NARS Super Orgasm

3.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I guess I'm in the minority here, because I love this blush, moreso than Orgasm. It gives me a healthy, pink glow that looks great when I'm tan or pale. I also find that the huge sparkles in the pan barely show up on my cheeks, which is definitely a plus. I apply this lightly with a MAC 187 and my cheeks always have a polished glow to them.

Super Orgasm is a slightly shimmery peachy-pink blush with large chunks of glitter. I would prefer this without the glitter chunks, but since they're quite big, they easily fall off (unless your base is quite sticky) so its not really a big thing to worry about.
I don't think this product is a must-have as there are similar blushes in the market that don't have the chunky glitters, eg. MAC Springsheen and Benefit Coralista.
For some swatches: http://www.princess-livia.com/2010/07/nars-blush-haul-swatches.html

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a mini (free with purchase) so I shouldn't complain, but I don't understand this product at all! It leaves you with large pieces of glitter on your face (in random spots like your nose or chin). The color itself is a nice wearable pink that's not too cool, but still.... If you ignore the chunks it's pretty matte (not glowy). I'd go for Orgasm or Deep Throat over this any day!

This is a pretty color, but I bought it thinking it would be like an amped up version of Orgasm. I kind of regret buying this. I ordered it on-line, so maybe that's my fault, but I wish I had gone with Orgasm. The gold glitter is a little overwhelming for me. It just kind of gets everywhere and I only feel comfortable wearing it at night, if at all. I don't know, try it on in person before you spend your money on it. Or just go with the original.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely looooooooooooooooooooooove the color, but like what the other reviewers had commented, the glitters are overkill :-(
But I still give this a 4 since you can tap off the glitters pretty easily from your brush before swiping it on your face :-D

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely even worst than their regular orgasm blush. Super duper highlights every pore on your face. Be warned that it's not for the office definitely. Good for clubs where glitter and sparkles on the face is the norm.

I love the color but the glitter is overkill for daily use. I will use it when I go out or for special occasions but not for daily use. If I lost it I wouldn't buy another.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the first time I have been dissapointed with a NARS blush. I love NARS Orgasm and for years it's always been a staple in my makeup collection. I thought "What wouldn't there be to love about Super Orgasm?" Well I found out: huge chunks of glitter. If a glittery look is what you are going for, then you will probably like this. Me on the other hand am going to stick to the original.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE the color of this blush. I DON'T love the huge chunks of glitter that fall out and stick everywhere (especially on my chest, clothes). Not a good look for work! I'll stick to the regular Nars Orgasm blush and use this for those nights I go to a club or somewhere the sparkle is more appropriate.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Super Orgasm is Orgasm amplified...gorgeous for evenings and events, but I definitely can't wear this to the office or in a professional setting. Rather than having shimmer or sparkle, Super O has sizeable pieces of glitter in it (I find them in random spots on my face, eyebrows, etc.). Pretty, but not for everyday wear -- at least not for me!

(For reference, NW5-10; NARS Siberia.)

Top Rated NARS Products