September 30, 2014 | 1306 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by chillicookie

packaging= is okay. love the pump dispenser.
fragrance/smell= love it!
the product smells good, sinks in the skin and leaves a softer, even feeling in my face. makes my skin look even and smoother. highly recommended.
i used that gal brightening primer and gave me breakouts. smashbox i used it, no breakouts with the photo finish light but it floats on top of my skin and doesnt make my face smoother like this one.

this is my HG primer. i got the yellow #6 and i love it. it makes my acne scar less noticeable. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by dreamingviolet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the white/translucent version of this primer. That being said, I love this stuff. It's very lightweight with a nice light scent. It's slightly moisturizing and feels good going on. I have oily skin and this makes it nice and matte. My foundation just glides on after using it and lasts all day. I live in southern California, so that's saying something. I also love the packaging. It comes in a nice pump with a clear bottle so you can see how much you have left. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is the price. It's a bit on the pricey side but I do really like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love MUFE, but I am not impressed with this primer. It really did nothing for me. I could not tell a difference b/t my makeup with it or without it. I prefer something with a more gel like texture, since I have large pores I think they tend to hide that more. also, this is pretty expensive. you can buy the sample size from sephora, which is what I did, thankfully

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this primer. It's easy to apply and has a nice light scent. I'm not to fond of the slippery primers and Mac's prep and prime had a sparkle to it that I wasn't pleased with. I don't know about the different colors as I can't really see much difference between using a colored one or the neutral one. I don't think they are pigmented enough to really make a difference. It is a little on the expensive side but a bottle last me longer than some of the other primers I have tried. Overall I would say that this is a very good product and I will keep buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

so i used like.. THREE bottles of this until i decided to change. It's not a BAD product or anything .. it simply just feels like a moisturizer that isn't very moisturizing. it's really expensive too. i'm not sure if i broke out from this since i had a lot of acne at the time i was using this. i haven't used this in like.. half a year already. I use the yellow one by the way. anyway, i don't know if this primer actually made my make up stay longer. it felt like i didn't have any primer on. anyway i moved on and bought the LANCOME la base pro primer. and now i see what primer REALLY WORKS. this primer is blah compared to lancome's la base pro. i also tried the smashbox photo finish one....... which sucked really bad. this product is whatever. wouldn't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

It isn't a bad primer, but not worth the price. Way too expensive for the quality. I have tried better less expensive primers than this. I really wanted to like this, but it just isn't worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by leah732

I wish I could take it back to sephora for a refund. I was ok with the neutral (white) primer, but I purchasedthe full-sized caramel primer for dark skin...what a waste. Oh and the pump is now broken. It is an awful container to travel with- the primer spills out everywhere.

I still may try to get my money back or a store credit because it was not cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is the thinniest primer I have ever used. Most primers sit at the top of my skin and make my oily skin appear more oily. This primer moisturizes and primes my skin, and my makeup looks flawless for hours. I do get breakthrough shine after a few hours, but it still better than most primers I have tried. I got the mini tube for $15 at sephora, its definitely well worth it for the price, lil goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh I had the white one and it made my moisturizer ball off like eraser shavings. I had to do my whole routine all over again. It didn't even control oil, make foundation go on smoother. Worst primer I've ever tried by far, and I personally own 17 primers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Microperfecting Primer in #4-Caramel. I received a generous sample from Sephora and I really love it. I tend to look ashy in photos when I wear foundation, but when I paired the primer with the Mat Velvet Foundation, it was perfect. After looking at a few photos from Halloween weekend, I can honestly say my skin looked flawless with no white cast. I also didn't have any problems with my t-zone, which gets oily after a few hours without the primer. I'm going to have to go back and purchase this primer or get more samples! I truly love it!