July 30, 2014 | 2093 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by xxmidnightxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this! It goes on smoothly but smudges immediately! Glad to know I'm not the only one who hates it. It barely lasts five minutes. This was a waste of my money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner SMUDGES so badly D:.I applied this on morning and before i headed out the door,i looked in the mirror and i saw that the eyeliner had ran down my eyes and smeared and smudged all on my cheek and under eyes.Raccoon much?I had to take off all the eyeliner and all of my makeup that it had smudged on and apply a different eyeliner,it was a real hassle.Overall its bad and im never repurchasing it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by sanaplus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this sucks. it glides on really smoothly and is very black but it smudges as soon as i blink, not kidding. and the smudger is quite terrible, and it's WHITE. it just doesn't look good...yeah, don't buy this

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by starburst1824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The worst eyeliner... it goes on very smooth but was all over my face soon after. Even using it with eyeshadow primer, it was a disaster. I tried using it a second time and it had the same results so I definitely would not recommend this product unless you're a fan of raccoon eyes!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by bebe865

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh! This goes on really smoothly. I like the smudger. I only put it on my top lashline and within 2 hours I had 1/4" raccoon eyes on my lower lashline. This was with Urban Decay Primer Potion on the my lids. Won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Divab16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner smudges like crazy! I have normal to dry skin, and every single time I wear it, whether it's on my upper lashes or my waterline, I always end up with this liner smudged underneath my eyes. It goes on smoothly and applies easily, but it's not worth the smudging. I threw it away.

I would not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by littlepinkpony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I used this, I had two big complaints: It broke off pretty easily, and it was so smudgy. :( I would make the mistake of using the smudge maker thing at the end of the eyeliner a lot, and eventually it never smudged, it rubbed old eyeliner onto my eye. -_- And of course, whenever I stepped into the shower with it on, if I had it on my waterline it wouldn't run down my face, it would just drip into my eyes. I would buy it again for occasional use though, because it gave decent color payoff and looked amazing with black eyeshadow :)
EDIT: To make this stay on and not smudge you have to set it with black eyeshadow! Or even dark gray, it works. and then it's amazing! (:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This liner smudges terribly! I applied it to both my upper lashline and lower waterline and within 20 min saw horrible smudges on both my eyelid crease and under my eye area. It did not stay on my waterline at all! It did go on smoothly, and has a pretty creamy formula. If your looking for a smudgy liner look, this may work for you, but I prefer more defined lines so do not recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by chrisvelley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely HATE this eyeliner even though this thing comes on smoothly, after 5 minutes it won't matter because it begins to run EVERYWHERE! It runs so much that i looked like I was crying and I should be for the price I payed for this mess! Let's just say that I will never buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by hiphopdance5

Rich dark black
Creamy
Easy to apply and doesnt tug
Why the bad rating? SMUDGE SMUDGE SMUDGE...lord, I couldnt get this stuff to stay in the same place to save my life. Within 5 minutes, it was down my eyes, in the corners, everywhere. Ive seen bad eyeliners before but those usually come from those cheap brands that you can't expect much from anyways. I was surprised how much I disliked this eyeliner since I'm usually a fan of Maybelline cosmetics. O well, definitely won't be repurchasing but that's just my opinion.