November 22, 2014 | 1964 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by mccasland23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i LOVE the color of this lipstick. it goes on smooth and it's very hydrating. the only reason as to why i gave it 4 lippies was becuase A): its not completely opaque, which i had wanted because my lips are a very deep pink, and B): the pricing was a little high for me. the packing is elegant and traditional mac; very recignizable. overall, there;s few negatives about this product, and i really liked it! its one of my favorite mac lip products, and my HG nude lipcolor. LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by StinaBG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this nude because I wanted a really basic nude lipstick and it had great reviews.
But I did not like it!

Pros:
1. The color is very very nice and I would say the "perfect" nude shade. But that's about all the good things I can say about this lipstick!

Cons:
1. The lipstick has a shiny texture, almost as a gloss. But I guess that's my own fault as I didn't realize it was a creme sheen.
2. It's not opaque, no matter how many layers I put on or how much I rub the product into my lips. It also makes lines more prominent on the lips.
3. Because of it's very glossy formula I can tell the lipstick is very prone to melting and/or breaking.
4. Again, due to the formula it slides all over the place and it does NOT stay on for long. As soon as I even lick my lips half of the color is gone.

Bottom line:
Not worth the money, quite pricey too. I wanted an opaque, nude lipstick that stays on, but the only good thing about this lipstick is the color for me.
Will not repurchase or recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Riyap24

One of my fav nude shades paired with mac lipliner boldy bare. without gloss , it shines and really stands out . love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend gave me a large sample of this, and it is HG worthy. A perfect nude that doesn't wash out my PPP complexion like my other favorite, Myth, does. I will repurchase this forever, it's perfect for a Sophia Loren makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by DollyMac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Approached to this beautiful nude lipstick ever! from - SMLx0
(Youtube MakeUp Guru) Tried this out at MAC &' totally fell in love! I actually fell in love at FIRST sight..! I will definitely purchase this again, it's like my favorite Nude.. I also top it off with MAC cremesheen in Fashion Whim.. Or you can top it off with MAC cremeseen Boybait! Super Beuuuuuu-tiful <3
xoxoxoxoxo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this, but feel a little let down. This is sheer on my pigmented lips. Not my favorite nude. It a layering color for me to tone down other colors or to wear over lipliners. For me, it takes work to make it look good. Not pigmented enough for me. Update: I was not feeling this lipstick at all in Winter, but now since it Spring and sunny, it's a lot more flattering! It was very blah on me in the overcast gray Winter season. Looks much much better in Spring weather on me. I like it more now!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm not a huge lipstick fan and I rarely wear any at all but I had to have good nude lips with dark cat eyes right?
I love the texture because it applies so easily and I love the feel of it on the lips buuut I hate how it settles into the lines of my lips and it doesn't really last that long.
It is a nice product but not amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of nude lips so when I had enough empty MAC eyeshadows I knew I was going to get a lipstick. I had tried MAC's Myth from a friend and although the color was beautiful it made my lips look washed out and wasn't moisturizing at all. I picked out Creme D' Nude to be my first MAC lipstick and I'm so glad that I did. It's a beautiuful nude lipstick, with a very nice sheen to it that keeps my lips very moisturized. I'm an NC25 and it dosen't wash me out. I will continue to use this lipstick, it's absolutley beautiful and I would reccomend it to anyone who is a fan of nude lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Me: Asian w yellow undertones, NC30. HG perfect nude w a hint of pink lippie. Doesn't wash me out. Gorgeous with Stripdown liner and Fashion Whim cremesheen glass on top. For extra oomph, dab a bit of Moth to Flame dazzleglass on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Really good nude color! I pair this with stripdown liner and it looks great!!