfect colour for my medium skin tone for contouring! This stuff blends amazingly even with the dodgyest of brushes.
The product itself being amazing.. It does suck to buy if you are purchasing in Australia.. You are looking at about 45-55 bucks. Worth it in my opinion but glad it worked out for me.
The packaging is a little clumsy.. I prefer NARS compacts.. The hoola box gets a little tacky after being traveled around
Overall I do love this bronzer. It changed my bronzing world :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by kimbo823

I absolutely love this bronzer!! It is my go-to for contouring. You can apply it light or build it up to a medium coverage contour. I love that it is 100% matte! I love sparkles, just in certain areas. Im not the kind of girl who reapplies her makeup on her lunch break. Im a busy mom of 2 so once i put my face on (as my grandmother would say) i want it to last me till im going to take it off at th end of the day. This stuff stays in place until you are ready to take it off. It is a very creamy, finely milled powder so dont dig your brush in it or you will waste a bunch of product. A little goes a long way. Yes it is a splurge for me ($26) but it will last you for quite a while. I just hit pan on mine and have had it for 2 years, using it on and off. I like the box design and it fits in my makeup bag well. Im planning on repuchasing once im done using the last bit!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would say this is an average bronzer. I got it because its matte, and I could use it to contour, and it does an ok job that. Like a lot of other people, I'm not a big fan of the box. It's really bulky, and it's not the best for throwing it in your purse, or for when I travel. I don't use the brush, so I think it would be better with more product instead. It's really soft, and powdery. You have to dab your brush in there very softly, and tap off the excess. If you swirl your brush around in it, you will get way too much product. Like I said its an ok product, but I won't buy it again because I find it's very similar to my HG Nars Laguna Bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS STUFF.
Looks so natural on my skin (I have pale skin with yellow/olive undertones).

I contour with it mainly. It's pretty goof proof and great for beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Laurenxoxox0

Such a kind, complementing colour. Nice matte colour. Very subtle and nice colour. Tad expensive for the size. But 100% worth it