September 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great stuff. Goes on nice. Lasts for quite a long time. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Hated everything about this product. It's expensive for what it is, is extremely watery, hate the flimsy felt applicator.. Got the darkest black color and it was not dark at all. Ended up giving this to my mom.
Makeupbytiffanyd raves about this stuff and I hated it. Not good if you like a thick, true black liquid liner. Wet n wild mega liner is much nicer and $2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by otterlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In my quest to replace my expensive department store makeup with drugstore alternatives to help save a bit of money, I started using this instead of Lancome Art Liner. I love it. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two products. The packaging is almost identical, as are the application and wear. Will be rebuying forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by NeonBiitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

CARBON BLACK IS NOT THE SAME FORMULA AS THE OTHER COLORS!! the carbon black color is much thicker and more prone to flaking off. But I love it b/c is truly is the perfect pitch black color liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Lucforlight

This eyeliner doesn't smudge. But doesn't mean that it lasts that long. For me, it's only for like 4-5 hr max and they started fading off into thin air. Maybe it's my oily eyelid or something.
But it really is cheap for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge and easy to apply.
I got my 2nd tube already but i think i'm going to start looking for another eyeliner after i finish this one. Because this eyeliner is kinda glossy and i hate it for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by taeyapage

i wear this while playing sports for 12 hours and it does not budge!! great if you need all day wear. i do wish the brush was a bit thinner but other than that, i definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by gazh27

I love this liner. It's long-lasting, doesn't smudge, dries quickly, and is every bit as intense as the title suggests. I don't think I'll ever switch to another product because I really doubt there's a better one out there :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product dries quickly and is easily removed. It also has a very long wear time and creates a nice line. Personally, I don't think it was worth $9.00. I think you can buy one from Wet N Wild or e.l.f. and it will do the same job.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

I hate this. A few years ago I bought a great eyeliner with a very small tip that got discontinued and I thought because this one was labelled felt tip that it would be similar. WRONG! this has a huge felt tip that gives you thick application and was super watery. Even when I shook it up it would just continue to make my eyeliner look patchy. When I tried going over it it just removed more of it. I don't have the patience for a eyeliner like this. Everyone says it's so great so maybe I got a bad one but still I don't like how big the felt tip was.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by loveforbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to favor the Almay liquid liner, but this has quickly replaced it. I remember trying it once a long time ago and not liking it because of the flimsy felt tip, but so many YouTube guru's loved it, so I gave it a second chance. This time around, I fell in love. I'm still not a huge fan of the flimsy felt tip, but I believe that's why it's a great liner. It enables you to make an extremely thin line if needed, and when using it to wing out the outer corner of your eye, it creates a nice, sharp point. I use the tip to wing out, but I press in the side to trace my eye. This technique makes it quick to apply. It also lasts for maybe two months before I have to buy another one.

The formula has a slight sheen as opposed to a matte liner. I personally like it, the pigmentation for me is also very black. The longevity is the most outstanding of every liquid liner I've ever used. I normally experience slight fadage towards the end of the day, and it always creases at the outer corner of my eye making me look like a hot mess....but this liner is the exception. I was pleasantly surprised that my liner stayed in tact all day, no smudging or creasing!

It's a winner in my book, I always have a back up!