December 22, 2014 | 992 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

The felt tip is too stiff, the line is too streaky and uneven, and it smudges right off. I don't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by meganxoxo1996

such a great price for a great product! i love this eyeliner pen, its my favorite liquid eyeliner pen. it is so black and pigmented, and never transfers or smudges after application. it has a beautiful glossy finish and dries quickly enough. the formula is very wet and dark, and looks fabulous on my eyes. it is so easy to wing my eyeliner with this pen. it is very easy to get a thin or thick line on the lash line, and the felt tip is not to hard and distributes the product very well. it is not waterproof, but it wont run if you splash any water on it as long as you dont touch it. it is definitely smudge proof though. the only thing that i didnt like was the smell, i thought it smelled kind of like a less intense sharpie, but i got used to it. overall i love this eyeliner and will definitely repurchase in the future!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I never met a felt tip liquid liner that I liked - until now. I adore this little pen! I have always preferred the control of a brush applicator, but this goes on cleanly and can be used flat on its side to create a thick line, or use just the fine tip to draw a thin line. I particularly like this for creating a wing and find it even easier to control than a brush. The color is dark and dense, but I think you would have the best luck if you store this upside down so that the product soaks the felt. This is a great purchase at $2 and I would absolutely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if I got a dud or what, considering how great the majority of the reviews are. The liner is not very opaque at all and dries even lighter than it applies. It's very thin and watery, which attributes to the lack of opacity. On my hand it seemed like it could have worked, with a fairly dark, thin line, but on my eye it was smudgy, almost gray, and just looked bad overall. I had such high hopes for this product, and I am definitely less than satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Vaas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have gone through about 10 of these pens. I love them. I originally purchased one to try because my hands are very shakey and I have difficulties making precise lines with any eyeliner I have ever tried before. This is by far the best I've used, it definitely lasts all day, good strong color, and is certainly friendly to a college student's budget. I only wish they were always in-stock!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Meech25

This is the best liner your money can buy you! At $1.99 you really cannot go wrong. It's very black, stays on all day (even on oily skin) and its really easy to use! Give this a try, you won't be disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this as a go to for days where I am not in the mood to commit to a full eye look. This is something I can apply for gentle definition when I have no time. I have the black one. I get a very thin line on upper lashes with this without the fuss of gel liners and this felt tipped pen allows for your total control as it is well pigmented but not overly wet. GREAT FIND at a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pro's are that the felt tip makes application so easy to do a winged look, I like the matte black color and it looks great when applied. However, the lasting power is not very good, by the end of an 8 hour day the wings are completely faded away, and I have to reapply my liner. I have oily lids, but I do use a primer underneath and I still have the fading issue. I prefer the Milani Ultra Fine liner, which is darker in color and lasts all day without fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Faith18

Ok I am terrible at putting eyeliner on especially liquid but with this eyeliner because I can hold it like a pen and put it on makes it so much easier and I love it I will definantly buy it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by lolasaysyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about Jordana Fabuliner. On one hand, the color is great, and once I get this on and my eyes stay dry, this liner stays on forever--I mean I have fallen asleep in this and it still looks perfect! Plus, it's only $2.29 at my overpriced San Francisco Walgreens, and the packaging is nice and sleek, making it easy to apply. However, there are two issues that make this a "like" and not "love"-- first, the size of the liner tip is sharpie like, so it's hard to make a very fine line and very delicate wing without being extremely careful and patient. I'm talking razor thin here, where the line virtually disappears into the lash line. Second, this smudges on me if my eyes water. I don't have any issues with it smudging due to any oiliness, but once my eyes tear up at all, it blobs out and smudges like crazy. Because of this, I'll definitely use up the one I have, and maybe repurchase, but my everyday HG liner will have to be Milani Eye Tech Extreme, which solves all of the above problems and can be found on sale for about $5.