September 19, 2014 | 1832 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The purpose of this stuff is to prevent any signs of againg, and although I'm not really concerned about aging in my 20's, this stuff seemed very soothing. I felt like it was helping that tired skin feeling at the end of the day. It also did give my skin a slight radiance, the only thing is I felt it worked minimally and for the price, I want something to go over my expectations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my second bottle. I absolutely love this stuf. I have a friend that comes over and uses my Clinique creams alot and she always tell me they make her face feel and look so good. I don't know about how good my skin looks, but it moisturizes and has antioxidnets in it so I am happy with it. I don't thinkI will stray anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Whiffnotes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A product is worth it when it works and this one does. For some reason, my skin only works with Clinique moisturisers. So, for summer, this is my go to skin nourishment. Light but good enough that my skin feels properly hydrated in the morning.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was really excited about trying this product - all those wonderful antioxidant, moisture-binding ingredients - and a version for very dry skin, specially recommended by P.B for sensitive skin. Well, it didn't even really moisturize, despite the rich texture. It's meant to be fragrance-free and it doesn't have added fragrance but it has a ton of botanical extracts and the herbal smell was so strong my eyes watered every time I tried this - even though I didn't apply it anywhere near my eyes, I thought my skin might just need to get used to the actives and tried mixing it with a basic emollient cream, using every other night etc - but no, still caused stinging and redness every time I used it, and increased dryness the next day. This seems like a good product ingredient-wise, and in theory the rosemary extract etc shouldn't be in high enough concentrations to be irritating so maybe I'm just ridiculously sensitive. I'll use this on my hands or feet and just keep looking for a night cream with some decent anti-ageing benefits that I can tolerate. I'm starting to think it doesn't exist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I have dry combination skin and so I use the D/CO version. It is thick and creamy so I only put on a tiny blob on my palms and press it into my skin without rubbing it in too much. Leaves my skin incredibly soft, silky and supple. Favourite night cream so far. One of the most underrated product from Clinique (I am in love with the entire Superdefense/Super Rescue franchise).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* My skin - dry in the winter, combination in the summer and prone to breakouts once a month!
* Pros - Hydrating, fragrance-free, light texture, a little goes a long way and very comforting on the skin.
* Cons - None that I can think of or report of at this time.
* Verdict - I've been using this or about 2 weeks now and so far, so good. No breakouts, no redness, no bad reactions whatsoever. I'll update if this changes but for now, a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by theanginator

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased the "Very Dry to Dry" version and absolutely love this product! Because I have ultra dry skin, I use jojoba oil after I apply the Clinique moisturizer. My skin has never looked so healthy. Even though this product is WAY expensive it's totally worth it in my opinion. If you're not happy after having used it for awhile, no worries. Just return it and get a refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by busyscmom

This is my favorite night time moisturizer. I have been using it for over a year now and every time I buy it, I miss a heartbeat !! It is $$$. I love the fact this is fragrance free and loaded with antioxidants and also that it comes in a tube and not a jar. I alternate between the very dry and combination versions depending on the season. All in all I love it and will continue using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by AshynDae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product was alright. I found it made my face look slightly red and irritated right after applying it, but in the long run it appeared to improve my complexion, and I never once broke out using it. I ended up switching to Nivea's Light Regenerating Night Care when I ran out based on the price of this product alone. Maybe if you got a bit more product for what you paid for, I would have considered buying this again. Haven't completely written it off, though. I might repurchase after I run out of the Nivea one.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Here's my experience with this product:
I wanted a cream that would start the anti aging process that wouldn't be harsh on my skin or make me break out. I am acne prone to begin with and sensitive too. I used this product for about 2 weeks and my skin looked amazing. I noticed in the morning when I got up some of the laugh lines and forehead lines had diminished. I was thinking this was the product I had been looking for all along and was praising it to a few people on how great it was.
I continued using it for a few more weeks and started noticing every day when I would wake up, a new little pimple had emerged on my face. Mostly on my chin/jaw and around my nose, a few on my cheeks. I kept using it thinking it was my skin trying to get used to the cream. Then it got worse and more pimples started popping up. I am not talking about 2 or 3 little ones, I am talking about 10-13 in total that were visibly large, red and hard to conceal with makeup. My chin looked like an acne war zone! I am 32 and I looked like a teen that was suffering from a bad case of acne.
So I put the cream away and went back to using my Avon aloe vera gel ,Spectro Hydra Care face cream with tea tree oil to keep the pimples at bay. Within just a few days my skin cleared. No more nasty pimples have emerged since I got rid of this horrible cream. The only youthful look I got from this cream was the horrible nightmarish acne that it gave me :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No