October 24, 2014 | 1766 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This has turned my oily skin into crazy dry skin... I guess that's better than being an oil slick but it has made my skin flakey and feel so tight it's uncomfortable. It definitely keeps the acne away though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by meilunyan

I liked this cleanser because every time after I have washed it off makes my face smooth. It also smells nice which is a bonus. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because I dont know if it is the cleanser or not but my skin has recently felt dry and it is hard to smile. I dont know if its this product or the other products that I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by elizjones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! When I use the normal orange neutrogena acne wash I immediately start to break out but when I use the pink grapefruit it clears it right up in just a day or two! Highly recommended for very oily skin !! For everyday use be sure to use a moisturizer !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ShiaMadison

DO NOT buy this product. I used it once and I woke up in the morning to a swollen, peeling, bumpy face. It took a week for the swelling to go down!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Why do most Neutrogena actually break you out instead of prevent it? Maybe it's just me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Shake15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This goes out for everyone, regardless of what skin type you are - Do NOT buy this product. I have acne-prone skin, sensitive and I just needed a gel cleanser because soap was doing no good to me at all! So i decided to buy this product since I heard so much about it.
This dried my skin up to the point where I couldn't even smile without cracking my skin and permanently damaging it! The upper layer of my skin looked burnt. Then it started becoming scaly, and peeling off and I couldn't even leave my house it was so embarassing. So So embarrassing! This product stripped my skin of all its natural oil, I had redness all over my cheek and It just wouldn't no matter how much moisturiser I slathered on. My face always felt like it was on fire when I used to product yet I continued with it because I didn't want to give up on a product too quickly.
It took a long time for the scaly patches to disappear and not to mention, this did nothing for my spots, did not shrink it or anything, there was zero changes to my spots, they were still there and looked exactly the same even after 2 weeks of using it. Not happy.
Seriously, I dont ever think some skin stripping face wash like this could ever be good for anyones skin in the long term. It would end up permanently damaging the upper layer of your skin, make it really sensitive and cause redness and flakiness in the long term even if you have normal skin! I dont not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mbecca

Smelled good, but didnt work for me at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by madicat97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I did not like this product. I felt like it was just drying out my skin and not actually deep cleaning it. I did like the smell tho.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

This products overall sucks, the smell was okay to begin with but after awhile it got annoying to smell I don't even know what it about it. The performance of the product wasn't as great as the neutrogena orange acne face wash. This was definitely a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by TaylorReneeM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this a while back and I was in desperate need of a new face wash, probably explains why i bought it, I regret buying it! The first 2 days i used it, it was good on my skin but after that my skin got really red, itchy and it stung, really horrible experience. I even had a break from it for quiet a while but when i used it again the exact same thing happened. Would never suggest this to a friend.