September 2, 2014 | 1893 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this as a go to for days where I am not in the mood to commit to a full eye look. This is something I can apply for gentle definition when I have no time. I have the black one. I get a very thin line on upper lashes with this without the fuss of gel liners and this felt tipped pen allows for your total control as it is well pigmented but not overly wet. GREAT FIND at a cheap price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pro's are that the felt tip makes application so easy to do a winged look, I like the matte black color and it looks great when applied. However, the lasting power is not very good, by the end of an 8 hour day the wings are completely faded away, and I have to reapply my liner. I have oily lids, but I do use a primer underneath and I still have the fading issue. I prefer the Milani Ultra Fine liner, which is darker in color and lasts all day without fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Faith18

Ok I am terrible at putting eyeliner on especially liquid but with this eyeliner because I can hold it like a pen and put it on makes it so much easier and I love it I will definantly buy it again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by lolasaysyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about Jordana Fabuliner. On one hand, the color is great, and once I get this on and my eyes stay dry, this liner stays on forever--I mean I have fallen asleep in this and it still looks perfect! Plus, it's only $2.29 at my overpriced San Francisco Walgreens, and the packaging is nice and sleek, making it easy to apply. However, there are two issues that make this a "like" and not "love"-- first, the size of the liner tip is sharpie like, so it's hard to make a very fine line and very delicate wing without being extremely careful and patient. I'm talking razor thin here, where the line virtually disappears into the lash line. Second, this smudges on me if my eyes water. I don't have any issues with it smudging due to any oiliness, but once my eyes tear up at all, it blobs out and smudges like crazy. Because of this, I'll definitely use up the one I have, and maybe repurchase, but my everyday HG liner will have to be Milani Eye Tech Extreme, which solves all of the above problems and can be found on sale for about $5.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ashl0p

Bought this after reading so many awesome reviews. I was expecting a really amazing eyeliner, but what the hell? It had no pigmentation? I had to go back and read the packaging to check if the color I got was black or not, because when I put it on, it looked grayish/brown/watered down black. Not black at all. Poor pigmentation. Very watery??? What the hell. Never repurchasing..

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is really pigmented and affordable, as others have said, but it's lasting power leaves a lot to be desired. I purchased this for my "whatever" days and as an alternative to my Stila Stay All Day liner. I usually do my eye make up first to allow for my eyeliner to set and once I started putting on my foundation, this eyeliner was already smudging in the inner corner of my eye and around my wing. I reapplied and went on to finish the rest of my makeup and the eyeliner had smudged again. I simply can't put up with that kind of smudgey and weak lasting power. Also, the tip is a little thicker than I like and makes it more difficult to make a crisp and clean line.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by distinewatso123

While this liner is richly pigmented & incredibly affordable, I won't be repurchasing it. I have an oily eye area and find that this smudges on me towards the end of the day. I like the marker style applicator but it is too thick for me to get the super thin, precise winged liner look that I prefer. Like everyone else I love a good bargain but I am willing to spend a few dollars more for a liner that has better staying power & a finer tip (ie, Maybelline master precise pen liner or the Revlon Colorstay liquid liner).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by dorianaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS.

When i first bought it, had no idea it was a felt tip, almost marker like eyeliner and honestly, it kind of scared me at first. Once I started using it, I fell it love with it.
I use this or an actual liquid one pretty much daily, espcecially in the last month.

The colour can fade slightly after a while, but its only like $3.50 or something so i cant complain. I also think its slightllllly blue toned.

I would repurchase it, but I've already purchased a different felt tip liner (the BH cosmetics one), to try it out and Im also thinking of getting one from a different brand just so I can get a good cross section of the various ones available, but I do love this one very much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this not expecting much since it was so cheap. Even when I got it home and started using it I didn't think I would like it. When I first opened it I hated the smell; very permanent marker scent. I still don't like the smell but I love the product!

A problem I've encountered with these pen-like liners is that eventually the very end of the tip seems to eventually not pull the product all the way down anymore, making it annoying to use. I haven't had this happen with this liner. I find it very easy to use, it stays put until I wash it off. You do need to go over your line more than once to get it as black as it can be, but I don't mind. I find the tip size is enough to be precise but also forgiving; it's much easier to control than those super skinny ones and I can pretty much get the same results in less time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Dove14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this eyeliner, I am new to using liquid and wanted to find a good stepping stone from pencil. While reading over some reviews I noticed some had issues with pigment and stay power. I personally have slightly oily lids and usually my pencil eyeliner would be gone by thr end of the day. I put this eyeliner on at four in th morning before work today, and it hasn't budged, and in the bakery/ cafe I work at can get pretty hot and humid! overall I was very pleased with this product, and I really love that it's so easy to use, I definitly want to purchase a brown color! Great product give it a shot!