NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

on 8/21/2011 10:22:00 PM

This is a pretty color, but I bought it thinking it would be like an amped up version of Orgasm. I kind of regret buying this. I ordered it on-line, so maybe that's my fault, but I wish I had gone with Orgasm. The gold glitter is a little overwhelming for me. It just kind of gets everywhere and I only feel comfortable wearing it at night, if at all. I don't know, try it on in person before you spend your money on it. Or just go with the original.

on 8/15/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely looooooooooooooooooooooove the color, but like what the other reviewers had commented, the glitters are overkill :-(
But I still give this a 4 since you can tap off the glitters pretty easily from your brush before swiping it on your face :-D

on 7/23/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely even worst than their regular orgasm blush. Super duper highlights every pore on your face. Be warned that it's not for the office definitely. Good for clubs where glitter and sparkles on the face is the norm.

on 7/13/2011 12:28:00 PM

I love the color but the glitter is overkill for daily use. I will use it when I go out or for special occasions but not for daily use. If I lost it I wouldn't buy another.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the first time I have been dissapointed with a NARS blush. I love NARS Orgasm and for years it's always been a staple in my makeup collection. I thought "What wouldn't there be to love about Super Orgasm?" Well I found out: huge chunks of glitter. If a glittery look is what you are going for, then you will probably like this. Me on the other hand am going to stick to the original.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE the color of this blush. I DON'T love the huge chunks of glitter that fall out and stick everywhere (especially on my chest, clothes). Not a good look for work! I'll stick to the regular Nars Orgasm blush and use this for those nights I go to a club or somewhere the sparkle is more appropriate.

on 5/2/2011 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Super Orgasm is Orgasm amplified...gorgeous for evenings and events, but I definitely can't wear this to the office or in a professional setting. Rather than having shimmer or sparkle, Super O has sizeable pieces of glitter in it (I find them in random spots on my face, eyebrows, etc.). Pretty, but not for everyday wear -- at least not for me!

(For reference, NW5-10; NARS Siberia.)

on 4/22/2011 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I wouldn't wear this blush every day. It's fun for a blush to wear if you're going out or what I love which is wear it to the beach! The glitter is pretty chunky and if you're in mood for that look, it is a very pretty colour. And with a tan, this bright peach really brightens up a look. :)

on 4/19/2011 6:45:00 PM

I really love this blush...only one actually. I'm not a blush kinda girl but this really warms and prettys my face up! The glitter is why i wouldnt wear this every day and that's why I gave 4 lippies.

on 4/19/2011 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

What a Hype! People have raved about this blush so much I was compelled to spend the $33 for it. I hate it! Maybe on pale skin the payoff is great but I don't believe that this blush was intended for darker skin tones. I had to really pack it on in order to see anything. I really thought that this would look good on me because of the gold flecks in it. (Gold is my color :) But the Super Orgasm fell super flat in my book. I really wanted to love this, but this one isnt for me. This was overpriced and a complete let down for me.

Popular Blush Products