December 20, 2014 | 1610 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this product. i only use it once a day in my morning rutine and i love the smell it actually wakes me up! its very gentle and i do have oily skin but not many breakouts. I really dont get all the reviews saing that its super drying cause it has never dried my face...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by meggaroni

I bought this for my sister and I with high hopes thinking it'd be a great cleanser to help fight acne. Nope! Now, it's not a horrific cleanser, it does the basic job.. smells really nice, but it was drying and i've used salicylic acid before, so it's not that.
The first few days using it were completely fine, but after a week I found it was starting to really strip my skin and I started seeing little red dots on my forehead so I stopped right there and just used my cetaphil. Same happened with my sister, and my mom... so we've covered a pretty wide age-range with it!
It's good enough to finish the bottle as a once or twice a week cleanser, but I won't be repurchasing a new one when it's gone.

Also, the packaging sucks for travelling... I found it really hard to twist the pump back down to lock it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by lovepinkcourtney

I don't understand all the bad reviews.. I've always come back to this when trying new products and it clears my skin up beautifully.. Love it, have used more than 6 bottles.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Ginger4233

I love this face wash but it is a bit drying. I have oily skin anyways so I don't really have a problem with it. the reason why I love it so much is because it cleared up all my acne. I used to use this but then I switch to another cleanser and it broke me out so bad. So then I went back to this and just after one wash I could already see my break outs going down. But like I said its kind of drying so I wouldn't recommend it for people who have dry skin. But if your like me and have oily skin then I would totally recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by 0fftherecord

This product is drying but it took care if my acne all summer and I'm excited I found a good acne wash just before school starts. I found if you pair it with a good mostirizer then you are fine

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Proselytiser

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used up an entire bottle of this, and it's done my face a lot more harm than good.
I haven't experienced any of the irritation that I've heard a lot about, but I have fairly resilient skin. What I did get, however, is cysts, that gradually multiplied in number and size. I have mild to moderate acne, and I've never had cysts before- and upon switching to another cleanser the redness and inflammation has reduced greatly.
I've also noticed that despite being marketed towards oily skin, my skin became incredibly oily an hour or so after use.
I'm also not a huge fan of the smell- I didn't find it offensive, but it smells like a bathroom cleaning product at best. Definitely not a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This has turned my oily skin into crazy dry skin... I guess that's better than being an oil slick but it has made my skin flakey and feel so tight it's uncomfortable. It definitely keeps the acne away though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by meilunyan

I liked this cleanser because every time after I have washed it off makes my face smooth. It also smells nice which is a bonus. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because I dont know if it is the cleanser or not but my skin has recently felt dry and it is hard to smile. I dont know if its this product or the other products that I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by elizjones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! When I use the normal orange neutrogena acne wash I immediately start to break out but when I use the pink grapefruit it clears it right up in just a day or two! Highly recommended for very oily skin !! For everyday use be sure to use a moisturizer !!!