Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Sweet and mellows down powdery scent in my skin. I hate powdery. Lasting power is poor.

on 10/16/2013 6:27:00 PM

This is my signature scent. It's a lovely scent that's innocent, yet seductive at the same time. This fragrance just makes me happy when I spray it! It has notes of vanilla and if you like caramel, you'll probably love this scent! I smell gardenia and juicy berry notes, as well. It doesn't smell like a fake berry scent, just ripe with a tiny hint of sharpness. It's a rounded out scent with strong warm notes that anchor it, like the vanilla and sandalwood. If you'd like to see all my fragrances, their notes, and my quick thoughts on each of them, watch my perfume collection video here:

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very Berry was my first instinct. And grape chewing gum. But I'm not a kid anymore and I don't even chew gum. Matter of fact, Bazooka was my gum of choice, so grape doesn't even bring fond memories. Well, those notes blow off pretty quickly except the high fructose remains. I really can't see a reason for wearing this perfume, but all perfumes are fun to test and review. Would be wonderful for a teen, but far too expensive for one that age to purchase.
After about an hour, this fragrance dies down to a cloying generic sweetness. No florals or woodiness mixed in, but I did sense some caramel and a tad bit of vanilla.
I'd say the presentation is more in the bottle and wrapping than what's inside, but isn't that how Juicy Couture began with their running suits and logo? Pretty adorably cute packaging on the outside for the younger set. That ribbons just right for the tween. And if you need one for a birthday gift or your kindergartener.
Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Wild Berries.
Middle Notes: Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine.
Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Caramel, Praline, Sandalwood.

on 10/14/2013 8:59:00 AM

I love this perfume even tho theres nothing really too unique about it. I feel like ive smelt something similar before. To me it smells girly and just delicious. Id definitely buy again.

on 10/3/2013 9:05:00 PM

This is lovely and the perfect daytime perfume for me. It reminds me of a less sweet version of Sui dreams. I love spraying this in my long hair and smelling it through the day when the wind blows. Gorgeous.

on 9/25/2013 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my second favorite fragrance! I decided to buy Viva la Juicy because I watched a youtuber raving about it..I don't like super strong sweet scents and Juicy Couture didn't let me down with this one! I don't know how to describe the scent, but it is lovely and feminine! My boyfriend loves when i wear this perfume. The only down side for me it's the price, but I guess most of good fragrances are expensive. I'm halfway through the 1.7 oz bottle and I'm definitely going to repurchase it soon!

on 8/29/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Alright, so by the the amount of reviews you can probably tell this is a pretty popular fragrance. It's loved by me and so many of my friends. Some say there is never a fragrance for everyone but I think this perfume comes pretty close. This is probably the only perfume that's not too sweet and not too floral or musky. It's perfect!! I love this perfume and when I tried it for the first time, I knew it would be my signature scent! (:

on 8/16/2013 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I think im the last person to finally buy a bottle of viva la juicy lol. Seems like everyone has it. After seeing it everywhere and hearing so much about it I finally picked up a 1oz bottle from tjmaxx. The first thing that came to my mind when I got home and opened it was " hey wheres my charm?" Then I learned the cute little charm doesn't come with the 1oz bottle, no big deal. Now on the the perfume, it smells just like I imagined-fruity, but I like it!! Its sweet and "juicy" like candy. It has great staying power and the scent is strong, but not like headache strong. I spray once on my chest and on one wrist and it last me the whole day! Very girly young scent, but I think anyone can wear it. My mom even borrows it! I dont wear the same fragrance everyday so this is nice to have in my collection.

on 8/10/2013 4:07:00 AM

This is such a great perfume. its sweet without being head poundingly sweet and isn't overpowering but at the same time, lasts all day. It smells very sophisticated. I think I'm in love!

on 8/1/2013 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite perfume ever. I only wear on special occasions because I really don't want to use it up and have to buy another one.I know many people hate sweet scents but I personally love them.

Popular Fragrances