October 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I love this out of testing everything in David jones this was my fav, it does smell juicy but in a sensual fun sort of way. This is among one of my most best perfumes I highly recommend this perfume

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by 505egideon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use to smell this scent all the time on women and I loved it, so when I noticed my friend wearing it one day I asked her what it was and she told me, Viva La Juicy! I bought it that day and would wear it all the time. My husband started complaining about a smell, he said he couldn't explain what kind of smell it was, but it was rotten. For months he would mention how he would smell some sort of scent, but we couldn't pin point what it was, then one day I was spraying myself with it and he said, that's it! When I told him it what it was, he said, even the name of the perfume is gross. Normally, I might be offended, but my husband has never been put off by any of my perfumes, to this day he still brings up how offensive he finds this fragrance. What I find interesting is men don't seem to like the way this smells because he wasn't the only one who had something negative to say about it. One night I was at a bar and the guy standing next to me, says, "I don't know what fragrance you have on, but it smells like my horrible ex girlfriend!" Needless, to say, I gave away the perfume and it has never been appealing since.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

Have to say this probably the best perfume I have smelled in my life. If you love Channel Chance and want to try another perfume that demands attention viva la juicy is def the one to buy. Ppl say its fruity? I dont think its particularly fruity, to me i find it more sensually intense and fun. The price is expensive but worth it, the smell stands out than any other on the market. The only reason I didnt but it at Macys was bc of what another commenter said. Every girl wears it, I want to be the girl who is the only one in the room wearing viva la juicy, not the thousandth. After buy the impression of it " la vida loca" and even tho many women wear it, I have to have this scent, I cant stop loving the smell. so i am going to make my bf buy me a bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Lornaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has to be one of my favorite perfumes. It is light and smells fruity, floral and girly - this is the perfect summer scent. The packaging is so cute with a hot pink ribbon and signature Juicy charms, I keep the finished bottles and use them as ornaments. The only thing is the scent doesn't last too long, but I am perfectly happy to spray it on again and again and again. The price is also very reasonable. I will be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 5:21:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

As much as I hate to admit it, Viva La Juicy is my guilty pleasure. It's the perfect blend of sugars, fruits and florals. It's light, sweet and happy. The only reason why I can't bring myself to love this is because IT. IS. EVERYWHERE. Generally, when I wear fragrance I like to smell nice yet unique. Unfortunately, Viva La Juicy is worn by the majority of girls I know - in middle school, high school and college. Once you get a whiff of this perfume, you don't even have to ask what they're wearing. You just know! Every time I go into Sephora, they are always running low on this. You can pretty much find this anywhere..from Sephora to department stores to Target to Marshalls/Ross/T.J. Maxx to Walmart and beyond. (Typically, Marshalls/Ross/T.J. Maxx and Walmart have the lowest prices though) The bottle is big and chunky, but that's typical of Juicy Couture. Noir Tease from Victoria's Secret is basically a dupe of this and it's also incredibly popular. Lots of fragrances I've smelt have seem to follow suit of these notes - which provide lots of alternative choices for me! Yummy stuff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by sillage

In my experience, Viva La Juicy is one of the scents that everybody loves and everybody compliments (Viva La Juicy, plus Light Blue and La Vie Est Belle). If you want to wear a crowd-pleaser, one of those three should rake in the compliments.

Viva La Juicy is fruity-floral with a caramel note, and it's Juicy Couture's best-seller in our local stores (sales associates have told me). It's pretty, but I feel like some powder has actually entered my nose and lungs, and I feel mildly choked when I'm wearing it. I don't know why that is, and that is what always puts me off wearing mine -- that powdery choking quality.

I just sprayed on the InStyle imitation Viva La Juicy at Walgreen today. It was very accurate, but I have a bottle of the real thing, so I didn't buy the InStyle imitation (InStyles are $11.99 for a 3.4oz bottle -- sometimes on sale for $7.99 with the Walgreen discount card), but the cashier went crazy -- "Oh, whatever you sprayed smells really good! -- mm, it smells really good!", she said.

Every time I ask a young 20-something perfume sales associate what *her* favorite is -- or what she's wearing -- Viva La Juicy is the reply. Crowd-pleaser, trendy, modern, everybody loves it, especially 20's girls, and I wear it occasionally for a soft inoffensive delicious scent -- but fruity is really not my favorite type. I'm more into woody vanillic gourmands, musks, or soft musky florals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by barbiesharon

My favourite scent of all time! It smells very girly and I love it. It fades quite fast though, but I don't mind to reapply

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes!! I first tried this in the Juicy Couture store like four years ago. It was love at first smell! When it first came out it was super expensive, but the price has gone down a lot since then. This smells sophisticated, young, girly, and delicious. I LOVE THIS STUFF. Go buy it now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially I liked the smell but it fasts very quickly and leaves a masculine smell. I'm thinking it's not fruity enough for my skin type.Now I've got a bottle left and nothing to do with it :( Guess I'll give it to a friend. Does anyone else dislike this perfume?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by missdiva25

While I was shopping in Ulta, I happened to notice this lovely little fragrance displayed in front of me. Being the impulsive-shopper I am, I bought this in a New York minute (: The packaging is super cute and it goes wonderfully with the decor of my bedroom. The scent is almost like a light flowery, fruity type. To me, it is refreshing just to spray a little on my wrist because a tiny amount could be smelled from a mile away. Usually, strong perfumes give me headaches, but not this one. Even when I got out of the shower, I could still smell it on my skin. The only thing that bothered me about this product was the inconvienient price. Other than that, I highly recommend this product if you're a fan of girly scents :)