Maybelline XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Maybelline XXL Extensions is my absolute favorite mascara. I use it every day. I already have somewhat long and thick lashes, but this mascara brings it up a few notches. My lashes look amazingly fake, and I love it. The only problem I have with this great mascara is that it flakes a bit, nothing too bad. I would definitely repurchase this product again and again.

My husband doesn't usually notice anything with my makeup. So, for him to ask if I was wearing falsies this mascara must be doing something. He also said it looked like my lashes were thicker. For me it has actually worked well. No flaking or clumps using 1 coat of base & 2 coats of mascara. I only wish the wand were longer. Definitely would repurchase.

I ADORE this. My eyelashes are naturally very long, but this mascara makes them almost look fake it's so wonderful. It makes my eyelashes look thick and full as well as very long. It goes on nicely and I haven't used any mascara since. Very highly recommended

I picked one of these at CVS because I can't pass up a 50% off mascara! One thing I liked about this mascara was that it didn't clump. My eyelashes are really nicely separated. I normally don't have to curl my eyelashes, but this mascara seemed to have made them kind of straight. I don't know why, no other mascara does this to me. I also didn't find that my lashes looked any longer than normal.

I had really high hopes for this mascara because I love these two
step mascaras. But I was very disappointed. It did give me length,
but not as much length as the intense xxl mascara gave me. I did not
get the look of false lashes as it promised. this product is not as great
as I thought it would be. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product. It didn't do anything amazing to my lashes, I find it to be an ordinary mascara. Not alot of lengthening or volumizing. It does flake. However, it does hold my curl well. I'd probably use this if i want a really natural look, but hey that's just me (=

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My lashes look amazing with this mascara and believe me I tried many. I love the effect of fake lashes but I don't want to wear them every day!!!!! This does the trick for me. It's great.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This mascara is the best thing that has ever happened to my face. Seriously. If I could only own one cosmetic product, it would be this.

I really layer this stuff on - probably 5-6 coats of base and 2-3 coats of mascara. It holds up to this really well, doesn't look cakey or stiff, and doesn't clump. My lashes look absolutely fake - in a good way!

If you layer this on like I do, it's dramatic enough that you don't need any other makeup at all.

I have stubby straight lashes. This stuff made them miles long. If i just brush the tips with a light coat of the white, it doent show through. It didnt really clump on me.

I've heard a lot of good things about this mascara, and I can see why some people might like it, but the formula didn't work with my lashes AT ALL. The primer would always show through the actual mascara on my lashes, which looked awful.

There's not much more I can say about this product. It made my lashes look really bad. Won't be buying this again.

Popular Mascaras