November 27, 2014 | 1437 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Ginger4233

I love this face wash but it is a bit drying. I have oily skin anyways so I don't really have a problem with it. the reason why I love it so much is because it cleared up all my acne. I used to use this but then I switch to another cleanser and it broke me out so bad. So then I went back to this and just after one wash I could already see my break outs going down. But like I said its kind of drying so I wouldn't recommend it for people who have dry skin. But if your like me and have oily skin then I would totally recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by 0fftherecord

This product is drying but it took care if my acne all summer and I'm excited I found a good acne wash just before school starts. I found if you pair it with a good mostirizer then you are fine

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Proselytiser

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used up an entire bottle of this, and it's done my face a lot more harm than good.
I haven't experienced any of the irritation that I've heard a lot about, but I have fairly resilient skin. What I did get, however, is cysts, that gradually multiplied in number and size. I have mild to moderate acne, and I've never had cysts before- and upon switching to another cleanser the redness and inflammation has reduced greatly.
I've also noticed that despite being marketed towards oily skin, my skin became incredibly oily an hour or so after use.
I'm also not a huge fan of the smell- I didn't find it offensive, but it smells like a bathroom cleaning product at best. Definitely not a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Erinmh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This has turned my oily skin into crazy dry skin... I guess that's better than being an oil slick but it has made my skin flakey and feel so tight it's uncomfortable. It definitely keeps the acne away though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by meilunyan

I liked this cleanser because every time after I have washed it off makes my face smooth. It also smells nice which is a bonus. I gave it a 4 out of 5 because I dont know if it is the cleanser or not but my skin has recently felt dry and it is hard to smile. I dont know if its this product or the other products that I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by elizjones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! When I use the normal orange neutrogena acne wash I immediately start to break out but when I use the pink grapefruit it clears it right up in just a day or two! Highly recommended for very oily skin !! For everyday use be sure to use a moisturizer !!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by ShiaMadison

DO NOT buy this product. I used it once and I woke up in the morning to a swollen, peeling, bumpy face. It took a week for the swelling to go down!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Why do most Neutrogena actually break you out instead of prevent it? Maybe it's just me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Shake15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This goes out for everyone, regardless of what skin type you are - Do NOT buy this product. I have acne-prone skin, sensitive and I just needed a gel cleanser because soap was doing no good to me at all! So i decided to buy this product since I heard so much about it.
This dried my skin up to the point where I couldn't even smile without cracking my skin and permanently damaging it! The upper layer of my skin looked burnt. Then it started becoming scaly, and peeling off and I couldn't even leave my house it was so embarassing. So So embarrassing! This product stripped my skin of all its natural oil, I had redness all over my cheek and It just wouldn't no matter how much moisturiser I slathered on. My face always felt like it was on fire when I used to product yet I continued with it because I didn't want to give up on a product too quickly.
It took a long time for the scaly patches to disappear and not to mention, this did nothing for my spots, did not shrink it or anything, there was zero changes to my spots, they were still there and looked exactly the same even after 2 weeks of using it. Not happy.
Seriously, I dont ever think some skin stripping face wash like this could ever be good for anyones skin in the long term. It would end up permanently damaging the upper layer of your skin, make it really sensitive and cause redness and flakiness in the long term even if you have normal skin! I dont not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mbecca

Smelled good, but didnt work for me at all!