September 1, 2014 | 2020 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love MUFE, but I am not impressed with this primer. It really did nothing for me. I could not tell a difference b/t my makeup with it or without it. I prefer something with a more gel like texture, since I have large pores I think they tend to hide that more. also, this is pretty expensive. you can buy the sample size from sephora, which is what I did, thankfully

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this primer. It's easy to apply and has a nice light scent. I'm not to fond of the slippery primers and Mac's prep and prime had a sparkle to it that I wasn't pleased with. I don't know about the different colors as I can't really see much difference between using a colored one or the neutral one. I don't think they are pigmented enough to really make a difference. It is a little on the expensive side but a bottle last me longer than some of the other primers I have tried. Overall I would say that this is a very good product and I will keep buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

so i used like.. THREE bottles of this until i decided to change. It's not a BAD product or anything .. it simply just feels like a moisturizer that isn't very moisturizing. it's really expensive too. i'm not sure if i broke out from this since i had a lot of acne at the time i was using this. i haven't used this in like.. half a year already. I use the yellow one by the way. anyway, i don't know if this primer actually made my make up stay longer. it felt like i didn't have any primer on. anyway i moved on and bought the LANCOME la base pro primer. and now i see what primer REALLY WORKS. this primer is blah compared to lancome's la base pro. i also tried the smashbox photo finish one....... which sucked really bad. this product is whatever. wouldn't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

It isn't a bad primer, but not worth the price. Way too expensive for the quality. I have tried better less expensive primers than this. I really wanted to like this, but it just isn't worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by leah732

I wish I could take it back to sephora for a refund. I was ok with the neutral (white) primer, but I purchasedthe full-sized caramel primer for dark skin...what a waste. Oh and the pump is now broken. It is an awful container to travel with- the primer spills out everywhere.

I still may try to get my money back or a store credit because it was not cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is the thinniest primer I have ever used. Most primers sit at the top of my skin and make my oily skin appear more oily. This primer moisturizes and primes my skin, and my makeup looks flawless for hours. I do get breakthrough shine after a few hours, but it still better than most primers I have tried. I got the mini tube for $15 at sephora, its definitely well worth it for the price, lil goes a long way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Ugh I had the white one and it made my moisturizer ball off like eraser shavings. I had to do my whole routine all over again. It didn't even control oil, make foundation go on smoother. Worst primer I've ever tried by far, and I personally own 17 primers.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Microperfecting Primer in #4-Caramel. I received a generous sample from Sephora and I really love it. I tend to look ashy in photos when I wear foundation, but when I paired the primer with the Mat Velvet Foundation, it was perfect. After looking at a few photos from Halloween weekend, I can honestly say my skin looked flawless with no white cast. I also didn't have any problems with my t-zone, which gets oily after a few hours without the primer. I'm going to have to go back and purchase this primer or get more samples! I truly love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has great packaging - a sanitary pump, and a see through canister to show you how soon to restock.

I got the primer in yellow, to brighten darker skin tones. I feel this is very gimmicky as I was able to tell no difference. I can also tell no difference covering pores or giving a more even canvas to apply makeup.

I apply less than half a pump to my t-zone before applying foundation. This keeps my makeup from "fragmenting" throughout the day due to my oil slick.

All in all, it serves the purpose and I like it. However if I can find a cheaper replacement, I'll use that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a smaple of this from Sephora, I got a lot so I wont have to buy it soon. I absolutely love what this does for my foundation, Its great for when I want a matte look, bcos MUFE F&B can be quite greasy. When my sample is done ill just ask for more lol! Im cheap like that