August 31, 2014 | 1343 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by NeonBiitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

CARBON BLACK IS NOT THE SAME FORMULA AS THE OTHER COLORS!! the carbon black color is much thicker and more prone to flaking off. But I love it b/c is truly is the perfect pitch black color liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Lucforlight

This eyeliner doesn't smudge. But doesn't mean that it lasts that long. For me, it's only for like 4-5 hr max and they started fading off into thin air. Maybe it's my oily eyelid or something.
But it really is cheap for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge and easy to apply.
I got my 2nd tube already but i think i'm going to start looking for another eyeliner after i finish this one. Because this eyeliner is kinda glossy and i hate it for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by taeyapage

i wear this while playing sports for 12 hours and it does not budge!! great if you need all day wear. i do wish the brush was a bit thinner but other than that, i definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by gazh27

I love this liner. It's long-lasting, doesn't smudge, dries quickly, and is every bit as intense as the title suggests. I don't think I'll ever switch to another product because I really doubt there's a better one out there :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product dries quickly and is easily removed. It also has a very long wear time and creates a nice line. Personally, I don't think it was worth $9.00. I think you can buy one from Wet N Wild or e.l.f. and it will do the same job.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by tbabi

I hate this. A few years ago I bought a great eyeliner with a very small tip that got discontinued and I thought because this one was labelled felt tip that it would be similar. WRONG! this has a huge felt tip that gives you thick application and was super watery. Even when I shook it up it would just continue to make my eyeliner look patchy. When I tried going over it it just removed more of it. I don't have the patience for a eyeliner like this. Everyone says it's so great so maybe I got a bad one but still I don't like how big the felt tip was.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by loveforbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to favor the Almay liquid liner, but this has quickly replaced it. I remember trying it once a long time ago and not liking it because of the flimsy felt tip, but so many YouTube guru's loved it, so I gave it a second chance. This time around, I fell in love. I'm still not a huge fan of the flimsy felt tip, but I believe that's why it's a great liner. It enables you to make an extremely thin line if needed, and when using it to wing out the outer corner of your eye, it creates a nice, sharp point. I use the tip to wing out, but I press in the side to trace my eye. This technique makes it quick to apply. It also lasts for maybe two months before I have to buy another one.

The formula has a slight sheen as opposed to a matte liner. I personally like it, the pigmentation for me is also very black. The longevity is the most outstanding of every liquid liner I've ever used. I normally experience slight fadage towards the end of the day, and it always creases at the outer corner of my eye making me look like a hot mess....but this liner is the exception. I was pleasantly surprised that my liner stayed in tact all day, no smudging or creasing!

It's a winner in my book, I always have a back up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

So, it usually take a while for me to find an hg product. However, I think this might be one. I applied this about about 6:30 am. When I returned home about about 7:00 pm (a little over 12 hours later), the makeup hadn't budged. The package says this wears for 8
hours, but it wore for longer. That is a miracle, considering the fact that I have oily, hooded eyes.

Application was slightly tricky for me. I'm used to liners in a pot that you apply with a brush. I never use liquid liner. I thought the felt tip could have been a little stiffer for control. But I find my difficulties are more the result of my inexperience and not a flaw of the product .

So, if you want a dark liner that lasts, you found it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Unicornfield

I have basically this but brush tip, which doesn't seem to be on the site. Anyway, I find it totally useless as eyeliner. Maybe I'm just horrible at applying it, I don't care for eyeliner period, but it literally is so runny that it runs right into your eyes.

However, I use this for nail art. For some reason it works perfectly over any nail polish and does not chip. It's great for nail art, anyway, so I must say honestly I /would/ purchase this again, but certainly not for my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by winniedahpooh

I really like this eyeliner. The felt tip is extremely easy to use. I have tried 3 other liquid liners prior to this, and this one is a whole lot easier. This is the only liner I have used where I have accomplished a good everyday line. The others I had to build it thicker and thicker until it looked easy because they were so difficult to use.
This black is very black. In one run, it's not opaque, but because I have to go over a few times to make both of my eyes even, it's not a big deal to me.
The lasting power is good. It doesn't flake off or smudge.
The only thing is that there is so little product. I don't know how long it will last me, but compared to other liners at similar prices points, it has 1/4 of the product! I think it's pretty expensive ($7-8) for how little product you get.
I don't plan on wearing it everyday, so it should be okay, especially since you shouldn't be keeping liquid liners forever anyways, I just wish there was more product.