December 18, 2014 | 1687 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

I have been using this eyeliner for about 7 yrs now and I have tried numerous liquid liners, yet i find that i love the length, and tip of this. the color is very black, and Since i have asian eyes it is VERY easy to draw my line. I draw the best lines with this product. I HOPE they never discontinue this!!! my oNLY COMPLAINT is once this hits any type of liquid, its gone!!! it dissipates in seconds. it lasts a while as long as you dont touch it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by nono1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eyeliner, but it fades and cracks through the day sadly. I'm trying to match it up with the right primer to hopefully solve this issue, it's still a work in progress! But it's the best for easy application for first timers!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by toronto27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear glasses so I need an eyeliner that stands out - and this stuff does! To be fair, I've only tried 3 or 4 others, but this one is really great. It glides on smoothly, stays on all day, and its thin felt tip makes for the perfect cat eye. It comes off easily with water, but this also means that if your eyes get wet - from tears, rain, whatever - the eyeliner might smudge, but you'll find that with most eyeliners.
I really like the tube this comes in. The flat end makes it super easy to hold, which makes the application so much more simple. Just make sure you don't press too hard because the felt tip is flexible and absorbs a lot of product while inside the tube, so it could easily transfer too much eyeliner onto your eye if you don't have a light touch.
I will absolutely be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Zippernose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is very so-so. It's not the best liquid liner I've come across. The felt tip is too thick, the formula is quite runny and cracks throughout the day, the black is not very intense.

Overall I will not be repurchasing. It's a shame I have yet to find my H.G drugstore liner :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great stuff. Goes on nice. Lasts for quite a long time. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Hated everything about this product. It's expensive for what it is, is extremely watery, hate the flimsy felt applicator.. Got the darkest black color and it was not dark at all. Ended up giving this to my mom.
Makeupbytiffanyd raves about this stuff and I hated it. Not good if you like a thick, true black liquid liner. Wet n wild mega liner is much nicer and $2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by otterlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my quest to replace my expensive department store makeup with drugstore alternatives to help save a bit of money, I started using this instead of Lancome Art Liner. I love it. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two products. The packaging is almost identical, as are the application and wear. Will be rebuying forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by NeonBiitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

CARBON BLACK IS NOT THE SAME FORMULA AS THE OTHER COLORS!! the carbon black color is much thicker and more prone to flaking off. But I love it b/c is truly is the perfect pitch black color liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Lucforlight

This eyeliner doesn't smudge. But doesn't mean that it lasts that long. For me, it's only for like 4-5 hr max and they started fading off into thin air. Maybe it's my oily eyelid or something.
But it really is cheap for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge and easy to apply.
I got my 2nd tube already but i think i'm going to start looking for another eyeliner after i finish this one. Because this eyeliner is kinda glossy and i hate it for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by taeyapage

i wear this while playing sports for 12 hours and it does not budge!! great if you need all day wear. i do wish the brush was a bit thinner but other than that, i definitely recommend this!