September 17, 2014 | 2105 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm not a huge lipstick fan and I rarely wear any at all but I had to have good nude lips with dark cat eyes right?
I love the texture because it applies so easily and I love the feel of it on the lips buuut I hate how it settles into the lines of my lips and it doesn't really last that long.
It is a nice product but not amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of nude lips so when I had enough empty MAC eyeshadows I knew I was going to get a lipstick. I had tried MAC's Myth from a friend and although the color was beautiful it made my lips look washed out and wasn't moisturizing at all. I picked out Creme D' Nude to be my first MAC lipstick and I'm so glad that I did. It's a beautiuful nude lipstick, with a very nice sheen to it that keeps my lips very moisturized. I'm an NC25 and it dosen't wash me out. I will continue to use this lipstick, it's absolutley beautiful and I would reccomend it to anyone who is a fan of nude lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Me: Asian w yellow undertones, NC30. HG perfect nude w a hint of pink lippie. Doesn't wash me out. Gorgeous with Stripdown liner and Fashion Whim cremesheen glass on top. For extra oomph, dab a bit of Moth to Flame dazzleglass on top.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Really good nude color! I pair this with stripdown liner and it looks great!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ajhall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite lipstick by MAC!! I am a NW25 and this color has just enough pink tones to give my lips a rosy pop, but still maintain a beautiful nude look. Definitely recommended for NW20 or 25s.

The trick is to apply a hydrating chapstick or lip moisturizer before using Creme d'Nude as some people find it a little sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by kellikelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The color is okay but it really settles into the lines of my lips which is a big turn off for me. It's ok with a gloss but I don't think I'll repurchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a no-no for anyone darker than NW20 if you're not planning on wearing a darker gloss over it. I don't mean to offend anyone, but some of the darker complected people I've seen this on don't look very good with it and I think they're kidding themselves by calling this a natural nude on them. Looks more like a frost on darker complexions.

Barely has a pink pinch to it. It shows up grey on me and I have around an NW25 complexion. Here it is on me:

Photo was taken with bright flash, no primer, no gloss, and about 2-3 coats of it. And in fact, it looks better in the photo than in person. You can see the pink in the photo. In person, I see nothing but grey. Not at all a natural looking nude on me. Makes me feel like Snookie.

It goes on sheer with one application and I don't like that either because then it just looks like I have that nasty lip crust/chapped up skin on the edges of the mouth that you get when you wake up in the morning. This is definitely cool-toned. Don't bother with this if you yellow-toned.

I know others use special primers and glosses but I don't like having all these products on my lips.

Ideal for those who were in the NW10-NW20 range. Just not enough pigment to be a nice nude. I'm sorry. This is overrated.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by eleanorheartsmakeup

This was my first mac lipstick and I have to say I'm highly impressed. I am a great fan of nude lipsticks and this is the best one I have found. Nude lipsticks are very subjective to the wearer, and i find that this one complements my meduim toned skin very well. I love the glossy finish this gives and how sheer it is. My new go-to lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cpna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick just makes me look kind of sick-it makes my lips too light. even though it's a cremesheen and it's not full-coverage like Myth, It still makes most people look sick! It's quality is very good though. For me the problem is the color. And I can't find it pretty on anyone :/ It looks ok on many photos, but in person, it's horrible in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tring010

As much as I wanted to love this lipstick I just can't get it to work for me. I have nc20 skin and am extremely freckly and I just feel that this lipstick is too pale for me. My lips are quite thin also so I am very picky about lipsticks. The lipstick is a cremesheen which is my favourite formula. I really want to try and make this lipstick work as it looks so lovely on some people!