April 18, 2014 | 1178 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - XXL Extensions [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by larsonwendy

It did lengthen quite a bit, However, its a bit fibery looking. It does separate nicely, more so than other 2 step formulas I've tried and I love that it's not heavy at all. I did 1 coat of the white and 2 coats of the mascara and my lashes feel like I have nothing on them. I would not buy again only because I don't like the fibery look.

Edit- I reviewed before removing for the night. I didn't realize that the formula was waterproof (it doesn't say it in large enough lettering and the packaging is the exact same as the regular formula) and it ripped my lashes out when I took my makeup off. I was also removing residue for 3 days after. I took it right back and got a refund.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AFIxFFTL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybelline XXL Extensions is my absolute favorite mascara. I use it every day. I already have somewhat long and thick lashes, but this mascara brings it up a few notches. My lashes look amazingly fake, and I love it. The only problem I have with this great mascara is that it flakes a bit, nothing too bad. I would definitely repurchase this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 1:48:00 AM More reviews by chdom

My husband doesn't usually notice anything with my makeup. So, for him to ask if I was wearing falsies this mascara must be doing something. He also said it looked like my lashes were thicker. For me it has actually worked well. No flaking or clumps using 1 coat of base & 2 coats of mascara. I only wish the wand were longer. Definitely would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by starrynighteyes92

I ADORE this. My eyelashes are naturally very long, but this mascara makes them almost look fake it's so wonderful. It makes my eyelashes look thick and full as well as very long. It goes on nicely and I haven't used any mascara since. Very highly recommended

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Spikesmom110

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked one of these at CVS because I can't pass up a 50% off mascara! One thing I liked about this mascara was that it didn't clump. My eyelashes are really nicely separated. I normally don't have to curl my eyelashes, but this mascara seemed to have made them kind of straight. I don't know why, no other mascara does this to me. I also didn't find that my lashes looked any longer than normal.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by wandaanabella

I had really high hopes for this mascara because I love these two
    step mascaras. But I was very disappointed. It did give me length,
    but not as much length as the intense xxl mascara gave me. I did not
    get the look of false lashes as it promised. this product is not as great
    as I thought it would be. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by uhhtrinh

I had high hopes for this product. It didn't do anything amazing to my lashes, I find it to be an ordinary mascara. Not alot of lengthening or volumizing. It does flake. However, it does hold my curl well. I'd probably use this if i want a really natural look, but hey that's just me (=

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes look amazing with this mascara and believe me I tried many. I love the effect of fake lashes but I don't want to wear them every day!!!!! This does the trick for me. It's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by rwashecheck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is the best thing that has ever happened to my face. Seriously. If I could only own one cosmetic product, it would be this.

I really layer this stuff on - probably 5-6 coats of base and 2-3 coats of mascara. It holds up to this really well, doesn't look cakey or stiff, and doesn't clump. My lashes look absolutely fake - in a good way!

If you layer this on like I do, it's dramatic enough that you don't need any other makeup at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Fleamarkethero

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have stubby straight lashes. This stuff made them miles long. If i just brush the tips with a light coat of the white, it doent show through. It didnt really clump on me.