July 30, 2014 | 1171 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by cheyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't wear this blush every day. It's fun for a blush to wear if you're going out or what I love which is wear it to the beach! The glitter is pretty chunky and if you're in mood for that look, it is a very pretty colour. And with a tan, this bright peach really brightens up a look. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Supaflyy915

I really love this blush...only one actually. I'm not a blush kinda girl but this really warms and prettys my face up! The glitter is why i wouldnt wear this every day and that's why I gave 4 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MizzLadyRob

What a Hype! People have raved about this blush so much I was compelled to spend the $33 for it. I hate it! Maybe on pale skin the payoff is great but I don't believe that this blush was intended for darker skin tones. I had to really pack it on in order to see anything. I really thought that this would look good on me because of the gold flecks in it. (Gold is my color :) But the Super Orgasm fell super flat in my book. I really wanted to love this, but this one isnt for me. This was overpriced and a complete let down for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by princessali7

In the past I never used blush. But this was actually my first blush EVER & now I can't do without it. It's a beautiful peach-toned blush with a hint of shimmer (not as sparkly as it seems in the pan) & it really accents my face and gives me this luminous peachy glow. Perfect shade for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by JodiShaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous color and don't be fooled with the amount of sparkle in it! It seems (and I may be crazy) that most of the sparkle does not get deposited on my cheeks but the color is just gorg with just the perfect "kiss" of color!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by brandibmarino

ummm....why all the fuss? Color is ok- on me it looks a little orange and glittery; it's not bad really, its just not that amazing. Maybe I just don't have the right coloring for this guy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by meleo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This blush frustrates the heck out of me, because the colour is PERFECT and GORGEOUS - much prettier than regular Orgasm - but the glitter gets everywhere. Yes, I have learned to tap the glitter off my brush before I put it on my face, and that works. But what were they thinking??? Remove the damn glitter!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by xojamie0923

Got this as a free gift from a friend, so I figured it couldn't hurt to try especially since I've heard such great things about the original orgasm blush. Love love love the pink rosy pink color all you need is a little bit and it is beautiful. The only thing I would change is I wish there was no glitter because it comes out alot and falls down onto the rest of your face. Definitely better to wear going out then to work. Would purchase once I run out for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lwpcolonel

I cannot believe how much I love this blush. I avoided it like the plague for a couple of years because of the glitter, but I decided to try it out a little while ago at my local Sephora and fell in love. I am 41-years-old, so I prudently avoid anything garish. Nonetheless, I decided to try this blush and loved it so much I had to go back the next morning to purchase it.

This is everything I hoped that the original Orgasm blush would be. The color is a gorgeous, golden apricot pink. It is "rosy" whereas the original Orgasm is "orange-y." The glitter does not show up on my cheeks at all. I only have to apply the tiniest amount to achieve a lovely glowing look on my cheeks. I've never been able to replicate this before.

If you have tried Orgasm but it wasn't quite right, don't hesitate to check this out, no matter what your age. It is just right for those of use who lean toward the cool side of neutral (rather than the warm side which is more suitable for Orgasm -- also a gorgeous, irreplaceable shade), and is absolutely perfect for the warmer months ahead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes, I was skeptical and this was given to me. My previous experience with Orgasm (the Muliple AND lip gloss) wasn't all that fantastic, but this is amazing. The golden glitter is subtle, it's so pigmented, it really imitates my flush perfectly. It's awesome on medium skin, I really really liked it.